• Advertisement

Shows that you've seen every episode of

storytime7

Wizards of Waverly Place. 428899.gif
That show sucks. I hate Disney Channel, and I especially hate those illegal lame-ass movies like the WOWP ones that have words typed into every single scene in the movie describing it, and they also make the movie a bloody fake for even kids to figure it out and realize its waste of time. And the words typed into every scene on the TV Screen are stuff like where the scene takes place and what happens in the scene, and how the characters liked it. Like "Alex and her friend are on a train now," and "These trains going by our just green screen images." So dumb.

That show sucks. I hate Disney Channel, and I especially hate those illegal lame-ass movies like the WOWP ones that have words typed into every single scene in the movie describing it, and they also make the movie a bloody fake for even kids to figure it out and realize its waste of time. And the words typed into every scene on the TV Screen are stuff like where the scene takes place and what happens in the scene, and how the characters liked it. Like "Alex and her friend are on a train now," and "These trains going by our just green screen images." So dumb.
I do agree with all that, but I still like the show. 428899.gif

Anyways, to add to the "list", That's So Raven. *hides from more DC haters* 428899.gif

South Park (so far)

Spongebob (so far)

Jimmy Neutron (including the shorts)

George Lopez

Danny Phantom (seasons 1 and 2)

Family Guy (seasons 1-7)

Fairly OddParents (seasons 1-5 and season 7)

KaBlam! (season 4)

Full House

Friends

Rocko's Modern Life

Drake and Josh (except for "Merry Christmas Drake and Josh")

Catscratch (only a few more episodes left to watch)

Invader Zim (almost every episode)

The Suite Life of Zack and Cody

Camp Lazlo (season 1)

Ed Edd n Eddy (seasons 1-4)

The Angry Beavers (season 1)

Beavis and butthead (season 1)

I've seen more but can't think of them right now.

I seen mostly all Simpsons and Family guy episodes.

But I also seen all Angry Beavers , Ed , Edd n Eddy and Beavis & Butthead too!

and Rocko's modern life as well~

and SpongeBob? Don't get me started! I only have to see at least 6 to 7 more!, than I'm done till next month comes up!

I seen mostly all Simpsons and Family guy episodes.

But I also seen all Angry Beavers , Ed , Edd n Eddy and Beavis & Butthead too!

and Rocko's modern life as well~

and SpongeBob? Don't get me started! I only have to see at least 6 to 7 more!, than I'm done till next month comes up!

I gotta try to finish watching the rest of the Angry Beavers, Ed Edd n Eddy, and Beavis and Butthead episodes, but i've already seen Spongebob episode so far and i've seen all the Rocko's Modern Life episodes. 428899.gif