• Advertisement

SpongeyKid's Lazy Writing: The Vanished Cookie

SpongeyKid

So yeah, a new story that I'm going to make, and by lazy writing, I mean that the chapters or whatever probably will be short n' stuff. I'm not thinking this story through, so I'm going to go with the flow and tell me what ya think.

The Vanished Cookie

Chapter 1: SpongeBob eats, Cookie vanishes

Spongebob was walking through the kitchen and grabbed a jar of cookies.

He ate a lot. There was then only one left, but he decided to save it for later because, hey, why not.

He watched tv with Gary afterwards. Then, he got oh so hungry again and went to the kitchen to eat the last cookie he left on the table.

It was gone!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that was the first chapter. Hope you somewhat enjoyed and there will be more soon! :D

• Like 2

Chapter 2: Somebody help!

SpongeBob was truly worried for the cookie, and his hunger as well. 

He knocked on Squidwards door. He asked for help but Squidward slammed the door on him

He asked Patrick. Patrick then fell asleep in the middle of the conversation

Mr. Krabs was busy in a pool of money

Plankton yelled at SpongeBob

Then, he went to Sandy. She had no idea about the cookie but decided to help SpongeBob find out what happened to it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More to come soon!

• Like 1

Chapter 3: Gary!

Sandy and SpongeBob were now on a mission to find out what happened to the cookie!

SpongeBob told Sandy that he hasn't asked Gary about the situation yet.

They went to SpongeBobs house and looked for Gary. And guess what?

They couldn't find Gary! Gary was no where in the house to be found.

SpongeBob was so worried at this point. No cookie, no Gary.

Sandy told SpongeBob that everything would be ok, and that there's nothing to worry about.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was chapter 3, and the next chapter will come soon!

• Like 2

Chapter 4: Is that you Gary?

SpongeBob didn't know what to do next, so he was very worried.

But all of a sudden, they see the couch moving. It shook a lot.

And out came Gary! SpongeBob and Sandy were shocked.

Gary told them that a strange man stuffed him in the couch and left. Gary didn't know how to describe how the man looked like.

Sandy then told SpongeBob that with her scientific knowledge, she can figure out the mystery.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5, coming soon!

• Like 1

Chapter 4: Is that you Gary?

SpongeBob didn't know what to do next, so he was very worried.

But all of a sudden, they see the couch moving. It shook a lot.

And out came Gary! SpongeBob and Sandy were shocked.

Gary told them that a strange man stuffed him in the couch and left. Gary didn't know how to describe how the man looked like.

Sandy then told SpongeBob that with her scientific knowledge, she can figure out the mystery.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5, coming soon!

i love your signature. 

Chapter 5: The 3 options

Sandy and SpongeBob headed out of the house to search for clues. Yeah.

Sandy noticed a trail of cookie crumbs in back of SpongeBob's house.

They decided to follow it. They walked and walked until there were no more cookie crumbs. Once they stopped, they had 3 options in front of them.

An abandoned building. A deep dark cave. And Squilliam's house..........

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More soon!

Chapter 6: The "death wuz heer" Door

Sandy and SpongeBob weren't sure where they'd go. Sandy suggested the abandoned building first.

They opened the door, and shouted to see if anyone was inside. Nobody answered.

They decided to keep walking further inside. They tried to open the doors inside but all of them were locked.

Except for 1 door that had the words, "death wuz heer"

SpongeBob was scared, so Sandy carefully opened the door.........

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter coming soon!

Chapter 7: Squidward, or is that.....

And inside was a giant octopus. SpongeBob went closer and told Squidward why was he there.

Sandy grabbed SpongeBob and told him it wasn't Squidward. It was a deadly octopus called, "Foranamitelle"

Sandy told SpongeBob to stand back while she fought the octopus. It was a tough battle. SpongeBob was also wondering what they were gonna get from defeating him.

Sandy striked the final karate chop and knocked him down.

Nothing happened. Sandy was disappointed that it was all for nothing. They left the building. 

2 options left, the deep dark cave, and Squilliam's house......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More soon!

Chapter 8: Is anyone there?

SpongeBob suggested that they'd go and do something less scary so they both decided on Squilliam's house. Yup.

They rang the door bell. It was shiny. Nobody answered. They kept ringing for at least 10 minutes. Sandy stated that no one was probably there.

Next up, the deep dark cave. SpongeBob was very nervous. They entered as there were many spider webs. SpongeBob swallowed one.

They went inside, deeper, and deeper. It got darker and darker.

And then................ They heard a scream.......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bye bye, more soon

Chapter 9:  The Big Blue Monster

Sandy proceeded to follow the scream as SpongeBob was still nervous and scared. A lot. Sandy now had to drag him.

The scream felt like it was getting closer. And then....... They saw.

THEY SAW A MYSTERIOUS MAN SCREAMING AT..........

Squilliam! A big blue monster was screaming at squilliam to get him more cookies or the deal was off.

SpongeBob recognized the big blue monster, because he's seen him on tv. It was the cookie monster!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yup, more soon.

Chapter 10: The Deal

Yes, and there was the cookie monster talking to Squilliam. Pretty weird right?

SpongeBob and Sandy overheard their conversation that went like this:

CM: GIMMIE MORE COOKIES OR THE DEAL IS OFF. THE DEAL IS, YOU GIVE ME COOKIES EVERYDAY FOR 2 MONTHS, OR I TELL SQUIDWARD YOU ARE STEALING HIS IDEA OF STARTING A BAND CLASS

Squill: But cookie monster, no! Squidward can't know that I'm taking his idea... He was just so good performing and I was...... Jealous. I'll find more cookies, I promise! Just don't tell Squidward!

Out of nowhere, SpongeBob and Sandy jumped out. They were trying to stop Squilliam, and asked what was he doing? 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 11: Run! Everybody run! Monster!

SpongeBob and Sandy began to ask questions. Just before Squilliam tried to leave and run away, Sandy stopped him! Wow.

The cookie monster ran as well deeper into the cave. Right as Sandy tied up Squilliam, her and SpongeBob ran towards the cookie monster. They ran and ran and ran. And they ran some more.

They all finally reached a dead end... And behind the cookie monster they saw a stack of hundreds if not thousands of cookies! All kinds of different flavors! 

SpongeBob and Sandy surrounded the cookie monster.....

Chapter 12: The End

The cookie monster began to speak about how they were HIS cookies, and how he WASN'T going to share. MY COOKIES, MY COOKIES!

Sandy walked next to him slowly, as she was about to give him a Texas style beating, until suddenly, SpongeBob stopped her! Wait Sandy.

SpongeBob pointed to a cookie and said, that's my cookie! SpongeBob found the missing cookie that he left. So he grabbed it and since he was hungry, he ate it.

The problem was now solved, SpongeBob got his cookie back and the mystery was now solved. And later that day, Squidward was stopped by the cookie monster and was told everything Squilliam did and how he stole his idea.

Too bad Squidward ran away in horror from the cookie monster and didn't notice what he was saying...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The end :)

• Like 1