• Advertisement

The Way We Met

Clappy

5. Ocean City Shenanigans

(Btw, if you have a problem with drinking innuendos you have been warned 428899.gif)

.I was searching for a job for quite some time due to the economy being in the shitter. I kept asking around and looking around for quite some time, until this one enchanted night..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pierce was sick of there not being any job opportunities, so he walked to the local restaurant/bar for dinner. There was a long wait, so he decided to go get a drink.

ÔÇ£You can sit with me my good man, you look like you had a rough day.ÔÇØ said a random squid.

ÔÇ£Thanks, my name is PierceÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Nice to meet ya, IÔÇÖm CalebÔÇØ

Pierce and Caleb just sat there and started to have a grand conversation while waiting for open seats at the restaurant.

ÔÇ£You know, itÔÇÖs so frustrating that I canÔÇÖt find a single place thatÔÇÖs hiring. I am starting to regret not going to orientation just to make up with Serena.ÔÇØ Pierce stated.

ÔÇ£Dude, jobs come and go, but women are forever. I would have done the same thing. I am quite the ladyÔÇÖs man myself.ÔÇØ Caleb said.

ÔÇ£Consider yourself lucky, I wish I could be a ladies man myself haha.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Caleb, your table is ready.ÔÇØ the intercom announced.

ÔÇ£Hey come join me at my table, I was going to eat alone with hopes that a girl would join me, but you seem pretty cool. These guys have the best soft-shelled tacos you will ever eat.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Cool! I appreciate it!ÔÇØ

Pierce and Caleb then ate a bunch of soft shelled tacos while chugging down more beers, until both of them were at the state of being drunk.

Oh my gosh, those tacos were delicious! I am pretty sure I am drunk so I should probably go home. Pierce drunkenly slurred.

ÔÇ£Dude, there is so much more to do around here, you are unemployed so whatÔÇÖs the point of going home just to be bored again.ÔÇØ Caleb also drunkenly slurred.

ÔÇ£Okay, well what else is there to do?ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Dude, letÔÇÖs go to a club just like other guys our age do!ÔÇØ

Pierce and Caleb went to a club, but there was a long line there to.

ÔÇ£Screw waiting in line, IÔÇÖm going up front!ÔÇØ Caleb said.

Caleb and Pierce then walked to the front of the line.

ÔÇ£Sir, my name is Squilliam Fancyson, the richest squid in Bikini Bottom and this is my companion Starr and we demand entrance into your club immediately or by god I will shove my foot so far up your ass that you wonÔÇÖt be able to feel your ass anymore.ÔÇØ Caleb ranted.

ÔÇ£You are not Squilliam Fancyson and I sure as hell am not letting you do that, so IÔÇÖm gonna call the authorities.ÔÇØ said the security guard.

ÔÇ£Oh shit, run Starr!ÔÇØ

Caleb and Pierce ran as far as they could from the club until they saw the Ocean City Needle, the tallest tower in Ocean City.

ÔÇ£Dude, letÔÇÖs go the top of the Needle!ÔÇØ Pierce said.

Pierce and Caleb then climbed to the top of the Ocean City Needle, both were really exhausted from climbing all those stairs.

Oh, its a restaurant and its closed? Thats disappoint..

Pierce and Caleb both passed out.

The next morning, a random crab was pinching at Pierce and Caleb.

ÔÇ£Are you guys okay?ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Ah my head is throbbing, who are you?ÔÇØ Pierce asked.

ÔÇ£My name is Jason, but the better question is what are the two of you doing here?ÔÇØ

Caleb then spotted a help wanted sign at the window of the restaurant. ÔÇ£We are here

because my buddy Pierce wanted to apply, but wanted to beat everyone else to the punch.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Oh, well my boss will be here any minute now, feel free to ask him.ÔÇØ Jason stated.

Pierce and Caleb waited as the manager, a flounder, arrived as Jason explained how Pierce wanted to interview for the position of waiter. Pierce then went inside and had his interview. Caleb patiently waited until Pierce came running out screaming that he got the job.

ÔÇ£Congrats, I look forward to seeing you here tomorrow.ÔÇØ the boss stated.

ÔÇ£Thank you so much Mr. FlounderÔÇØ Pierce screamed.

ÔÇ£I look forward to working with you too.ÔÇØ Jason responded.

Pierce and Caleb both went back to their respective rooms as both needed a good night sleep and a migraine from their wild night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ÔÇ£And that is how I got my first job in Ocean CityÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Daddy, were you an alcoholic?ÔÇØ Taylor asked.

ÔÇ£No son, just because I had to much to drink doesnÔÇÖt make me an alcoholic. But that night helped me meet Uncle Caleb and Uncle Jason.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Oh okay, well continue the story.ÔÇØ