• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

SBC: The Dome new episodes return next Saturday. Here are the confirmed episodes for this month:

2: Spongebob Survival (3/21)

Leedle freaks out that the only SB episode that is available to everyone in SBC is his least favorite episode. This episode was partly made to troll Leedle. :smirk:

3. Store Shortage (3/28)

There is only one name change left in the store, and since everyone is trapped under the dome, they can't get any more. Who will get this last name change?

SPIN-OFF AND LITS NEWS FROM ME:

• Break A Leg!  - Sorry fans, this has been cancelled. A more detailed explanation can be found in the thread, now in the Davy Jone's Locker area. Also, check that out for a never-before-seen episode from Season 4 (the now scrapped season)! Speaking of BAL...
  • The Archives of CNF1 - a brand new Break A Leg! themed episode will debut soon!
  • Skodwarde - a new episode written by yours truly will be up sometime today as well!

I just wanted to announce that my latest episode of "Total Cartoon Action," called "Break-Your-Neck Mesa," is FINALLY finished, and ready for readers to enjoy reading it in FULL!  B) I'll appreciate for comments and constructive criticism! :D Enough said! ;)

Storm Racers

Well, I've decided. The "finale" will be posted...

April 3rd

Yup, the S5 finale and "series finale" will be this Friday. Getting it up before March ended was pretty much impossible, so getting it up during my spring break would be easier. Don't get upset, because trust me, I'm not in a hurry to end the show. The Lost Missions will still be coming. In fact, as an Easter gift, I'll be revealing all 13 titles for The Lost Missions on Friday or Saturday after the finale is posted, so be on the lookout for that.

Jjs' Riffing Theater 3000

The next mini show I'm doing is "SpongeBob: Diaries of a Serial Killer". It's only 5 episodes long, so it'll definitely have more to work with. Let me know if anyone is interested (I know Fred said he was, so if he still wants to, just let me know), or just simply PM me. If you do want to riff for the show, just let it be known you don't have to riff all 5 episodes.

Skodwade

172b will be coming sometime this week by Nuggets.

SBC Falls

Probably going to be on a break until mid April or so, the last few eps just burnt me out, and I want to focus on the above three works first anyways. That being said, I am still opening to guest writers (or staff) if anyone is up for it.

To make up for the lack of JCMarch Madness, I'll be posting a new Cyberpunk tomorrow and a new JCMovies this April Fool's Day. No, it's not a joke, but it'll certainly be funny.

Cyberpunk couldn't happen, but I did manage to post a sort-of new episode of JCMovies! Check it out!

NEWS ABOUT:

Adventures of No Name: The Movie: It's coming out shortly. Some of you guys probably might have figured out who the author is, but I'm not going to say a word on that. I'd also like for the movie to stick around for a month before it's in the locker, because I'm going to introduce something for it, but what I am going to introduce will be unofficial otherwise.

Underwater Survivor SBC: Sorry for the now-three month radio silence of new episodes. As of right now, I'm focused on this spin-off and I'll get a new episode ready, then focus back on the Pisces Moon finale.

Pisces Moon: I've decided....the finale will be posted:

April 3rd. Kidding, I'll admit Jjs already got ahead, but it's going to end on the same month Storm Racers does.

Trinity Leaf Pegasus, Guru Gakuto, Tiki Land, Sub-Tropical Academy: Sorry, my planned episode releases didn't happen. Hopefully, I get them out this month.

Oracle of the Cosmos: While Pisces Moon is ending, I'm going to get started with this and hopefully premiere the first episode late this month.

Storm Racers:
Well, the finale is up. Reviews and feedback are appreciated. Don't panic yet though, as that is not all. As I mentioned a while back, there will be 13 additional bonus episodes, making their own season called "The Lost Missions". Have yet to decide on a premiere date, but they'll probably come around summer time. Here are the titles for all 13:

Spoiler

125. The Unknown

126. Conspiracy

127. Orders

128. The Blue Wave

129. The Forgotten

130. Evergreen

131. Day of the Snakes (Part 1)

132. Day of the Snakes (Part 2)

133. Gold Blood

134. Missing in Action

135. Surge Alone

136. Nightmare in Red

137. Destiny

Jjs' Riffing Theater 3000:

About to start riffing for SpongeBob: Diaries of the Serial Killer, so this is the last call for anyone interested. To those who did sign up, let me know if you are 100% sure on the episodes you want, and I'll start sending them either tonight or tomorrow

• Like 2

SBC Falls:

New episode will hopefully be up tomorrow.

Skodwarde:
New episode coming this weekend by CNF.

Jjs' Riffing Theater 3000:

The time has come. The next big project we're riffing is, if you haven't figured it out already...

SBC Parallel Universe Season 2

You may be asking: Already? Well, I know people were probably more eager to see how SBCPU ends than Bikini Top, and I feel I might as well get it out of the way while the S1 riffs are fresh in people's minds, therefore it's not too much to remember. PM me if you're interested, or just reply to this post. I'll be sending out a group PM most likely this weekend, and we'll begin next weekend for riffing. Once again, I won't be riffing every episode just to give people some more room and free control, and I doubt I can come up with things to say for all 26 episodes anyways (No, I won't be kidnapped this time :P).

While writing for The Storage Room is going on, i'm going start another show called "Normally Average", about this basic looking humanoid and his misadventures around the city or the world or the universe. They'll be more lighthearted and shorter, so yeah. Look out for it.