• Advertisement

The Pumpkin Games [Free For All!]

Ron

Hello there... 

It is at this moment that we will begin the process of selecting the winner of The SBC Witch Project, The Hunger Games style. 

Each person at the moment has 1 kill potion, 1 hide potion, and 1 defense potion. 

The way this will work is each person will post the name of the person from any team that they want to eliminate from the game. That person may then use a defense potion to keep from going to The Zombies, or they can choose to go to The Zombies. The hide potion allows you to "hide" and skip your turn; you cannot be eliminated this way.  

At the end of the rounds, the person with the most votes will be immediately kicked out of the games, and won't go to The Zombies; they will be *permanently* removed from the game.

You do not have to use your kill, defense, or hide potion at all, but you must put a name each round. 

The person who is then voted out has the power to send one person of their choice to The Zombies, and also give 1 additional potion to any person of their choice. 

Additional prizes will be given out in the game. 

Everyone may post the name of the person they want. It is during this time that it is a good idea to create "alliances" with other people to coordinate votes, and potions, so that you are not eliminated. 

Start voting! You can include Team Leaders in your voting, but Team Leaders receive double the amount of potions. Team Leaders may give a total of *10* new potions to members of their team.

[Example: 

Crushing: I'm going to use my kill potion on Nuggets. I vote out Nuggets. 

Nuggets: Using my defense potion against Crushing, I vote Crushing. 

Sauce: I'm going to kill Nuggets, I vote Nuggets. 

Nuggets: I use my defense potion. 

Dylan: I kill Nuggets, I vote Nuggets.

Nuggets: I use my defense potion. 

CNF: I kill Nuggets, vote Nuggets. 

*Nuggets is out and goes to The Zombies, unless he were to give another potion to himself*

]

I see we've gotten to the "we have to wrap this up quickly because October's almost over" desperation challenge.

But, uh, I have projects that need to get done, so I'll use my kill potion on terminoob. I vote out terminoob.

This is the "We have to wrap this up quickly because nobody wants to do anything" challenge. 

I love how everyone is just quitting lol.

They know they will head back to their lives?

Anyway, I shall use my kill potion on Gaga Swan. I vote Gaga Swan out.

I'm still in it to win it! :hands:

Off with Trophy's head! (kill and vote)

might as well use hide potion to save myself (wow people want me gone already I guess they want the bigger threats out first also you're next after cf64 or before him)