• Advertisement

Squidward's Childhood: REBORN - The Amazing Tale Of Squidward's Childhood as originally told by NathanJR

box

Happy-Squidward.jpgKrustyKrabUnfair.jpgHappy-Squidward.jpg

===============Squidward's Childhood - REBORN =====================

The story of The World's Sexiest Man's laugh-filled childhood as told by NathanJR... rebooted!

Nah, this isn't a spam topic, it's one of those joke-spin off thingies. In Squidward's Childhood: REBORN, your writer The Idiot Box decides to pick off the

horrendously bad SpongeBob Community spinoff "Squidward's Childhood" after the episode "House fire" when they canceled the show and gave Nathan

and the so-called "crew" all of their money back to develop a non-existant newer show "Back In The Navy". This spinoff was just too good and to know how

good it truly was check out the original thread and jjs's Riffing Theater thread. This cromulent new show's first episode is arriving to your doorstep RIGHT NOW!

(THIS IS A LOST EPISODE FROM NATHANJR HIMSELF. I GOT IT FROM HIM BY FACEBOOK. DO NOT ASK HOW.  B) )

S1E3: Girl scouts

Plot: Squidward is at the high school job club and is looking for job to give him another dollar so he can get his lifelong goal of getting every candy from candy store.

Rick says "Look, there is a Boys Scout Of America Teen Power Ranger job opening! Get money there!."

Squidward bets Rick $100 he can get a dollar from the boy scout.

Rick says "And If I win I kick your a**!" Squidward agreed.

Squidward pushed all the teens and got the job and robbed the boy scout guy of a dollar.

Squidward kicked rick in the a**.

The next day squidwardw ent to the boys scout camp for his job.

But it was the girl scout club!

"Hello!" said the girl scout girl. "Would you like cookies?"

Squidward said "spit".

"Hmph. I will make you clean our undies!" said girl scout girl.

"Squidward went to clean their undies and cried. His mom came to pick him up.

"What did you not like about that job" squidwards mom said.

"They made me clean girl scouts undies!" said squidward.

The next day squidward went to girls scout fortress with his heart crush farrah.

but farrah got stole by a smart girl scout to wash dishes while squidward was forced to make cookies for dinner.

The other day Squidward went to boys scout club with your host squidward's mom.

squidward's mom looked around the cabin and noticed no girl scoutz.

"the coast is clear" squidwards mom said. To attract the girl scouts mom used a chcolate bar.

"mmmm yummy!" said all the girl scouts AND I MEAN ALL THE GIRL SCOUTS..

squidwards mom said run for it squidward, and squidward did.

he ran through the forest where he was attacked by the resident evil bear.

He fought him off with himself

Then he got through the forest to his home. but then the angry bear showed up. And so did the girl scouts.

the girl scouts said "hahahahaha squidward we have you now! time to kill you WITH THE BEAR!"

squidward ran all the way home and to downtown. the bear and the girl scouts came closer.

"buy our cookies or DIE!!1!!!1!!~!"

"NO" Squidward said "he stabbed the bear and PETA came and gave him handshake.

he was home and he gave mom rick and worm hug. hallelujah.

WHAT ADVENTURE WILL COME NEXT? Find out tomorrow on TIME's number one literature, Squidward's Childhood: REBORN!

• Like 6

Fine, I'll post an episode.

S1E4: Boredom

Plot: Squidward and rick are waiting for the ice cream truck to come. They love ice cream but there mom says "No ice cream for you today."

Squidward has a tantrum and uses rick as a battering ram to push past his mother and into the street where he is hit by a flying ice cream truck... AND LIVES!

The end.

• Like 2

Fine, I'll post an episode.

S1E4: Boredom

Plot: Squidward and rick are waiting for the ice cream truck to come. They love ice cream but there mom says "No ice cream for you today."

Squidward has a tantrum and uses rick as a battering ram to push past his mother and into the street where he is hit by a flying ice cream truck... AND LIVES!

The end.

THANK YOU CD!

• Like 1