• Advertisement

Merry Christmas, SBC!

Guest hilaryfan80

Guest hilaryfan80

As this year comes to an end, I've sat here and realized that SBM is truly, truly the better place to be and how it has active people and whatever.

:smirk:....... not.

Anyways, onto the real point I'm trying to make. I wanted to give to every person on SBC for making this community so worthwhile and enjoyable. Last year, I did this in the way of a raffle. This year, I'm going much larger than that: I'm giving something that a lot of people have been asking for.

Introducing......

Spoiler

SBC Music! squilliam2.png

(see what I did there?)

SBC Music is a new section of SBC that's very similar to plug.dj (screenshot at the bottom of this post). You can play songs, chat, vote, and whatever you feel like. There will be new features to SBC Music coming soon, but I wanted to go ahead and give what I have!

SBC Music will also be open 24/7, so if you're bored, you can invite other members to come on at any time.

There is one notable difference between plug.dj and SBC Music that I must point out: SBC Music is built similar to a radio station rather than plug.dj. Instead of queueing songs, you request a song like you would on a radio station, and you can't request another until your song has played. By using this system, afk people do not take up the wait list. A queue may come up in a later update, but it won't be implemented like plug.dj does - it will most likely be a way to organize music that you'd like to request.

That being said, we will have an official SBC Music party tonight for anyone who wants to participate. :) It will be at 8 PM EST.

There will probably be bugs, but that's what happens when something new comes about. This means I need your help! If you find problems, send a PM to me!

Link: http://www.thesbcommunity.com/music

(Eventually this will be put in the top navigation of every skin)

Merry Christmas! :D

Screen_Shot_2014-12-26_at_11.36.47_PM.pn