• Advertisement

My top 117 seasons 1-3 episodes.

Well, time for me to do my top 117. I started this earlier, but still, I'm trying to catch up on it.

38.png

I'm sorry I can't find the title card. I'm extremely new to forums.  pinch.gif . Anyway, here's Reef Blower. It's not bad imo but it's not great. SB annoys Squidward with a reef blower. That's it. Oh well, the rest of the list is better.

I dedicate this post to cwn.

3.png

Now it worked smile.png.

So yeah. In this episode, Spongebob goes away for awhile for a jellyfishing thing. Squidward promises to babysit Gary, but does nothing of the sort. He then decides to help Gary, but SB overreacts and gets the doctor to help him. Squidward accidentally injects the plasma into SB, and SB turns into a snail. He then annoys Squidward and causes the house to fall over, and then Squidward gets injected.

This episode is not terrible, but it's not great. What did SB want from Squidward? Also, would it make sense that the plasma turns people into snails? I do love the ending though. But again, this is my opinion. If you disagree, perfectly fine. We have our own beliefs

Nature_Pants.jpg

Weak episode. It's not bad, but not great. In this one, Spongebob decides he wants to live with the jellyfish, so he leaves without even doing anything but taking his pants off. He plays around jellyfish, and Patrick goes beseark. Meanwhile, SB decides he wants to go home, so he goes home and causes everyone to get the sea urchin itch.

Not awful, but not great. It's okay.

Dumped.jpg

I am sorry for the title card size.

Trophy, I do enjoy Dumped. I just feel it's weaker than 113 other pre-movie episodes. In this episode, SB and Gary are playing around, when Patrick comes along and then they laugh until the end of the day. Patrick goes home, but Gary wants to stay with him and not Spongebob. So then this is the joke for the whole episode. Then, Spongebob tries to get Gary back, and guess what? It seems that Gary only wanted a cookie in Gary's pocket.

Not as bad as people make it out to be, but is it great? IMO, not really.

I%27m_with_Stupid.jpg

The plot to this episode is decent. It starts with Patrick cleaning up and telling Spongebob that his parents are coming. He tells SB that his parents think he's dumb. So Spongebob volunteers to act dumb while Patrick looks smart. Pretty soon, Patrick's "parents" arrive, and Spongebob goes crazy. Eventually, SB gets sick of it, so he tells the truth. But guess what? No one believes him. He goes crazy and runs away. Then, it turns out that Patrick's real parents were bothering Squidward throughout the episode. The end.

It's an okay episode, but Patrick's jerkiness brings the score down. Overall, I don't hate it as much as other people, but it's only okay, in my opinion.

Club_SpongeBob.jpg

Season 3 is my favorite season, but this feels like a post-movie episode to me. Not that post-movie is bad, it just feels like it is. I don't nessisarily hate it as much as MMM and K0203, but it's not to far behind. In this one, Squidward is about to go to work, when he finds out Spongebob and Patrick are stuck in a club house. He decides to complain to them, and then he goes in the club house, and when he tries to get out, he, SB, and Pat get flung into a kelp forest.

This is where it turns into Good Neighbors, IMO. Spongebob and Patrick annoy Squidward about a conch they have, so Squidward runs and ends up back where he was. He decides to ask them for food, but Spongebob and Patrick won't let him have it because he doesn't worship the magic conch.

Here's something that bugs me: Why are they worshiping the magic Conch shell? I thought there god was King Neptune. So they end up getting food but Squiddy doesn't. Later, a park ranger arrives and turns out to be a fan of it, and then they do nothing. 

It's an enjoyable episode in my opinion, but what really gets me is the Squid Abuse. But I'm kind of mixed about the abuse in this one. While it is a bit of an overkill, at the same time, he kind of deserved it. SB and Pat told him not to come in, and he did anyway.

Overall, I don't hate it as much as the people above me, but it IS my least favorite in my favorite season.

Squeaky_Boots.jpg

Terribly sorry the title card is so huge. In this episode, we get our first appearence of Pearl. She wants golden slippers, but then gets boots. She gets mad about it, so Mr. Krabs decides to give them to Spongebob. After Spongebob brags about the shoes, Mr. Krabs goes insane and takes them while Spongebob is sleeping. The next day, Mr. Krabs his hearing squeaking randomly, getting louder and louder, and finally, he breaks down and confesses that he hid them under the floor-boards. He then puts them in the fryer and eats them (thinks of Ugly Barnacle's avatar.) Then, when he and Pearl go on vacation, Mr. Krabs hiccups the boots, and they unendlessly squeak. The end.

This is a pretty good episode, with a lot of funny jokes, but the squeaking gets really nauseating after a while. Not terrible, but not great.

Gary_Takes_a_Bath.jpg

In this episode, Gary is supposed to take a bath, but he won't. Spongebob tries many things, such as a fancy french restaraunt, boomerang pet-ball, suicide bomb, dollar bill, dancing, leap frog, subliminal messages, and a pirate treasure hunt. Finally, Spongebob breaks down and tries to force Gary into the tub. Gary goes up to the top floor, and then makes Spongebob fall in the tub. Then Spongebob absorbs the water and tries to spray Gary along with saying TERRIBLE (no joke) puns. Then he sees Gary in the tree (which is weird because it wasn't there in any other episode) and falls in the mud, and SB has to take a bath. The end.

Like Reef Blower, this episode is amusing, but it's to short to be higher on the list. The tree wasn't in any other episodes, Gary never took a bath despite the title, and it's just to random. Also, isn't Gary under water? Then again, I'm asking for logic in a cartoon. An AMAZING cartoon.

Party_Pooper_Pants.jpg

Sigh, ANOTHER huge title card. In our first special on the list, it starts with Patchy the Pirate showing his guests for a house party, but things don't go well when Potty the Parrot's friend's, the Birdbrains, play loud music. At the end of the special, the Birdbrains play Underwater Sun, and then Patchy gets tackled. The end.

Now that the Patchy plot's out of the way, we get to see the Spongebob side. Spongebob is in the store, and then gets a party kit. He decides to throw a house party, with many guests with him. It happens, and Spongebob is trying to get his party right, and then somehow gets locked out of his house. Spongebob finds ways to get in, and then gets arrested for a stupid reason xd.gif.

Later, after jail, it turns out Spongebob's party was a success. 

This episode would have been higher if it weren't for SB being a jerk. That aside though, the episode is pretty good, and overall is really funny.

The_Great_Snail_Race.jpg

MORE Big title cards. In this episode, Squidward gets a pet snail (who oddly enough does not appear in any other episode, not even Gary in Love) to compete in a Snail Racing competition. Spongebob gets the idea, and decides to enter Gary in. This goes to the point of him forcing Gary to do this. Then, on the day of the race, Gary keeps exploding. Then Patrick wins, and Squidward gets the trophy. The end.

Not bad, to be honest. Just to mean-spirited toward Gary (not APFG levels though.)

Jellyfishing.jpg

MORE huge title cards, when will we get enough of you. One of the very first episodes of the show. (Episode 3A)

In this episode, SB and Pat start to get ready to jellyfish, and then they ask Squidward if he is ready to go, and Squidward rides away.

Then, Squidward "eats" a jellyfish, which stings him, causes him to fall off a cliff, and explode. Then, he is seen in a full cast.

SB and Pat try to make this his best day ever, but it really doesn't work. Instead, they blow VERY HOT soup in his face, hurt his ears with music, and other torturous stuff.

Then, they go to jellyfish fields, and torture him even more. They stick a jellyfishing net in his hand (one of my favorite Patrick moments, btw) and get him stung. Then he is in an even bigger cast, and then he gets stung by the jellyfish AGAIN. The end.

If this episode came after the movie, I would probably be a bit more harsh to this episode. But, it is very good. While it has more Squidward torture than Club SB, this one is higher for making me laugh more.

Born_Again_Krabs.jpg

Why are bubbles on so many title cards? By the way, the title card looks like Help Wanted, only red.

In this episode, Spongebob notices a gray krabby patty under the grill. He proceeds to throw it away, but then Mr. Krabs comes in and tells Spongebob to sell it. They try to sell it, and then a customer "dies." Mr. Krabs then eats it, causing him to get food poisoning. The doctor acts really weird about it (HIV? Cancer? AIDS?). Then the Flying Dutchmen appears and Mr. Krabs begs for a second chance. Mr. Krabs then acts generous, until he realizes that he doesn't have money. He then takes away stuff, and then proceeds to tear a man's arm off for a penny. (Still funnier than Penny Foolish). The Flying Dutchmen then tries to take Mr. Krabs back, but Spongebob gets an attitude about it. The Flying Dutchmen asks Mr. Krabs, and Mr. Krabs says he wants to sell Spongebob's soul for sixty-two cents. Then Squidward scolds him, and Mr. Krabs regrets it and gets Spongebob back. The end.

It is indeed enjoyable, but Mr. Krabs really irritated me with his cheapness.

Ugh.jpg

HOLY COW THAT TITLE CARD IS HUGE!

It is indeed an enjoyable episode. Why this low? I'll tell why after the plot.

Patchy and Potty are trying to battle and prove weather the cavemen times or future times are better.

As for the Spongebob plot, Spongebob, Patrick, and Squidward discover fire, and try to do stuff with it, and after running around with it, Squidward gets struck by lightning. The end.

Short plot. It's a good episode, but it gets kind of boring. Oh well, after this entry, the episodes get better.

Sandy%27s_Rocket.jpg

Sorry the title card is so dim.

In this episode, SB goes to see Sandy, and finds out about a rocket. SB wants to go to the moon, but Sandy won't let him. So then Spongebob and Patrick go out at night, and then capture there friends that they think are aliens because they don't realize they are back on Earth. Then, after capturing everyone, they go back to "Earth" and the rocket breaks. Stuck on the moon... FOREVER! FOREVER! FOREVER! FOREVER! FOREVER! FOREVER! FOREVER! On the moon with Spongebob... forever? Eh, Squidward? Eh, Squidward? Eh, Squidward?

It is a good episode, but it's really weak.

Also, is it just me, or is Sandy scientific in this episode? See, not every episode before the movie had Sandy's scientific side non-existant.

Procrastination.jpg

Big title cards are gone. sad.png Oh well...

In this episode, Spongebob is told to write an essay about what not to do at a spotlight (See what I did there?) in no less than 800 words.

So Spongebob goes back home, where he starts to write his essay.

[deleted scene]

Then Spongebob looks out the window to see his friends playing around. He then thinks about a car crashing.

[deleted scene]

After various attempts of trying to write his essay, he then falls asleep. He then dreams about a talking chair, his essay running away, his pants running away, a talking clock, him getting locked out, a flame setting his house on fire, and his house talking.

Then he wakes up and ends up writing his essay. The next day, Mrs. Puff said that she canceled the assignment.

It is a good episode, but like Omair, I think this episode is way to weird.

Neptune%27s_Spatula.jpg

Aw... to small.

In this episode, Spongebob and Patrick are walking in the fry-cook museum, and then discover a spatula stuck in grease. SB pulls it out, and then King Neptune (who oddly enough looks different than in the movie) appears and wonders who pulled the spatula. At first, he doesn't believe Spongebob did it. But then, he gets proof, and then they go to Atlantis (better than the one in AS).

Then, they are at Atlantis, and Spongebob makes a Krabby Patty with love, while King Neptune makes a thousand without love. As it turns out, Spongebob wins, and is forced to go to Atlantis. He doesn't want to, so guess what? King Neptune gets a job at the Krusty Krab! How wonderful.

This is a good episode, but not nearly as good as most others.

MuscleBob_BuffPants.jpg

The big title cards are back!

In this episode, Spongebob is lifting weights, when Sandy comes and says SB needs to work out more. She tries to make Spongebob do dangerous things, before SB escapes and sees a commercial about fake muscles.

Spongebob gets the muscles, and everybody seems impressed. Spongebob likes that. That is, until it backfires and Sandy signs him up for Anchor Toss. Spongebob tries to lift the anchor, but his muscles inflate. Then, Sandy tries to make Spongebob push remote control buttons, and then SB's arm falls off.

It is a good episode IMO, but compared to most other pre-film episodes, it seems to be lacking something. Oh well.

TOP 100!

We're in the top 100, folks. Get excited.

The_Sponge_Who_Could_Fly.jpg

HOLY COW!

It's a sad truth, guys. Three out of five specials have been knocked off. Luckily, the other two are up high on the list, so we can even it out a bit.

In this episode, Patchy tries to find the "Lost Episode" of Spongebob. He tries to find it everywhere, but eventually finds it. After finding out the walk cycles were the video, he gets angry. Unfortonantly, the video starts then.

In the actually episode, Spongebob is jellyfish fields. He then sings a song, and then wants to fly with the jellyfish. He tries numorous ways, but then eventually gives up. Suddenly, his pants are inflatable, and he flies with the jellyfish. Unfortunantly (spelt it wrong again), he is stuck doing favors for many people. He then tries to fly away, but Cannonball Jenkins (should be Jerk-Ins) stops him. Then, they have a funeral for his pants. WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!? Then the episode ends.

Back on the patchy plot, Patchy wants to watch it again, but then messes the video tape up. The end.

It is a good episode IMO, but at times it gets really boring.