• Advertisement

Drake & Josh has been clogging up the Victorious thread

Wumbo

Ok........

Are there people here who think Megan made this show bad?

Not that I'm one of 'em...

I wouldn't say she ruined the show but they made her win in too many of the episodes and Drake and Josh got grounded so she ruined some of the episodes but not the whole show. I use to like this show but not I got tired of it, but i'd still choose it over the shows that are on nickelodeon now. 7.1/10 C-

I thought this was a great show too, but yeah, I'm another person who thinks there should have been one last episode where Drake and Josh get to finally expose Megan for the demon she is. I mean, yeah its fun being evil sometimes and to pull pranks, and sometimes Drake and Josh did deserve it, but still, there are some episodes where she went over the line, like the Peruvian Puff Pepper and Helicopter episodes.

Edit: Another episode is the one where Drake and Josh take care of Megan's pet sheep, but towards the end she ends up getting them grounded for a month and once again gets away with her evil plans, and Drake and Josh never did anything bad or mean to her in that episode, and even worse is after their grounding time was up, Megan tries to repeat the cycle for them almost instantly by trying to get them to take care of her pet Zebra.

Recently began watching some more episodes, and have a new opinion on the seasons and the show in general:

Season 1: Good, but Josh acted way too childish in this season (plus there weren't that many episodes) 7/10

Season 2: My favorite season of this show, and my favorite episode of the show is in this season (The Bet) 10/10

Season 3: Started going downhill, but not a bad season overall. 8/10

Season 4: This season just dragged on, and got really tiring. 6.5/10

Overall series grade: 8/10