It's like you go to Art School or something

Hmm, let's see. 

Year-round:

• Advanced Algebra
  • Honors Chemistry
  • Honors English II
  • US History

Semester-only:

• Advanced Animation (this is honestly the only thing that makes school worth going to)
  • Personal Fitness (or whatever it was called - basically it's just shitty gym)
  • Web Page Design (this I'm looking forward to as well)

Quarter only:

• Health II (curse requirements)

And then the rest is the obvious Lunch and some study halls here and there. 

What grade did you finish with in AP Euro?

I got an A in the class, but I didn't get college credit for it because I was completely unprepared for the AP exam. That wasn't my teacher's fault. It was mostly because I was too lazy to study for the exam. However, I learned from the experience, and I've gotten less than a 4 on only two of the six AP exams I've taken since, neither of them in history. If you're worried about the class, I understand, since I almost dropped it myself, but now I'm glad that I stuck with it.

What grade did you finish with in AP Euro?

I got an A in the class, but I didn't get college credit for it because I was completely unprepared for the AP exam. That wasn't my teacher's fault. It was mostly because I was too lazy to study for the exam. However, I learned from the experience, and I've gotten less than a 4 on only two of the six AP exams I've taken since, neither of them in history. If you're worried about the class, I understand, since I almost dropped it myself, but now I'm glad that I stuck with it.

I'm not worried at all haha history is my best subject and I love it. AP Euro so far has been time-consuming as hell but I enjoy every second. It's so interesting to me. I got a 4 on my AP Human Geography test last year, hoping to repeat that this year. My school limits freshman/sophomores to 1 class per year. Not sure if it's like that internationally or just in Cali. 

I'm not worried at all haha history is my best subject and I love it. AP Euro so far has been time-consuming as hell but I enjoy every second. It's so interesting to me. I got a 4 on my AP Human Geography test last year, hoping to repeat that this year. My school limits freshman/sophomores to 1 class per year. Not sure if it's like that internationally or just in Cali. 

It's not that way where I live, since many of the kids in my AP Euro class were also taking AP Statistics.