• Advertisement

090a. A Flea in Her Dome

storytime7

Now I can understand why this is a bad SpongeBob episode. This episode is infested with weak jokes and uninspired conflict. It begins with SpongeBob and Patrick.....crying ALREADY??

This episode in a nutshell, SpongeBob and Patrick are crying their eyes out, because Sandy's been in Texas for 48 hours. They prepare a Welcome Home Party for Sandy. The montage ends as soon as she arrives. The party quickly dies out when Sandy gets a flea she brought back from Texas. The three keep fighting over a flea collar to the point that they tie themselves up in it. Then, they spend the majority of the episode fleeing from the fleas' dark forces of unoriginality, which rapidly multiply. After a lot of senseless arguement, it finally dawns on them that Sandy and the fleas have something in common, they can't breathe underwater. They may have triggered the sea apocalypse, but at least the fleas are.........presumably dead.

The humor is kinda few, and how the fleas fight back is a little "unoriginal". 9.5/10

find this episode every underrated. I don't see what is so bad about this episode. I watched it today and I actually liked this one. Disagree with me all you want. I thought this episode was great. I liked the idea of Sandy, SpongeBob and Patrick trying to get rid of the fleas. I thought this episode was enjoyable and had some funny parts. It's not a perfect episode because I disliked a few parts in this episode. SpongeBob and Patrick crying at the begining was annoying in my opinion. Patrick saying "fleas, trouble, pain, itching" many times was very annoying too (ugggggggggh, and the writers made the same joke in Pineapple fewer facepalm.gif). Also I didn't how the writers ended this episode. It has some flaws but It's still a great episode. I laughed at some parts in this episode. Patrick mistaking Sandy for Squidward was hilarious. Patrick conecting his bite marks, drawing something and saying "I drawed a horsey!" was hilarious. Squidward's parts made me laugh. Patrick getting on SpongeBob's head to take an apple from Sandy's tree also cracked me up. Overall, another great season 5 episode. 8.5/10

Highlight: Pain, Pain and Pain

season 5 episode 10 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

And itching and itching and pain and a rash and fleas and pain and trouble and pain and itching and fleas and fleas and fleas and connect-the-dots and trouble and pain and itching.