• Advertisement

SpongeyKid's Talk Show

SpongeyKid

So this is just an idea that i've been doing on SBM so I've decided to bring it here at SBC. Basically, you reply to this thread, and I'll PM you 5 bizarre and random questions. I will then make a separate topic for the actually episodes and yada yada.

If you're confused just ask, put pretty much, just reply to this thread and I'll interview you. I do the rest :P

Also, if this is in the wrong section, feel free to move it.

Sorry for the wait, but here's the first episode with Clappy! (Yeah, I've decided to do the episodes here instead of a different topic) Before we start, here are some things to know. The episode name will be based on the member I interviewed and their favorite animal. The episode itself will include the interview, and a random topic that I'll talk about. So here we go, enjoy!

Episode 1: Clappy~The Dog

Enjoy the interview!

Amusement Parks or Water Parks?
Amusement parks.  Very tough choice, but there are water parks in amusement parks, not the other way around.  That way, I can win both ways.  Plus, there are tons more to do at amusement parks.

How fast can you count to 100?
Just did this and I was able to do it in two minutes and twenty seconds.  Thought I would be able to do it quicker tbh, but my mind has a tendency to wander.

Do you eat vegetables everyday?
  I try too.  But there are some days where veggies don't do it for me.  I do love to eat veggies though and lately I've been trying to grow my own veggies in my backyard.

Have you ever been to a hotel?
Yes.  Plenty of times.  I use to love going to hotels when I was younger, but the older I get, the more I love being in my own bed rather than a strange one.

Which do you prefer: clapping or snapping?

Clapping more than snapping.  But there are days when I have to turn into Snapmaster to set other people straight when they are acting unruly.

Great interview! Now, the random topic I'll talk about is....... markers!

Markers: Markers are cool, which is why I decided to talk about them now. They're great for children to use to draw, trace, outline etc. And even though it's mainly for kids, I still have some for myself, mainly for when I'm bored and to add a nice touch to my art. Markers come in many different colors as well and help in a lot of ways. Too bad they don't let you use them in Algebra.... We always have to use a pencil.....  :bruh:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed, next episode soon! :) You guys can also suggest some topic ideas!

• Like 1

Episode 2: OWM The Elephant

What is your favorite sport?
I don't like sports.  :unsure:

What superpower do you wish to have?
Super-strength sounds okay since I don't think it has any downsides.

Can you touch the ceiling of your home?
No, I'm short.

Which material do you prefer: wood or metal?
I'll go with wood since I like the texture.

Do you sneak inside peoples houses through the window?

Only to check if they're open.  :ph34r:

Peanuts: I like them and their different flavors. I'm even eating honey roasted right now. THEY'RE MY FAVORITE!! But yeah, it's a really good snack.