• Advertisement

You little stupid ass fish I ain't flopping wichu

Wumbledon

I'm kinda wondering why it wasn't nominated for Worst Spin-Off Contest.

Because it's not really a spin-off. Because it has no episodes. Because it was never meant to have any episodes. Because this whole topic was meant to be a dead on arrival pun relating to a Big Sean song that wasn't actually ever going to amount to anything and is a waste of space, time, and thought.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Because it's not really a spin-off. Because it has no episodes. Because it was never meant to have any episodes. Because this whole topic was meant to be a dead on arrival pun relating to a Big Sean song that wasn't actually ever going to amount to anything and is a waste of space, time, and thought.

True.

Episode 1:

Big Sean decides to perform for all the people down in Bikini Bottom, but then, everyone decides that they wanted to see Kanye West and Eminem so they chase down Big Sean. The end.

• Like 8

True.

Episode 1:

Big Sean decides to perform for all the people down in Bikini Bottom, but then, everyone decides that they wanted to see Kanye West and Eminem so they chase down Big Sean. The end.

you little stupid ass fish I ain't flopping wichu :stinkeye:

tumblr_lqm6oaTDRQ1qc1jg4o1_500.gif?resiz

I find it funny that Prez was the only person that posted here, 5 people liked Prez's post and after that nobody bothered to post this until 8 months later, Katniss bumped the topic and everybody have already gone berserks.

True.

Episode 1:

Episode 2: The New Star

SpongeBob convinces the town to reconsider their feelings on Big Sean, so they do, and Big Sean's new hit single "you big smart ASS human i want to flop with you" takes all 100 spots on billboard, so it's not over

• Like 1