• Advertisement

Today's SpongeBob's Birthday!

:jelly: :jelly: :jelly: :jelly: :jelly: :jelly: :jelly: :jelly: :jelly: :jelly: :jelly: :jelly: :jelly: :jelly: :jelly: :jelly: :jelly: :jelly: :jelly: :jelly: :jelly: :jelly: :jelly: :jelly: :jelly: :jelly: :jelly: :jelly: :jelly: :jelly: :jelly: :jelly: :jelly: :jelly: :jelly:

Party! WHOOOO!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAKE

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

PIN THE TAIL ON THE SEAHORSE

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...er...SPONGEBOB

I know Stephen already said before that the date meant nothing. Yet I'm curious why he picked or some other person picked such a young age for the porous head (he would have been 13 when Sleepy Time with his license DOB appeared.) If the date means nothing like they say, why would they make SB so young? Maybe they're trying to tell us that no matter if you imagine SB as 13 or 23, he will always be a kid in his heart? I just really would like to know why they chose this date, even if it was random or has no purpose.

(Edit apparently I heard from someone that the show might have been an idea since 1986, hence the date. I feel like I've heard that before though. And of course Tom Kenny's birthday is just one day before SpongeBob's.)