• Advertisement

Ask IG

illiniguy34

On November 3, 2015, 9:38:53 AM, katnisslovestacos said:

Do you watch soccer?

I'm not too much of a soccer person, rarely do I ever watch it. Ironic since I used to both play and referee soccer. That said, I understand why many find it appealing. 

Since you seemed to like Soul Eater, I got another anime rec for ya :P 

Check out Haikyuu!!, it's about a high school boys' volleyball club. Even if the sport isn't usually your thing, the anime makes it look so cool?

56 minutes ago, E.V.I.L said:

14 days later and you reply with that, illiniguy you crack me up :laugh:?

Hehehehehehehe :funny:.

48 minutes ago, katnisslovestacos said:

Since you seemed to like Soul Eater, I got another anime rec for ya  

Check out Haikyuu!!, it's about a high school boys' volleyball club. Even if the sport isn't usually your thing, the anime makes it look so cool?

Sounds neat! I loved playing volleyball back in middle school and maybe I'll love it. Thanks for the rec!

1 hour ago, Patrick's Pet Rock said:

3f9fa4fb-3a71-4109-9bc1-66d52dc52e05.jpg

But seriously though, what inspired you to become a reviewer in the first place?

Well when I first started reviewing Transformers and Power Rangers, I was inspired by guys like Peaugh and Optibotimus, though those reviews have now gone the way of the Dodo Bird. As for reviewing shows, it was a combination of MoBrosStudios' Spongebob countdowns and an idea that I cooked up one day at work. I wanted to do a video citing the problems Spongebob was going through at the time with episodes as examples, but then I ditched that and decided to just make it into a countdown, though I wanted to cover episodes that MoBros didn't talk about so I wouldn't come off as some sort of rip off or redundant.