Clappy

Super Bowl Winner  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who Do You Got?

• Broncos
    • Seahawks
    • Bruno Mars
    • The commercials

So two weeks from today is the annual Super Bowl.  The most watched television event of the year.  Also, in an annual tradition, SBC needs to have a thread discussing it.  This years match up is the league's best offense vs the league's best defense.  The Denver Broncos vs the Seattle Seahawks.  Live from Metlife Staidum, New York, NY.

And of course, not everyone on SBC is a sports fan, so to cater to those people, Bruno Mars is performing the halftime show.  Also, we have those commercials that everyone loves to watch and talk about.

Personally, I watch the Super Bowl for everything.  I'm rooting for the Seattle Seahawks because their QB played football locally where I live.  Russel Wilson use to play for Collegiate in Richmond, VA which was a rival high school of my high school.  So I think it's pretty cool that local QB is playing in the biggest game of the year.  Also, I picked Seattle to win it all at the beginning of the year and I'm not flip flopping my choice.

But yeah, discuss.

Pulling for the Broncos and Manning, just cause I can't stand Seattle..But then again Manning was victorious over my Bears in the SB (2006 season)..

Just mainly hoping for a good competitive game

A little snow on superbowl sunday would rock as well.

As far as commercials go, going to keep my expectations low so they are not a usual disappointment.

Ya know? I've never watched a Super Bowl before, but I think I will this year now that I finally have local channels (my previous cable provider didnt have local channels for some reason) but yah, I'm only watching for the commercials and the half time show, specially Brunoooo but love me some RHCP too.

Super Bowl, never bothered to watch, and probably won't be up late enough to finish. :P

But it's in your home state...granted it's more NY/NJ but still. That would excite me, but then again we don't have many major sports franchises around here. :P