• Advertisement

What Is The Worst Pre-Movie Episode?

Fetalisk

The Smoking Peanut and Ugh. While I love the joke about SpongeBob's hair and Patrick licking that popsicle, a majority of the episode drags way too much and watching the townspeople throw peanuts at Patrick was rough to watch. I've lightened up on it over the years but it's still a bad episode to me. Ugh, I think explains itself. Drags way too much and it's 22 minutes long? One of the worst specials for me of the show.

• Like 1

Culture Shock. Just a huge mess everywhere.

Also, I'm With Stupid is amazing.

Yay another person who likes I'm With Stupid. 

Call me.... Wait, there's no terms for the idiot enterbots (not that I want to bring Enter in to this topic) who say all old spongebob is amazing and new spongebob is satan, but I can't think of a bad pre-movie episode off the top of my head. I like I'm With Stupid and The Great Snail Race, so......

Either I Was a Teenage Gary or The Great Snail Race. IWATG I already talked about and The Great Snail Race is mean-spirited and unfunny and all that.

I'd probably say "Dumped" is my least favorite pre-movie episode.  I didn't like how Patrick felt like he had to be all up in SpongeBob's face about how Gary supposedly liked him more,  and even though SpongeBob wasn't as bad of a character in this episode,  I felt he was just WAY too desperate and cried too much for him to be likable.  The new pets weren't awful, but I didn't like how they just made SpongeBob even more upset which was already kind of sad to see.  

The_sponge_who_could_fly.jpg

I'm partly inclined to say The Sponge Who Could Fly even though it entertained me and I liked the songs. The citizens aren't even funny when they were being jerky constantly to SpongeBob from the beginning to the end. Like, this was one of the few episodes that painted them so harsh.

When I was a kid I would say SB-129 as it kinda creeped me out, I wouldn't consider it today though. The Great Snail Race is one of the top funniest episodes in the entire series, so I can ignore how much SB pushed Gary. However, he did say he was sorry at the ending and I find that a redeeming quality. I'm With Stupid never bothered me because again, the humor really was great. You're suppose to feel like Patrick is driving SB or the audience nuts. Ugh is dull a bit, but rewatching it gave me some good laughs.