• Advertisement

Yours, Mine, and Mine & Kracked Krabs Air September 11th

Jjs Goodman

Finally, they're gonna finish season 7, I hate when they hold episodes back for so long but why are they airing it in the morning?

Well, it still won't be finished when KK and YMM air. There is still Episode 140, which we don't have the title for yet.

Nope, 140 is a part of S7 since there are 20 eps each Season. But I do hope they reveal the episode titles for 140 soon since Season 7 needs to end.

Same here season 8 is alreay going on they need to hurry up and finish airing season 7.

Glad to hear Nick hasn't decided to give those episodes the "Goo Goo Gas" treatment. Anyway, looking forward to seeing them on TV, even though I've already seen them online.

I know nothing beats watching them on TV, I like watching the episodes on TV more than watching them on DVD.

I found a lot of the newer episodes like The Cent of Money and Shellback Shenanigans in high quality and downloaded them from the site where you could stream these videos and i'm gonna upload them to megaupload, does anybody want me to post the links here so they can download them? They're really high quality but the person cut out the title card so that they wouldn't get blocked for copyright.