• Advertisement

SpongeBob Movie Video Game

box

It was decent, but did anyone think that Mindy was downgraded? Also how does it make sense

that she gives tokens in driving missions but NEEDS THEM to give you stuff? She's the true villain.

A neat little trick in the Planktopolis level allows you to get out of bounds and potentially skip part

of the level. Good for the non existent speedruns.

I had this game but lost it XD. So I ended up ordering Battle For Bikini Bottom on the Xbox(which I rented from Blockbuster 10 years ago) and am looking forward to releasing my inner Spongebob fanboy out as I play it when it arrive by mail in several days! :cool:

Good for you, Pisces. Good for you.

I have played BFBB and i find it to be a very enjoyable game - it stays true to the show and it

definitely has it's challenges. Good luck!

I played this when I was little. Though, I always had to replay it because I didn't have a memory chip. >.< Though, from seeing a couple levels, I like the music and thought it was a fun game.

We have a topic for Battle of Bikini Bottom and the SpongeBob Movie, but not one for the game based on both those games combined, which is the SpongeBob Movie video game. I call it that since the Movie game is pretty much considered a sequel to BfBB due to the similar gameplay and the fact that you can see the robots from the first game at some point in the game.

So anyway, I can say I honestly love this game as much as BfBB. While the dialogue isn't as funny as BfBB (of course that's only because it follows the Movie's script), It's so challenging and a lot of fun. I got the game this Christmas and I finally beat it recently and got 100% for the first time ever.

So discuss what you thought of the game right here. Also, this topic is only for the Playstation, Gamecube, and Xbox version.

• Like 4

The SB Movie video game being my first SB video game I'm probably a little bias towards it. The Goofy Goober level is probably my favorite (though the trench and Shell City levels were cool too) and I love it's sort of drunk slash kiddish vibed music. Though the races kind of seem dull from time to time, I think it's really great. I wish we were able to race from the Frogfish as a level instead of the video game just skipping it. That would have been quite the level. Probably the best besides BfBB. I still wonder why they weren't allowed to use Hasselhoff's name. 

I love this game so much!! Probably just as much as Battle for Bikini Bottom and Revenge of the Flying Dutchman. Have been playing those to the point where my dad got annoyed by it :P They used the Movie very well for the making of this game. Could hardly have been better IMO.