• Advertisement

My top 117 seasons 1-3 episodes.

Doing_Time.jpg

Wow.

In this episode, Spongebob fails another driving test. More than usual this time. He wrecks the whole boating school, crashes into a watermelon stand, attracts the cops, and falls off a bridge. The car, along with the police cars, fall on a truck full of punch, and the truck falls down and squirts it everywhere. Mrs. Puff then gets carried away into jail. However, it seems like Mrs. Puff is... happy. She is fine being away from that yellow freak.

Spongebob and Patrick try numerous ways to get Mrs. Puff out of jail, from acting like rocks to going into the chilly. Every time, Mrs. Puff looks bad, and has to go somewhere else. Mrs. Puff gets so messed up and then a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream happens. Gosh, that took a long time to write.

I love it, but it's really confusing, especially the ending.

Big_Pink_Loser.jpg

I am sure that many of you want this higher, but I have my valid reasons for this spot.

In this episode, Patrick says he got an award, but it turns out that it was actually Spongebob's. When Patrick finds out he seems to be the only one who hasn't got an award, he becomes sad. However, Spongebob decides to get Patrick to work at the Krusty Krab.

Patrick works at the Krusty Krab, but he seems to screw up, such as taking food to the customer or answering the telephone (my favorite part). After he finds out about him not being able to do anything right, he starts copying Spongebob no matter what he does. Even hitting himself in the head with a hammer!

After a while, Patrick gets an award for doing nothing, and he goes back to his normal self.

You're probably wondering, why is this episode so low? Patrick copying Spongebob is kind of a jerkish move on my part, however the episode is still very entertaining.

Rock_Bottom.jpg

I couldn't update yesterday because I was busy, although today won't be much better.

In this episode, Spongebob and Patrick get on a bus after a day of Glove World, and after harassing the bus driver with a giant balloon, they find out that they are on the wrong bus. Spongebob and Patrick go to Rock Bottom, a very weird place. They are stuck.

After a while of trying to get on the bus, Patrick gets on one, but Spongebob is stuck. He tries to get a bus, but the buses seem to have it out for him. No matter what, they drive to fast. Spongebob loses his balloon and candy bar to some monsters, and a bus stop closes so he can't get on one. Then, a monster ties the balloon to his hand and blows it up so Spongebob can go up to Bikini Bottom. It works, but Patrick doesn't seem to know that Spongebob came back.

I wish it used more jokes, but that aside, it's an awesome episode.

SpongeGuard_on_Duty.png

In this episode, Spongebob and Patrick are laying in the sun, when they get into a conversation about lifeguards and if it was cool to be one or not. After Patrick storms away randomly, an ice cream truck falls on Spongebob's head, and Spongebob gets white ice cream on his nose, leading Larry to believe Spongebob is a lifeguard.

After many events of acting like a lifeguard, Spongebob seems to take this lifeguard job a bit to seriously. He ties people away from the water, and blocks the water with police tape. Patrick misreads the "DO NOT CROSS" as "FREE ICE CREAM" and starts to "drown". Spongebob goes in and starts "drowning" as well. Larry then comes and gives them swimming lessons in a pool, leading to CRAMPS!!!!

I love this episode, I really do. I just find the second half sort of dull.

WELCOME TO CHARLES'

top-50.gif

SEASONS 1-3 EPISODES!!!!!!!!!!

#50!

Suds.jpg

In this episode (tired of me saying that yet?), Spongebob goes to eat a night time snack, when he falls asleep with the fridge open. The fridge freezes the whole inside of the house. and Spongebob gets a major cold. He slips and slides and sneezes and wheezes. He calls Sandy about a doctor's appointment, and she agrees to take him in.

So Spongebob waits, while Patrick comes in, and Patrick tells Spongebob about how bad the doctor's is. So Spongebob agrees to have Patrick get rid of the suds, and Spongebob finally stops after Patrick puts cork bottle caps in all his holes.

Sandy finally arrives, and she and Patrick fight over Spongebob until Spongebob crashes into the Krusty Krab. Spongebob gets taken into the hospital to get the Sponge Treatment, and enjoys it. Patrick gets a treatment to, but not such an enjoyable one (cactus? Ouch.).

I love it, but I've seen better.

BubblestandTitleCard.png

In this episode, Spongebob is putting a bubblestand together. He plans on giving out bubbles, with $0.25 for a bubble lesson.

Squidward tries his best to ignore them and play his clarinet, but nothing seems to work. Patrick comes by and tries to blow bubbles, but... well, he can't. So Spongebob teaches him the technique. Patrick is able to. Squidward comes out and chews them out, but Spongebob and Patrick keep blowing bubbles anyway. At last, Squidward decides to blow bubbles. He can't, because he didn't learn the technique. Spongebob and Patrick try to teach him, but it takes a while for Squidward. Finally, Squidward blows a bubble.

Spongebob and Patrick cheer him on, but then the bubble comes and takes his house up...

I love it, but it's kind of boring.

Mermaid_Man_and_Barnacle_Boy_III.jpg

In this episode, Spongebob and Patrick are requested by Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy to take care of the merma lair while they are out of town. They go over the rules, and SB and Pat find Man Ray frozen in a tub of tartar sauce. Patrick starts to melt it, but Spongebob stops him, and Man Ray convinces them to unfreeze him after numerous amounts of talking.

After unfreezing him, Man Ray wants to become good. They try to teach him, but it always backfires. Eventually, after a while, Man Ray decides to steal stuff and go away to attack this town. However, things change when his goodness overpowers. Man Ray becomes a good guy.

This episode would be way higher if it weren't for the fact that MM and BB don't appear for most of the episode.

Welcome_to_the_Chum_Bucket.jpg

In this episode, Mr. Krabs goes and plays cards with Plankton. When he loses, it reveals that he has to give Spongebob to Plankton. After several attempts to get him back, Plankton forces Spongebob to work, but Spongebob is to sad. It later is 'said'  that he just wants a krabby patty. Then, Spongebob acts like Plankton is a slave. He is lazy, and Plankton can't take it.

After this, SB's brain is put in a robot. Later, SB gets his brain back.

If it wasn't as sad, it would be higher.

Sailor_Mouth.jpg

Ah, my dad's favorite episode.

In this episode, Spongebob goes and takes the trash out, when he notices writing on the dumpster. He reads one of them that has the word ::dolphin noise:: on it. Patrick comes out and tells Spongebob that is "sentence enhancers", which Spongebob starts using the word. The customers get ::dolphin noise::ed off and leave. Mr. Krabs comes and says that it isn't okay to use these words. I honestly love when Mr. Krabs is a father figure. Hooky, Sailor Mouth, and Wet Painters are prime examples. So, SB and Pat say they won't use the word again.

Well, that doesn't work so well. Instead, they start using it, and tattle-tale on each other. So, Mr. Krabs makes SB and Pat paint because they used the word ::dolphin noise:: and Mr. Krabs accidentally ::dolphin noise:: stubbed his ::dolphin noise:: toe. He uses all 13 bad words, and SB and Pat tattle-tale on him to his mother. Then, Mama Krabs makes Mr. K, SB, and Pat paint her house. She stubs her toe, but it turns out it's just Old Man Jenkins car.

So dirty... I love it!

Texas.jpg

In this episode, Spongebob, Patrick, and Sandy are making sand castles at Goo Lagoon, when suddenly... Sandy feels homesick. She misses Texas. She goes home and leaves Spongebob and Patrick. No matter what, she can't cheer up. So she sings a sad song. Very sad song, that is.

Spongebob and Patrick, however, finally get the message. They decide to set the stuff Sandy mentioned at the Krusty Krab, as they plan to have a goodbye before she goes home. That's not what Sandy wants, though. She just wants to go home. Goodbye. Well, we tried, and what's good about dumb old Texas any- wait. The bus just came back. So, Sandy gets offended. Hey, if I was a Texas person, I would be to.

Sandy snaps. She chases Pat and SB around with a rope. She gets Patrick, but Spongebob runs for dear life. We get revealed to the KK, and Sandy decides to stay.

I feel bad for Texas people who watch this, but that aside, it's amazing.

Karate_Choppers.jpg

Maybe I put this to high...

In this episode, Spongebob is walking home, when Sandy randomly appears. They fight for a while, but they get done pretty fast.

The next day, Sandy is shopping. Due to this karate stuff, they're both in suspense. Sandy actually gets ready for karate after she accidentally knocks down a box of cereal. Spongebob appears then, and gets Sandy by... well, I don't really remember. Give me a break, I haven't seen this episode in a long time.

The next day, Sandy gets back at Spongebob by forcing him to have a drop of "volcano sauce" on his tongue. Man, does that thing look threatening, or what?

Chaos ensues at the Krusty Krab pretty badly. Spongebob thinks Sandy is disguised as Fred. The my leg guy. Spongebob karate-s Fred. You can guess what Fred says. Yep, my leg. Mr. Krabs says for Spongebob to stop, or else he's fired.

Sandy didn't get the news though, and she pretends to due karate on him. Mr. Krabs fires Spongebob. Sandy, however, convinces Mr. Krabs that it was her fault. Spongebob gets his job back under one circomstance: No karate.

Spongebob and Sandy are walking in the park, when they get hints of karate in them. They karate chop a bunch of krabby patties (including killing a worm) for a long time.

Mr. Krabs finds out, but he uses them for krabby patties.

A little bit more humor was needed, but still great.

Squid_on_Strike.jpg

In this episode, Squidward gets tired of Mr. Krabs giving him no money. So, he and Spongebob go on strike. They strike and strike and strike and strike. Wow, are they good bowling players, or what? #terriblepuns

So, every time the customers see them striking (good bowling), they misunderstand it, and crush Squidward, and go into the Krusty Krab. This annoys Squidward, so he uses a megaphone. Another misunderstanding. Spongebob sneaks in, and destroys the Krusty Krab. Now SB and Squiddy have to work FOREVER! FOREVER! FOREVER! FOREVER! FOREVER! FOREVER!

Amazing, but kind of boring.

I_Had_an_Accident.jpg

In this episode, Patrick "dies", and Spongebob tries to do a move on surf-board mountain, when he breaks his rear end. He can't hurt his rear end again, because if he does, he will have to use the iron butt, which itches.

Back at home, Spongebob decided to do nothing but sit down with a napkin, penny, and potato chip. Sandy and Patrick try to convince him out, but it doesn't work. So then, we get a montage of Patrick and Sandy doing random stuff. Oh, and we get an old fish to make two cameos. Sandy and Patrick get really tired of this, so they decide to come up with the ultimate plan.

So, Patrick dresses up as a gorilla as Sandy acts scared. Unfortunately for both of them, a real gorilla comes and attacks them. Spongebob goes in, and when he asks about how a gorilla can breath under water, the gorilla rides on a zebra-donkey.

I love this episode, but the ending is kind of weird.

Life_of_Crime.jpg

This was originally The Paper, but I decided The Paper should be higher.

In this episode, Spongebob and Patrick ask Mr. Krabs about stealing, but Mr. Krabs, like a father figure he is, says that borrowing is fine.

Because of this, Spongebob and Patrick borrow a balloon on National Free Balloon Day. However, they accidentally pop it, and go crazy.

That causes them to believe they are criminals, so they leave town. That night, they decide to stay by the fire and live off of chocolate bars. Patrick goes beserk, and they turn themselves in. They go to jail. For 5 seconds, and then they have lollipops, which angers Patrick.

Love it. Wish there was more humor, but still love it.

The_Paper.jpg

I don't remember this episode that much for obvious reasons.

In this episode, Squidward throws a bubble gum wrapper on Spongebob's lawn. Spongebob asks him a lot if he wants it, but Squidward says no. Spongebob plays around with it, bothering Squidward. Squidward wants it then, but Spongebob won't budge. So, Squidward gives everything he has only for the paper to be worthless for him.

Awesome, but there isn't a lot of jokes.

Missing_Identity.jpg

So anyway, in this episode, Spongebob is telling the story of how he lost his nametag. Story here:

So, Spongebob wakes up and goes to work one day and after a series of events, he goes to work. Spongebob, fortunately, doesn't notice his nametag is gone until a person asks him about it. So, Spongebob panics, and Squidward says to calm down. However, Spongebob can't calm down. Spongebob then decides to retrace his steps.

He tries to get help from Patrick, but this only screws things up even more. So, Spongebob and Patrick decide to search in a dumpster. However, it reveals that Spongebob actually had his shirt on backwards the whole time.

I love it, even though the climax is a little stupid.

The_Secret_Box.jpg

Seriously, how did you guys read that so fast?

In this episode, Spongebob is about to go jellyfishing, but Patrick wants to take some time looking at his secret box. Spongebob wonders what it is, and Patrick tells him about the secret box. Spongebob is curious, however, Patrick won't let anyone else check. Spongebob tries everything, but guess what? Patrick threatens Spongebob about their friendship. Spongebob decides not to look at it.

Spongebob decides not to look at it. But he can't resist... So he has to go. He sneaks into Patrick's rock. A lot of noise. CRASH BANG CRASH BOOM. Patrick doesn't wake up. Small sound. Who's there? Patrick can't believe  Spongebob did this. Patrick just says it's a string and shows Spongebob. Spongebob, however, didn't realize... it's not a string. It's a string that pullls that opens a secret compartment that reveals the embarrassing photo at the Christmas party. MERRY CHRISTMAS, SPONGEBOB!

Fantastic episode. Patrick's a little jerky, but that doesn't effect the episode for me.

No_Weenies_Allowed.jpg

In this episode, Spongebob plans on tricking Sandy at karate, but his plan backfires when Sandy is prepared before him. Sandy kicks him in the air and causes Spongebob to land in Tom's potato salad. So chocolate isn't the only thing Tom is addicted to.

Spongebob ends up in a line for the Salty Spitoon, a place for tough people. Sandy gets in, but Spongebob can't. In fact, Spongebob tries numerous ways, but he can't get in. So Spongebob is forced to go to Weenie Hut Juniors, where he talks with two hot dogs. Spongebob then goes back and forth to SS and WHJ, but he is finally gets into the SS after "beating up" Patrick. SB slips on an ice cube, gets booboos, and has to go to Weenies Hut General.

I just wish it had a stronger replay value. Other than that, amazing.

Valentine%27s_Day.jpg

I hadn't seen this episode in a while, so I'll try to remember by memory.

In this episode, Spongebob gives out Valentine cards. He and Sandy agree to give Patrick an amazing gift. The gift is a hot air balloon made out of CHOCOLAAAAAAAAAAAAATE. Spongebob and Patrick hang out at the carnival, but Patrick wants his present.

Eventually, after a few minutes, Patrick assumes no one loves him, so he goes crazy. But he gets his gift eventually.

[short paragraph due to me having not seen this episode in a long time.]

Great episode, with some funny moments. Wish it had bigger replay value.

Patty_Hype.jpg

In this episode, the Krusty Krab... seems to be down. It's dusty, dirty, and no customers have come in a few days. Finally, a customer comes, but he slowly goes away. Mr. Krabs wonders what the heck is going on, when Spongebob gets the idea of pretty patties. Mr. Krabs and Squidward, at first, think the idea is stupid. However, Spongebob actually gets a pretty successful business.

Everyone seems to love the Pretty Patties, and later, Mr. Krabs decides to help with the business while Spongebob cooks the patties at the KK. However, things backfire when Mr. Krabs' patties seem to affect the customers, turning them the colors the patties were. Spongebob squeaks pickles while Mr. Krabs runs away from the customers.

I love it, even though the ending was kind of weird.