• Advertisement

My top 117 seasons 1-3 episodes.

Pickles.jpg

In this episode, Spongebob makes krabby patties, and he just... well, makes them. Wow, that was probably the stupidest thing I ever typed. So, Bubble Bass (first appearance) comes in, and he orders, well, he orders a Double Triple Balty Deluxe on a raft, four by four, animal-style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease, make it cry, burn it, and let it swim. Squidward's response is my favorite quote in the whole series. Bubble Bass just doesn't taste the pickles. So, he says there isn't pickles, but Spongebob was sure to put them on there. Suddenly he doesn't even remember how to make the Krabby Patty. So, Spongebob goes home. It turns out, he doesn't just forget the krabby patty. He forgot other stuff to. In fact, he can't speak right, he has underwear on his head, can't sleep, can't turn his alarm clock off, and even thinks bikes need to be in boiling pots. So Mr. Krabs decides to teach him. His teach is successful.

Spongebob returns after that, and Bubble Bass decides to try another krabby patty. It is a good krabby patty.... but no pickles! But they were on there before! It turns out Bubble Bass was hiding them under his tongue the whole time. Run away, yeah.

Great episode, funny lines, but there's one flaw. No pickles!

Nah, I kid, there's just 33 better pre-film episodes.

Artist_Unknown.jpg

In this episode, Squidward decides to start an art class. Only Spongebob comes, and Squidward has to teach Spongebob. It turns out Spongebob is frustrating to teach, but eventually he catches on. Monty P. Moneybags comes in on a sculpture Spongebob made (Squidward just suspended Spongebob), and he says it's great. They try to take it back to the car, and... oh no, the head falls off. So, Squidward goes and gets Spongebob away from the dump. Spongebob agrees, but Spongebob can't do what Squidward wants. Squidward goes insane, and blames the destruction on the janitor. It turns out Squidward made a sculpture... if only he found out.

If only he found out. That's the only flaw on the episode, I felt sort of sorry for Squidward because he didn't find out. Oh well, still a fantastic episode.

Hall_Monitor.jpg

In this episode, Spongebob finally gets the job as a hall monitor. He is proud of himself, glad to have the job, and... oh, what am I doing?

So, Spongebob notices traffic. Tries to get it going, but ends up.. (snickers) destroying the town. (Laughs head off)

Patrick gets into the act due to an ice cream cone. Spongebob does the open window maniac gag, and police come into town. Patrick keeps getting scared of the picture, which is pretty funny. Spongebob is aware, and tries to find the maniac. Spongebob tries many ways to find him, and Patrick helps to. When night time strikes, things go wrong.

Patrick sees Spongebob and remembers the drawing... everywhere Spongebob goes, the Maniac is. Spongebob eventually figures out HE'S the maniac. Police go after him, take Mrs. Puff away for "being Spongebob's responsibility", and, well, that's all I remember.

Great episode. A lot of funny gags as well.

The_Algae%27s_Always_Greener.jpg

In this episode, Plankton tries to steal the formula in an interesting way. He hides in a bottle of ketchup, and gets shot into Mr. Krabs' office. Mr. Krabs sends him back to the Chum Bucket, and he decides he wants to switch lives with Mr. Krabs. He uses a machine, and it works quite well. He replaces Mr. Krabs with everything. Krusty Krab, clothes, even the picture with Pearl and Mr. K is now Pearl and Plankton. It's to bad they contradicted this with a horrible season 7 episode.

So, when he hears Spongebob say "two deluxe krabby patties", Plankton is drooling. He asks SB for them, but SB just gives him two different ones. So Plankton is about to relax with them when... yep, Spongebob interrupts him. Spongebob wants some advice, so too much sauce it is. Well, he overreacted to this, and is now the knew cashier. Squidward is furious, but Plankton decides to have Squidward man the grill. Pearl interrupts, and she thinks Plankton hates her because her allowance is only one dollar. This is why I hate Pearl. We get the infamous OH MY GOODNESS krabby patty, and Spongebob says he gave a customer a large soda when he asked for a medium. HE SOILED IT! ALARM! Mr. Krabs takes Plankton's role and takes a krabby patty. Mr. Krabs says he will come tomorrow and the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day...

Spongebob: Phone call, Mr. Charles.

Mr Krabs: (over phone) And the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day...

Plankton decides his formal life is better. So he goes back to the CB and eats his holographic meatloaf happily.

Great episode. Especially the famous parts of the episode.

Frankendoodle.jpg

In this episode, a french artist is drawing a picture. He accidentally drops his pencil in the water. 

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pencil goes to the bottom of the ocean, and SB and Pat find it. They decide to use it, and everything they draw comes to life. A badly drawn Squidward, a jellyfish, a mustache, even a version of Spongebob. They call him.... Doodlebob. Hey, at least it's more original then Patrick NotStar, right? So, Doodlebob beats Squiddy up and runs away. Spongebob and Patrick go over, and we get... well, we all know what it is. Doodlebob trying to hurt Spongebob and Patrick, including Patrick making us laugh are heads off. Where's the leak, ma'am? and Finland always get us going.

Doodlebob gets erased by Spongebob, and they go home. But, well, an arm escaped. The arm redraws Doodlebob and they erase random things, cool scene. Doodlebob gets caught in paper, and yeah.

The French artist gets his pencil back and is about to draw when the lead breaks.

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great episode, pretty funny. Doodlebob is hard to understand, but alas, it's great.

Arrgh%21.jpg

In this episode, Spongebob, Patrick, and Mr. Krabs are playing a board game. The board game is about finding treasure. Geno (first time I called him that), Pat and SB play all night. SB eventually goes home. In the morning, Mr. Krabs has a pirate ship. SB and Pat dress up, fall down, and eventually are ready. They ride, and hit a coral. They start walking, but they mess up. They walk for a long time, but set up camp.

After setting up camp, they look at the map, and finally notice the treasure. The Flying Dutchmen wakes up, and scolds the crew. But he gives them stuff as well.

Great episode, but I like Shanghaied better.

No_Free_Rides.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, best boating school episode!

In this episode, Spongebob fails another boating test. Especially for running over the mayor, to! Spongebob backs up and crashes. Well he got 6 out of 6........................................................................................................................... 00. Yep, 6 out of 600. Spongebob goes off, and Mrs. Puff lies about extra credit. Spongebob gives an essay of what he learned in boating school. (Not exactly an essay considering it's only 10 words.) Spongebob gets his driver's license, and gets a new boat. As Spongebob goes home, Mrs. Puff realizes what a mistake this was, so she goes and steals the boat. Turns out Spongebob snuck in, and things go crazy. Giant clams, cheese graters, even education television.

OH NO! KRUD, you stole my car. Crash into the police, arrested.

Great episode. Not exactly in the formula of the other boating school episodes, but that's what makes it the best.

Nasty_Patty.jpg

In this episode, Spongebob and Mr. Krabs are minding their own business, when the health inspector shows up. He wants everything on the menu. They serve him everything. But then, the krabby patty... turned into the nasty patty. The nasty patty is pretty much a krabby patty with volcano sauce, seahorse radish, toenail clippings, toilet water, and gym socks. The health inspector is about to eat it when he chokes on a fly. The health inspector quote-on-quote dies. He also gets hit in the head by the table. SB and Geno freak out. They decide to go ahead and bury it somewhere. They bury it on a tall hill (even hitting him in the head with a rock). Then, the body slides down and lands by Geno, Spongey, and the cops. SB buries him in the trunk (hit in the head again). They drive to the Krusty Krab and the police are wondering what the heck is going on. SB puts the body in the freezer, and when all four of them go in the freezer, the health inspector is a 'zombie'. The police hit him in the head with a barrel and an anchor, and he decides to let them pass. He wants a krabby patty, and the door slams on him.

Great episode, with darkness done right. I also love the way the nasty patty is animated.

Naughty_Nautical_Neighbors.jpg

I never expected this would happen. We'll be in the top 25 soon...

In this episode, Squidward is making a cake, when he sees Spongebob and Patrick are playing with bubbles and breathing compliments to each other. After getting angry at this, Squidward makes a bubble out of cake wax, and causes Spongebob and Patrick to fight, and end their friendship. The first time I saw this episode, I was surprised that SB and Pat ended their friendship. IN A SEASON 1 EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!

So, while Squidward is watching them, he chokes on a fork while eating cake. Hey, I swallowed a fork once when I was 2, and I didn't toss it until I was 11. Yep, that fork was inside me for 9 years. Back on topic, Squidward faints, and Patrick gives CPR on Squiddy. So, Squidward decides to make a friendship with Squidward. Patrick falls asleep during Squidward's "playing the clarinet" thing.

Squidward hurts his back twice, and makes a friendship with Spongebob. Spongebob annoys him, and after he finds Patrick in his bathtub, he runs and hides. After a little bit, he makes Spongebob and Patrick have soda together. They laugh and explode Squidward's house. Squidward hurts his back again, and.... SB and Pat have a reunited friendship.

Amazing episode. I love the storyline, the jokes. I let the abuse slide here, because Squidward had it coming.

Imitation_Krabs.jpg

This episode is awesome.

Anyway, in this episode, Spongebob is working at the Krusty Krab, when he sees a customer. The customer asks for the krabby patty secret formula (really Plankton disguised as a customer, actually a robot), and Spongebob says some weird gibberish about not being able to tell it. Plankton gets mad, and Mr. Krabs flings him out.

Later.jpg

Spongebob sees the same customer, and pulls his head off. Turns out it was an actual customer. But, "Mr. Krabs" comes in. Really, it's Robot Krabs  with Plankton controlling it. Plankton gets Squidward away with telling him about a day off. By the way, if you notice, this is the third Wednesday of the month in this episode, so one could assume after Squidward left, he found the lodge. Yes, I went there.

So, after getting him out of the way, Plankton keeps trying to get Spongebob to confess the formula. However, everytime, Mr. Krabs comes in. The fake Mr. Krabs tries almost everything. Even doing the secret Bikini Bottom stuff. They even sing the BB anthem, which Spongebob didn't dance in his underwear to. Oh, Little Yellow Book, why must you be filled with continuity issues?

So, after many attempts, Spongebob finally forks up the formula, and Plankton is about to grab it, when the REAL Mr. Krabs comes in. The two Krabs' have a fight, but Spongebob tests them. Spongebob asks them questions, and when the real Mr. Krabs doesn't get a single question right, Spongebob blasts him with tarter sauce.

Spongy then notices a penny on the ground. He puts it in Robo Krabs' self destruct slot. Plankton grabs the formula and runs away. The Chum Bucket blows up, and Mr. Krabs and Spongebob race into the Krusty Krab after Geno is about to be eaten by Hans.

Plankton kinda gives you the creeps, huh? Same here, but it doesn't matter to me, cause it's a great episode.

The_Fry_Cook_Games.jpg

Well, we have 24 more. So, in this one, a fry cook games thing is held. We get to see a guy get burned, and then Spongebob starts training.

Patrick comes along, and says that he wants to be fry cook. Spongebob and him argue for a little bit, and then after a few moments, Plankton and Mr. Krabs come into a corridor, to reveal their opponents. Spongebob is Mr. Krabs' opponent, and Plankton has... Patrick. Yep, for once, SB and Pat are enemies.

Spongebob and Patrick compete in many things. Pole vault over grease, turning a few people at the stand into fish sticks. Yummy. Jump into chocolate, and-

Tom: Did you say chocolate?

Me: Nevermind. So, Spongebob turns into a double stick candy with almonds, and Patrick turns into a strawberry ice cream cone with chocolate on top-

Tom: Chocolate! CHOCOLATE! CHOCOLAAAAAAATE! CHOCOLAAAAAAATE! CHOCOLAAAAAAAATE!

SBj2.png

Excuse me for a little bit.

Manymonths.jpg

Okay, I'm back. So, after many more competitions, we get bun wrestling. Spongebob and Patrick wrestle each other for a few months, and eventually, their pants rip and reveal they care. So, they go home.

Weird, but awesome. Also, I used a lot of pictures... wow.

Fools_in_April.jpg

WARNING: If you don't like unrelated paragraphs, skip to when I say 'in this episode.'

Yep, you all are thinking I put this to high. I know it. I know all of you are. But, I love this episode this much.

Also, interesting note. After this episode, we will be reaching the final 5 for season 1. Yes, after this episode, there are only 5 season 1 episodes remaining.

So, in this episode, Spongebob makes himself 700 lemonades. He laughs, and Squidward wonders what's happening. He checks the calendar, and it is April 1st. Spongebob's favorite holiday. Well, before he found out about Christmas.

Mr. Krabs and Spongebob call Squidward and tell him some artist is there, and when he goes over, there isn't one. Mr. Krabs has a woopie cushion put on his chair, and he sits on it. LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Spongebob tells a lot more random pranks. Spoon instead of fork, different order person, even putting ONE ice cube in instead of A COUPLE. See guys, it's not just chocolate Tom obsesses over. He also obsesses over tea with a couple of ice cubes, Diet Dr. Kelp with his pizza, and potato salad, especially when it takes three days to make.

Theories aside, Spongebob laughs through the microphone, and Squidward gets so sick of it, he pulls a prank on Spongebob. While Spongebob is washing the floors, Squidward points to a mustard splatter. As Spongebob is washing it, zoom, the rope flies everywhere. Into the garbage can. Squidward at first thinks the prank is kind of funny, but then he realizes his mistake. See writers, it's called Squidward has a heart. Please make more episodes like this.

Squidward goes home to apologize. At first he can't do anything, because everytime Squidward says sorry, he gets all weird.

After many attempts, Squidward says sorry in a bubble, and walks, and gets scared. He goes back to SB's and says he is very sorry. Then, when he finds out that everyone is behind him, he laughs in their faces.

Good episode, some funny jokes, I always loved how Squidward felt bad, they need to make him have a heart sometimes. Other times, it doesn't work. I'm looking at you, certain season 9 episode that should not be named!

Mid-Life_Crustacean.jpg

Ah, this controversial gem.

In this episode, Mr. Krabs feels... old. In fact, he wants to ignore that he is old and about to die. Now that I think about it, I try to not worry about death as well, but that's not working. I'm still scared.

So, after being in a sour mood for a while, Spongebob and Patrick try to makes him feel cool about himself. They try many things to cheer him up. Picking up trash, in a pool, kiddy rides, and much more. None of this works, though. Instead, they make him angrier. Much angrier. So angry, he decides he can't seem to feel young.

After a lot of arguing, however, Mr. Krabs, SB, and Pat decide to go on a panty raid. Oh, boy... here it comes... The most controversial moment in all of TV is....

Geno, Spongy, and Patty sneaking into a house that turns out to be Geno's mother's, and take one of her bloomers. Looks more like boxers to me. Mama Krabs finds out, though, and Mr. Krabs gets grounded.

Hilarious. Especially the panty raid. Oh, the raid...  hysterical.gif

Plankton%27s_Army.jpg

After this, we enter...

clapping.gif THE TOP 20  clapping.gif 

For now though, let's talk about Plankton's Army. So, in Plankton's Army, Spongebob, Squidward, and Mr. Krabs are talking about spotting Plankton, when a robot comes into the Krusty Krab. The robot orders coral bits, and hands Mr. Krabs a doller, containing Plankton inside it.

Mr. Krabs finds him, and then flushes Plankton down the toilet.

Later, Plankton goes to the Chum Bucket, and then he realizes maybe to help him with the formula, he can get a gang. Wrestlers don't listen, but maybe... his family!

Plankton calls all of his cousins to help him, and all of them are hillbillies. However, they man up to get the formula after they are able to get stuff. Mr. Krabs and Squidward are in shock, but they get caught in toilets.

Plankton gets the krabby patty book, and he reads it and finds out... plankton are part of the recipe. RUN!

Amazing. Just amazing. Could be a little better, but that doesn't say much at all.

#20!

Pizza_Delivery.jpg

I agree with everyone that says this episode is overrated. I never understood why people put this episode in their top 10. However, I feel this episode... is a bit to high, but, I ran out of room. So, I chose to put it at #20.

So, in this episode, Spongebob and Squidward are about to close up shop, when they get a call from a customer about wanting a pizza. Mr. Krabs ends up making a pizza out of a krabby patty, and Spongebob and Squidward are forced to go to the customer's house.

Spongebob checks the car, and after checking, he is forced to drive the car. Then we end up backing up... backing up... backing up... backing up... backing up... backing up... until the car runs out of gas. Squidward gets mad, kicks the car, and the car drives off. SB and Squid are forced to walk.

At first, SB and Squid do a bunch of random stuff. Walk, eat coral, argue, even go in front of the road to see if they can cause a car to stop. I think.

So, after many hours of walking, a tornado strikes. Fly off...

...and we're stuck in the middle of nowhere. No road. Only random stuff.

However, many minutes later, they find a rock and drive it. Yes, they drove a rock. Weird. So, Spongebob delivers the pizza, but the customer won't take it because he doesn't have his diet doctor kelp. Boo hoo, man. Spongebob cries, but Squidward throws the pizza at the customer. I guess you could call it a Jerk With a Heart of Gold moment.

After delivering, they go back to the krusty krab.

Great episode. Could be a little funnier, but still.

Titlecard_Something_Smells.jpg

I have no idea what that title card represents, but it scares me.

In this episode, Spongebob wakes up to have a nice Sunday. So, me makes a Sunday.... out of onions, ketchup, and peanuts. Oh, and the peanuts are from a rotted plant. After eating it, Spongebob has bad breath. I think it's called halitosis.

Spongebob says hi to everyone in the city, which causes many problems. A guy runs away, the mailman shrinks into a tiny woman, the crossing guard runs away, and the marching band gets thrown around. Spongebob has scared away everyone except Patrick who doesn't have a nose. Patrick later comes to SB's house, and gives him a lesson. I'M UGLY AND I'M PROUD!

SB and Pat go into the movies, and cause harm towards two people. (Both hysterically, especially the blue fish.) After SB is sad about being ugly, Patrick yells and scares everyone away.

Later, they finally face the fact that they aren't ugly. They just have bad breath. They go on with their stinky lives. #badpuns

Amazing. The replay value is a little lower than the top 18, but still.

Survival_of_the_Idiots.jpg

#18 was originally *name and address withheld*, but I decided to put that one higher. Also, there's snow in this one, so felt it was appropriate.

In this episode, Spongebob and Patrick go over to Sandy's, when they notice she left a TV showing her eating for hibernation. SB and Pat don't listen, and they go inside. Inside, they notice a lot of snow. They play around with it, when they find that Sandy is sleeping. Sandy is dreaming about Pinhead Larry and Dirty Dan (not the members). At first, they decide to leave her alone, but they can't resist. They go inside and mess around, making her go insane. She then falls asleep. Weird... They go outside. They argue about being PL and DD, when Sandy wakes up and attacks them more then ever. In fact, she chases them around the whole place. After she "kills" them, Sandy goes to bed. SB and Pat are cold, and they tear her fur off. They wear it, and then it turns Spring. OK... Sandy comes out and sees that her fur is gone and that Pinhead Larry and Dirty Dan have stolen it. Then they have to be towels on her.

Pretty funny. The jokes are solid, the story is great, and the characters make me laugh.

I definitely love Pizza Delivery. On my best list, it's number 31.

Something Smells is a definite classic. Hilarious. Had one of Patricks best lines.

Survival of the Idiots is one I forgot on my best list, and would be relatively high.

FUN.jpg

So, in this episode, it is a normal day at the Krusty Krab, when suddenly, chaos ensues. While this is going on, Plankton escapes with a krabby patty. Spongebob goes to get him, and sees Plankton at the magic shop.

Plankton gives Spongebob the patty back, and the townspeople insult him. Hey, at least it's not in, say Someone's in the Kitchen With Sandy, where the towns are jerks the whole time. Spongebob then goes to the Chum Bucket the next day to ask if he wants to do some stuff. By stuff, I mean like play. I don't know, something like that. Really, it's just for taking the krabby patty just as the timing is right. Plankton doesn't get "fun", so SB sings the fun song. It goes on for about 2-3 minutes, but still. Plankton later asks if SB wants to go to the movies (hence the hint), and when the timing is right, he takes the patty. SB finds out, and when Plankton tries to run, he crashes into the movie theater screen. Solid concrete, as Krabby says. Yes, I called Mr. Krabs Krabby. Sue me, I thought it was funny.

Pretty funny. The plot is decent, but they execute it well. The characters are great, especially Plankton.

Opposite_Day.jpg

For those of you who didn't get the hint, the "OPPOSITE" of Worst is Best, and this is my 3rd favorite season 1 episode. If you still don't get it, I'll explain more by request.

So, in this episode, SB and Pat sing Squiddy happy birthday. Squidward gets so mad, he calls someone to help him sell his house. Squidward then gets an idea. To create Opposite Day!

He tells Spongebob about opposite day, and Spongebob decides to act like a good neighbor. SB convinces Patrick about this to. They have some fun about opposites, when soon, the House Seller (that's what I'm calling her) arrives. Spongebob, acting like Squidward, shows her around the house. Patrick says he's Squidward as well, and Squiddy finds out about the House Seller arriving. Squidward says his name, and right away, the House Seller can tell something's fishy. She leaves, and Squidward chases SB and Pat with a steam roller.

Hilarious episode with excellent opposite jokes.

Shanghaied.jpg

I'm not going to talk about the Patchy Segments.

In this episode, Spongebob is eating cereal, when a GIANT anchor crushes his house. He runs over to Squidward's house, and while talking to him and Patrick, the anchor goes into Squidward's house's ear. Squidward, Spongebob, and Patrick all climb the rope leading to the Flying Dutchmen's ship. Squidward rings rings rings rings rings the doorbell, and the FLYING DUTCHMEN (lighting strikes) comes out. The Flying Dutchmen is.... not so angry. In fact, he is glad they went on his ship. According to him, anyone who sets even a toe on his ship floor will be forced to be the Dutchmen's servant. Squidward seems to disagree leading him to getting hit by a laser out of the Dutchmen's nostril. Yeah, that's weird to me as well. SB and Pat jump off the ship and land back on it. Welcome back. Squidward gets angry. SB and Pat decide to follow orders. Squidward doesn't, and gets put in...

Yeah, I don't even want to show the picture.

Squidward is gone, and SB and Pat keep working. They scare people, it fails. Heck, they even... ice skate. So now, they have to be eaten. They steal the Dutchmen's sock, and they get three wishes. The first wish goes to Patrick, who wished that this happened earlier. The second wish goes to Spongebob, who wishes Squidward came back. The third wish goes to Spongebob again, who wishes the Flying Dutchmen was a vegetarian. They go back home... only for TFD to eat them as fruit.

Great episode. One of those episodes were the jokes pump it up.

Wet_Painters.jpg

Wet Painters. What a classic.

In this episode, um.... Spongebob and Patrick are messing around in the Krusty Krab. They keep crashing into wall, which angers (I guess) Mr. Krabs. He asks Spongebob and Patrick to go and paint his house. Time to paint Mr. Krabs' house. So, Spongebob gets his can, and Patrick gets his can. Spongebob uses a small paint brush, while Patrick... uses... I don't know what size that is. They start painting. Spongebob is ready to paint.

S3E09A-WetPainters_022_0001.jpg

Spongebob is ready to paint.

Twohourslater.jpg

Spongebob is ready to paint.

Threehourslater.jpg

"Can you move it along? I'm all out of time cards."

Anyway, Spongebob tries to paint, but the paint splatters everywhere. What a relief. Spongebob is relieved as well... until.

A drop of paint got on Mr. Krabs' first dollar.

Oops...

So, they try to clean it off. That doesn't work. Nothing works! In fact, they make it worse.

Later, Mr. Krabs comes in. At first, he seems fine, but then.... oh no, he found out!

He licks it off, because he likes to mess with you and tell you it doesn't come off.

Funny. VERY FUNNY. The gags are awesome.

Krusty_Krab_Training_Video.jpg

In this episode, a training video is present.

All done. Yeah, nothing else happens except for hilarious jokes present throughout. Still amazing, but well, it's hard to explain the plot.

17. This is a one of my favorites from Season 1.

16. A lot of the jokes were extremely clever and HILARIOUS. But unfortunately, the scene where SpongeBob was Squidward and ruined Squid's chances of moving in really mean ways pissed me off! But less so then a lot of other episodes because he deserved it. Just okay.

15. Just full hilarity.

14. A perfect companion to my favorite episode.

13. And of course there's my favorite episode. :D

Employee_of_the_Month.jpg

In this episode, Spongebob is discussing to Squidward about Employee of the Month Day. When Mr. Krabs warns Spongebob that Squidward might win, Spongebob freaks out. In fact, Squidward is just as freaked out. Squidward, however, doesn't care. So a fan decides to blow krabby patties at him. Spongebob decides to prepare a little early.

When Squidward goes to bed, Spongebob sneaks into his house, and tries to break his alarm clock. Squidward, however, is fully prepared, and has 5,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 more alarm clocks. Squidward and Spongebob battle each other, and eventually declare peace. Just as they are done, however, they run towards the Krusty Krab and end up blowing it up by crazily doing stuff.

Fantastic. The ending scares me. Somewhat.