• Advertisement

The Way We Met

Clappy

More details, since my last post wasn't revealing enough 428899.gif.

It will borrow elements from the movie Definitely, Maybe, the movie When Harry Met Sally, and the tv show How I Met Your Mother. Of course, I will be throwing in my ideas as well, since if I used those ideas completely, then it will turn into a giant chick flick which I hate 428899.gif.

I haven't officially thought up the character names yet but all I can tell you is that it will be Pierce and Spencer (who was also from Pierce in the City) and three more characters (two girls and one guy).

Anyway, I hope to have the pilot up this week. Definitely by the Spin-off Festival which I am excited for 125508.gif

Note: I finally came up with a name for my spin-off, The Way We Met....kinda vague, but oh well 428899.gif

Btw, I am now questioning including Spencer in my spin-off as a character, he might still appear, but I am not entriely sure

Oh and I am gonna attempt to have the first episode up by tomorrow

Note: I finally came up with a name for my spin-off, The Way We Met....kinda vague, but oh well 428899.gif

Btw, I am now questioning including Spencer in my spin-off as a character, he might still appear, but I am not entriely sure

Oh and I am gonna attempt to have the first episode up by tomorrow

Sweet! I can hardly wait! 125508.gif

Holy shit, I just noticed this has 61 views and I haven't even posted the damn pilot yet 428899.gif. Well why not post that ish right now 125508.gif

1. The Way The Show Starts

Its the year 2030. Pierce Starfish is now a single parent who is in the middle of a divorce. Pierce no longer works for The New Kelp Times and is currently an aspiring politican, trying to make sure that his political party wins the upcoming election. One day at work, he got an urgent phone call from the local elementary school and now Pierce is waiting outside the principal office. Based off the phone message he got from the school, his 11 year old son Taylor was in trouble for talking about male genitalia to female classmates. Pierce is aware that they are learning about sexual education since he had to sign some waivers about it the other night. Taylor walked out of the principalÔÇÖs office with only a warning this time, but he needs to make sure that he thinks before he speaks.

Dinner was incredibly awkward. Pierce tried to figure out some more details about TaylorÔÇÖs day to learn how he got into trouble.

ÔÇ£Well we learned about the birds and the bees and our teacher told us that the girls were learning about it too, so I thought me and Samantha could talk about penises and vaginas, but she screamed and yelled about how we werenÔÇÖt suppose to talk about it outside of the classroom.ÔÇØ Taylor explained.

ÔÇ£Well maybe next time, you should just listen to your teacher. If you have any questions about sexual education, you can just ask the teacher or me or your mom. Which reminds me, next weekend she wants to take you to visit grandma and grandpa.ÔÇØ Pierce said.

Taylor nodded. He is not excited about his parents seperating. Taylor remained quiet for the rest of the night as he watched tv, played video games, and finished his homework until bedtime. Pierce then walked in as he tucked Taylor into bed.

ÔÇ£Daddy, can you tell me a bedtime story? ItÔÇÖs still early.ÔÇØ Taylor asked. Pierce was in disbelief as he hasnÔÇÖt told Taylor a bedtime story in years.

Well.sure. Which one do you want to here? The time The Fallen Star saved me, Uncle Spencer, and Uncle Kyle from the insane asylum (Pierce in the City halloween special anyone 428899.gif) or the time me and Uncle Patrick saved Christmas (X-mas special as well 428899.gif) or. Pierce said.

ÔÇ£How about how you met mommy?ÔÇØ Taylor asked.

Pierce was yet again surprised. Taylor use to love all the action packed events of PierceÔÇÖs life, but now he wants to hear romantic ones? This is new. Pierce didnÔÇÖt want Taylor to get depressed if he mentions his motherÔÇÖs name, so Pierce thought of a way to make this story interesting and thought it up quick.

ÔÇ£Ok letÔÇÖs do this. Only, letÔÇÖs make this more detailed. This story will take a long time and will probably be your bedtime story for the next week and I will mention every single detail about my life and how I met your mother. To make things even more interesting, I will change the names and some of the various aspects of my love life, thus making it more mysterious. Do not mention this to your mother, now do we have a deal?ÔÇØ Pierce asked.

ÔÇ£Yes! This is gonna be fun!ÔÇØ Taylor shouted. He was bursting with anticipation for this story.

Okay, well lets get started then. This is the story of how I met your mother..

And thatÔÇÖs it! So what do you guys think? Reviews would be appreciated since I worked hard on this pilot. From here on out though, do not expect my episodes to be as long as this one, since I usually have my spin-off episodes a bit shorter than this 428899.gif.

I saw pieces(or piece) of Definately, Maybe, and a namedrop of How I Met Your Mother. Anyway, Awesome so far! =D

Good for you since I said two of my three ideas were from those 428899.gif. Still, thanks buddy 125508.gif

2. Welcome To The Heartbreak

We flashback to 2010, this is where Pierce in the City left off. Pierce is currently doing journalist work for the New Kelp Times but is out for dinner right now with Spencer and Kyle celebrating over KyleÔÇÖs engagement to Angelina.

ÔÇ£I am so proud for you man, Angelina is a winner in my books.ÔÇØ Pierce tells him. Pierce use to have prior feelings for Angelina, but is far over them now. He is happily in a relationship with Bridget.

ÔÇ£Man, you arenÔÇÖt kidding. I mean I am confident that Angelina is the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. You will know you are marrying the right person when you feel support and encouragement about your own growth both emotionally and intellectually. The right person will want you to be emotionally healthy and able to stand on your own two feet. When you are with the right person you will feel good about yourself, safe, and fulfilled.ÔÇØ Kyle told Pierce.

Pierce thought it over and he realized that he felt that same exact way with Bridget, so he decided that maybe another engagement should happen today. After dinner, Pierce went to the jewelry store and sought out the perfect ring for Bridget. As soon as he found it, he rushed back to their apartment complex. He opened the door slowly so he could surprise her, but as soon as he opened the door, he could not believe what he saw. Bridget was making out with some guy on their newly repaired loveseat. She opened her eyes as soon as she heard footsteps and shoved the guy she was making out with off of her.

ÔÇ£Pierce, itÔÇÖs not what you think!ÔÇØ

It was too late as Pierce told her he was going to spend the night at SpencerÔÇÖs. Pierce slowly walked over to SpencerÔÇÖs with all emotions breaking loose. The song ÔÇ£Welcome to the HeartbreakÔÇØ by Kanye West even plays in the background.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(btw this line represents when the story is switching from past to present)

ÔÇ£Daddy, Bridget better not be my mommy!ÔÇØ Taylor cried. ÔÇ£She sounds horrible.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£DonÔÇÖt worry, Bridget is not. While Bridget was once an important woman in my life, she is not in it anymore. There are going to be three women who are vital to this story since one of those three is your mom, I will let you know when those three women show up.ÔÇØ Pierce explained.

ÔÇ£Okay good, back to the story!ÔÇØ Taylor said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pierce was over at SpencerÔÇÖs crying in disappointment over how Bridget could break his heart like this. This was not the only time a woman ever cheated on Pierce. (In PatrickÔÇÖs Paradise, PierceÔÇÖs girlfriend Polly slept with the antagonist of the show Mr. Peterson.)

ÔÇ£I keep having such awful luck with women, I donÔÇÖt know what I keep doing wrong to make them cheat like that. I am even starting to question what love really is.ÔÇØ Pierce cried.

ÔÇ£Dude, itÔÇÖs not your fault. So what if the girls you pick donÔÇÖt have the same feelings for you. If you feel joy when your partner is happy and just a mere smile or his/her face gives you happiness than you are definitely in love with that person. Love is all about feeling one with your partner therefore you tend to enjoy all joys, lovely moments, moments of satisfaction with your partner and if your partner doesnÔÇÖt feel that back, then maybe they are just heartless. You poured your heart out and got shunned. Someday you will find the one who will appreciate what you have to offer.ÔÇØ Spencer explained.

Pierce then realized at this moment that he needs to stop being so sappy about his past since he did not feel Spencer's explanation of love towards Bridget entirely. He needs to get out there and try to find the type of love Spencer explained. Once he does, then his life will feel a whole lot better possibly.

The next day at work, Mr. Anderson comes up to Pierce and tells him that he is offering him a job opportunity. Pierce would have to leave New Kelp City and move to Ocean City for this job. Pierce is excited at the prospects of Ocean City. (To best describe this, Ocean City is equivalent to New York City 428899.gif). Pierce accepts the job offer. Mr. Anderson tells him that he starts in two days so he best leave tonight.

That evening, Pierce packs his bags and loads them up into his car. Pierce says goodbye to Spencer, Kyle, and Angelina, but as soon as he starts up his car, he hears a banging on the passenger window. It was Bridget. Pierce rolls down his window.

ÔÇ£Pierce, I am so sorry that I broke your heart.ÔÇØ Bridget cried.

ÔÇ£If this was yesterday, I would have drove off and not allowed you to say that, but Spencer helped me realize something. I thought I loved you and I thought you were the one, but I didnÔÇÖt even know what love was. Now that I do, I think neither me nor you felt the same way. We both have some growing up to do and I think this move will help me out a lot.ÇØ Pierce explained.

ÔÇ£Okay.ÔÇØ Bridget said. Pierce then drove off into the sunset as Ocean City and new adventures await him.

Remember how I said not all my episodes are gonna be long, well I present to you episode 3 428899.gif

3. PierceÔÇÖs Road Trip (Crossover with Fred's Road Trip)

It has been one full day and Pierce is lost in the middle of nowhere.

ÔÇ£Damn this GPS, and here I thought technology was suppose to help us and not get us lost. Now I have no clue where the interstate is. I am going crazy. I havenÔÇÖt eaten since yesterday and I am almost out of gas. Oh sweet, civilization is up ahead! I really need to stop talking to myself.ÔÇØ

Pierce arrived in the desolate town of Sand Street City and went straight towards the local diner. He ran inside and shouted for food and water. Everybody was looking at him like he was crazy, then a fish on crutches came up to him

Listen here buddy, you can demand all you want, but we are sick and tired of your kind coming here and bossing us around! My name is Fred and Im gonna kick your..MY LEG!! Fred was rolling around the ground in pain.

ÔÇ£What Fred is trying to say is to tell Mikey to stay out of our town cuz we are sick and tired of you guys harassing us! Oh and tell him to stay away from my CHOCOLATE!!!ÔÇØ said a fish named Tom.

Pierce then realized something. ÔÇ£Wait a minuteÔǪ..Tom? Tom, itÔÇÖs me Pierce! Remember? Me and my friends Patrick and Pablo were trying to sell you some chocolate, but you chased us onto a launching rocket and we went into space?ÇØ (Another PatrickÔÇÖs Paradise reference for those who donÔÇÖt remember or who donÔÇÖt give a fuck 428899.gif)

Tom paused and his facial expression changed from pissed off into gleeful as he started to laugh. ÔÇ£Oh yeah, I remember you now! Everybody, this guy is definitely not one of MikeyÔÇÖs boys, so no worries!ÔÇØ

Everyone then came back out from under the tables as Pierce went to go sit with Tom, Fred, and FredÔÇÖs wife Daisy as Fred explained the entire story of how Mikey came back after he was supposively defeated by Fred. When Mikey came back, he brought company with him. Mikey and his biker gang trashed the town, broke FredÔÇÖs leg, and decreased town tourism, thus Sand Street City is pretty much a ghost town now.

ÔÇ£You guys shouldnÔÇÖt be pushed around like that! You should stand up to Mikey like you did to me, there are a few of them and hundreds of you! You can outnumber them easily, all you have to do is work together and stick up for what you believe in!ÔÇØ Pierce said in a motivational tone.

ÔÇ£Pierce is right! We might be crippled by fear or just crippled in general like me, but we should not be crippled by Mikey!ÔÇØ Fred said.

ÔÇ£Wow Fred. Everything cool Pierce just said, you ruined with your crippled speech.ÔÇØ Tom said.

Suddenly, a roaring sound came from outside as Mikey and his goons drove into town on their Harleys and started to make a scene. Everyone then stomped out of the diner and headed outside ready to fight.

ÔÇ£Well, if it isnÔÇÖt peg-legged Fred and his merry gang of losers and look they now have a pointy headed dork with them now too.ÔÇØ Mikey laughed.

ÔÇ£Your days of causing havoc around these parts are over!ÔÇØ Fred shouted. Mikey then grabbed a baseball bat and smacked the shit out of FredÔÇÖs other leg. ÔÇ£MY OTHER LEG!!!!ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Hahahah! ItÔÇÖs like taking chocolate from a little kid!ÔÇØ Mikey laughed.

Tom snapped as soon as he heard the words chocolate. He grabbed the bat out of MikeyÔÇÖs hands and swung for the fences as he destroyed Mikey and his gang along with their bikes with the baseball bat. As soon as he finished, Tom roared in anger as the rest of the citizens of Sand Street City ran Mikey and his gang out of town.

The next morning, the town was all cleaned up from the destruction caused by last nightÔÇÖs cleansing of Mikey and his gang. Fred and Tom thanked Pierce for helping them realize their potential and that Mikey will no longer terrorize this town ever again. They even gave Pierce directions to Ocean City since it is only a hour away from here. Pierce thanked them and headed out back on his road trip.

ÔÇ£And that is how I helped save Sand Street City.ÔÇØ Pierce said.

ÔÇ£Daddy, what does this story have to do with meeting my mom and what was the purpose of this story at all?ÔÇØ Taylor asked.

ÔÇ£Well not all the stories are going to be about how I met your mother. DonÔÇÖt you remember me telling you that in the beginning? Well if I didnÔÇÖt then I am telling you now.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£OkayÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Alright, well not to worry because the next part is very important and I will reveal one of the candidates that could possibly have been or is your mother.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Yay! Please continue now!ÔÇØ

Okay, well.

4. My Stalker and Me (Festival Episode)

Pierce finally arrived in Ocean City. Pierce was amazed by the bright lights and amazing surroundings. He thought that this was much more fascinating than New Kelp City and Startopia combined based off of first appearance. Pierce finally arrived at his new apartment complex. The landlord told him that his room was on the top floor. Pierce waited for the elevator to arrive and got in, but as soon as the door started to close, he heard a woman shout ÔÇ£WAIT!ÔÇØ Pierce put his hand out and stopped the door from closing. ÔÇ£Thanks so much!ÔÇØ Pierce stopped and stared at her. She was one of the most beautiful fishes he had ever seen.

ÔÇ£Not a problem, my name is Pierce.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Hey Pierce, my name is Serena! I like your shirt.ÔÇØ

Pierce looked down at his periods suck and commas rule t-shirt.

ÔÇ£Thanks, I love smosh, they are my favorite seatube subscription!ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Mine too!ÔÇØ

Pierce and Serena then talked for a while as they were both going up to the top floor and Pierce walked with Serena as she showed him where he lived.

ÔÇ£Well, it was nice meeting you and we should totally talk again.ÔÇØ Serena said.

ÔÇ£Absolutely, maybe I might see you on the elevator again tomorrow!ÔÇØ Pierce said.

ÔÇ£Maybe just maybeÔÇØ

Pierce watched her walk away as he closed his door and felt entirely smitten. He just could not stop thinking about Serena and how beautiful she was and their entire conversation from earlier. He thought that he must meet her tomorrow at all costs. So he came up with a plan. Since Pierce didnÔÇÖt have to be at the Ocean City Gazette until that evening for orientation, he will wait right beside the elevator all day until he sees her again. Pierce set his alarm for 6 AM and went to sleep.

At 6 AM, Pierce woke up, took a quick shower, made some toast and ran out to the elevator. Then Pierce just grabbed his pullout chair and just sat there. He waited and waited. He watched as people passed by and gave him odd looks wondering what the hell he was doing just sitting there. Hours flew by and people passed by as Pierce waited in anticipation. Hell, even this little boy kicked him in the leg, Pierce got a bit pissed off about that.

More hours passed and Pierce was starving, he didnÔÇÖt know that he was going to be out here for this long, but he did not want to miss seeing Serena. The little kid walked by again and he saw Pierce looking hungry.

ÔÇ£What are you still doing out here weird man?ÔÇØ The little kid asked.

ÔÇ£I am just waiting for someone.ÔÇØ Pierce responded.

ÔÇ£ThatÔÇÖs really creep of you mister.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Shut up, IÔÇÖm not a creeper; I am just waiting for this girl that I met last night.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£And you have been waiting for her all day, thus making you a creeper.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Wait what?ÔÇØ shouted someone in the distance. Pierce turned around and saw that Serena was walking his way, but now turned around and went back to her apartment.

ÔÇ£Serena wait!ÔÇØ Pierce shouted. Pierce ran after her, but Serena slammed her door shut.

ÔÇ£Well at least I know where you live now.ÔÇØ Pierce chuckled. ÔÇ£Wait that didnÔÇÖt come out right,

I am not a creeper!ÔÇØ

Then Pierce realized it was 6 PM and that Pierce had to be at work for orientation in a hour. Pierce called up the Ocean City Gazette and asked if he could be late, but the Ocean City Gazette manager told him if he missed orientation he would be fired. Pierce pondered over the situation and realized that he had to do what was best for him.

Serena was inside her apartment, when all of a sudden Pierce was knocking at her door. She was relucatant to let him back in now knowing that he was creeping all day trying to meet up with her.

ÔÇ£Serena, I am so sorry about what went down. I did what I did because I wanted to get to know you better. I admit I should have done something less creepy than waiting outside the elevator. I could have done so many things different, but bottom line is that I donÔÇÖt care if we end up going out or not, I just want to be friends with you at least. We have so many things in common, so can you please forgive me for my creepish ways and just be friends with me?ÔÇØ Pierce asked.

The door slowly creaked open. Serena stood there smiling. ÔÇ£Come inside and letÔÇÖs have some coffee, you stalker you.ÔÇØ Serena said.

Pierce went inside the house. He may be jobless now, but at least he has made a friend.

ÔÇ£Daddy, is Serena possibly my mom?ÔÇØ Taylor asked.

ÔÇ£Yes son, Serena is definitely one of the three significant women in this story? Does that mean she is your mother? Well you will have to wait and find out.ÔÇØ Pierce told his son.

ÔÇ£So now that you are jobless in your story, how did you end up getting a new one?ÔÇØ

Well