• Advertisement

If your favorite Console Spongebob Game was ported to another Console, what console would you want it to be?

I don't have older consoles so I pretty much only have Robotic Revenge, and I didn't play it that much due to getting a newer console only a couple months later, but Battle For Bikini Bottom seems the most interesting, and the PS4 because I have that console, and the graphics look great for it so that would be nice to see.

I'd upgrade my movie game from the GameCube to my xbox 360. I've watched a majority of the games on YouTube but never played most of them myself so I couldn't say what my favorite console to play on is.

• Like 1

Just... ANY of the games that were released on consoles and then got a COMPLETELY different game on the PC. It's not even hard to just copy the source code, make a couple changes to the controls, and release. Imagine how much money they would've saved if they just done that. (and there's still people who wonder why THQ went bankrupt) Of course, THQ's bankruptcy would make a re-release of those games impossible unless another company has the rights to re-release, and considering Activision hasn't worked on anything involving SB since Plankton's Robotic Revenge, the chances for an actual PC version of BFBB, The Movie, or LCA extremely unlikely. But hey, things can happen...