• Advertisement

SBC Weekly Episode Club

Sabre

Skill Crane

This episode was fairly average it had more good moments than bad but still it's not great. The plot was ok but Squidwards facial expressions gave this episode it's best material. It's not a standout of the series it's not even a standout for season 4 but it's not bad.

Score for Skill Crane: B-, 3.5/5, 7/10, Good

Skill Crane

So, I used to hate this episode by association for a long time because it was paired with the godawful Good Neighbours. While I've softened to it, it still has too much Squidward abuse (did we really need to see him press the remote with his eye?) and didn't make me laugh a whole lot otherwise (best part was when Squidward tried to walk away with the quarter at the beginning). It was mostly just a run-of-the-mill episode that I mildly dislike. 4/10

Ok, does anybody mind if I just pick the next episode since teenj hasn't been on?

Truth or Square?

Ah yes, TOS. People either love it or hate it. I don't hate it honestly. Thought there was some nice flashbacks in it. It could have been longer, but it was still good otherwise. The O Krusty Krab Song was alright.

Grade: A