• Advertisement

Milkmaidman's Top 39 Season 2 Spongebob Episodes

MMM

This was a list I did and finished on SBM, and I wanted to share it with you guys. 

There are 39 episodes in Season 2 of Spongebob, and here i'm ranking them all from best to worst. I'll try hard to finish this list.

300px-Wormy.jpg

Episode Number : 25a

Premiered : 2/17/2001

I honestly don't like this episode. Before you kill me, let me reason with you. I'll admit, the song is good. The rest of the episode murders it, though. Squid's comment about the "Loony Theater" did get a chuckle out of me, but I don't like the rest. First off, let's start with where Wormy changes. In reality, it would take a lot longer than a night. Cartoons aren't supposed be like reality, but whatever. Also, about the live action close-ups of Wormy. WHY DID YOU USE A HORSEFLY! You could've used the butterfly you used for Wormy's "changing" scene. Also, how could the butterfly eat Wormy? I don't think butterflies have mouths. Like I said earlier, though, cartoons aren't supposed to be like reality. Also, the idea of them destroying their hometown over a butterfly is stupid. So yeah, I don't really like this episode.

Did You Know: This was the 50th episode to be made.

300px-Dumped.jpg

Episode Number : 29b

Premiered : 3/5/2001

This is probably the first agreeable episode on the list. OK, it's really boring, the plot was kind of lacking, and it was pretty sad. Also, something most people don't mention, the ending. I get SO frustrated by this every time. If you never saw the ending, I'll tell you about it right here, right now. In the end, Gary just wanted the cookie in Pat's pocket. ARE YOU SERIOUS! The Gare Bear could've just grabbed the cookie at the beginning and go. Then none of this would have happened! Also, Patrick and Larry made me want rip and burn the both of them. This episode was boring, the plot was stupid, and the ending was frustrating.

Did You Know: Gary's hissing at the very end of Gary's New Toy was made to resemble Larry's hissing in this episode.

300px-Squidville.jpg

Episode Number : 26b

Premiered : 3/6/2001

Yes E.V.I.L., your'e not the only one who hates this episode. The main reason is, it's VERY BORING. There are a couple jokes, but they're not really that good. It had an interesting plot, but they blew it. In fact, FOP had nearly the exact same plot for the episode "Moooooooving Day", and THEY handled it better. Now for the characters. Spongebob and Patrick did average. They were the pre-film SB and Pat you would expect. Squid also did average, as did most of the background characters. I don't have much to say about this episode, so yeah, I didn't exactly like this episode.

Did You Know: The Twin Towers makes a brief appearance in this episode.

300px-I%27m_with_Stupid.jpg

Episode Number : 37b

Premiered : 11/30/2001

Oh, boy. This episode. Just let me show my defense. I wouldn't call this episode boring, though. Only one good thing came out of this episode : DEAEGAGEGAGAEG (Pat's laugh). If it wasn't for that, this would be the worst Season 2 episode. This episode also offends me because of how Patrick, Marty, Janet treat Spongebob. It feels like the writers were making fun of the mentally dumb everywhere. Also, Patrick knowing who his parents are by their names and not by what they look like is-wait,WHAT? Spongebob was a little below average, and Patrick was the best character. Most of the time i hated him, but he had the only funny moment in this episode. 3/10

Did You Know: A different coloring company was used for this episode than all the other episodes.

300px-Gary_Takes_a_Bath.jpg

Episode Number : 33b

Premiered : 7/26/2003

OK. This episode didn't make it past censors at first, and who knows how it did. This should've been banned forever. This is basically the Spongebob version of the Rocko's Modern Life episode "Dirty Dog", except a lot DIRTIER (I stink at puns). By dirtier, I mean a lot more adult-friendly. Don't drop the soap, suicide bombing.........ugh. Have they forgotten this is a KID'S SHOW! That's the main reason I don't like this episode. The other reason is that it's pretty boring. This should've never aired on TV. Think what the kids' parents would say if they saw this! 3.2/10

Did You Know: This is the only episode to have one voice actor (Tom Kenny).

300px-Prehibernation_Week.jpg

Episode Number : 27a

Premiered : 5/5/2001

OK, the guest appearance by Pantera was a genius move on Nick's part. Now we're entering the "eeeehhhhhhhhhh it's OK" episodes of the list. This episode has a simple but good concept. This episode and MuscleBob BuffPants prove that Spongebob and Sandy love each other. In MuscleBob BuffPants, Spongebob gets fake muscles to impress Sandy, and in this episode, Sandy makes the entire town look for Spongebob without taking even a 1-millisecond long break. Join these two episodes together, and BOOM, you have Spandy. This is so low because of the search. One, I don't like Spandy moments that much, and two, it was a slap in the face that Spongebob was under Patrick's rock the whole time. So yeah, I thought this episode was OK.

Did You Know: This episode has the very first appearance of Kelpo, Spongebob's breakfast cereal.

I see. Decent list so far, except I really like Gary Takes a Bath. One of the great things about SpongeBob is that it combines adult humour with child's humour through subtlety, and that's what made the more risque jokes work here.

• Like 1

#33300px-Bossy_Boots.jpg

Episode Number : 22b

Premiered : 10/26/2000

OK. Time to review this episode. First off, this episode has a little more replay value than New Student Starfish. Only a little. And that's a bad thing. I've seen this episode maybe 11 times, and it's really boring to me now. Also, I kinda think what Pearl did to the Krusty Krab-it just seems a little horrific. Where do the adults and kids go now to eat? Anyways, let me review the characters now. Spongebob was good. The 20-dollar bill reviving got a chuckle out of me, and the best moments in the episode came from him. Pearl was just average. As I said before, I didn't like what she did to the Krusty Krab, but she did OK the rest of the episode. It can get really boring, but yeah, I thought this episode was OK.

Did You Know: This episode was originally called "Working Pearl", a parody of the 1988 romantic comedy "Working Girl".

300px-Welcome_to_the_Chum_Bucket.jpg

Episode Number : 34a

Premiered : 1/21/2002

You guys will probably agree with me about my placement for this episode. The song is great and heartwarming. The rest of the episode is OK, which is why I think it's OK. This episode had a great concept. I love the idea of Spongebob working for the Chum Bucket. This is a great episode with memorable jokes (and that thing!). Spongebob and Plankton both had great preformances. I really like when all the main characters in this episode do good. In conclusion, I liked this episode.

Did You Know: The episode was the subject of a clue on a Jeopardy! episode that aired on October 10, 2005

300px-Squirrel_Jokes.jpg

Episode Number : 31b

Premiered : 11/27/2000

OK, this is one of the more "forgotten" Season 2 episodes. I thought there were a few jokes in this episode (including the Squirrel Jokes), and I wouldn't be surprised if it was made to teach kids not make fun of people. Spongebob put up a good performance if this episode, but Sandy did a little worse, but still good. Her "dumb" self did take some getting used to. The background characters were mostly average. Anyways, this was a good episode, but it still took this spot.

Did You Know: Squirrel jokes parody blonde jokes.

#30300px-I%27m_Your_Biggest_Fanatic.jpg

Episode Number : 30b

Premiered : 3/7/2001

I liked this episode. I really did. A good plot with funny jokes. This episode so far has a review you might normally find in the top 20. This reason this episode is so low is Kevin and the Jellyspotters. I ABSOLUTELY HATED them, and I always will. They are, in my eyes, selfish snobby idiots. Spongebob did good in this episode, though. You had to feel sympathetic for him. You had to. This was a great episode, but Kevin and his Jellyfish lowered the points.

Did You Know: In the January 24, 2012 airing of this episode, the title card was not shown.

300px-Krusty_Love.jpg

Episode Number : 36b

Premiered : 9/6/2002

Don't get me wrong. This was a great episode. This is low because Summer Job ( a horrible season 7 episode) gives it a bad reputation. This was a funny episode, and we all love Spongebob seeing mad to, in this episode, the point of cussing up a storm, so this episode's ending was a highlight. Spongebob put a great preformance, and seeing him mad, as I already said, was awesome. Mr. Krabs, and Mrs. Puff were both average. In conclusion, this was a great episode, but Summer Job lowered the quality a little.

Did You Know: This episode airs with Valentine's Day during Valentine's Day Week.

300px-The_Smoking_Peanut.jpg

Episode Number : 32b

Premiered : 3/8/2001 (12/15/2000 in Latin America)

This episode is a little underrated, but it's tied with Sailor Mouth for my brother's favorite episode. This episode is honestly OK. It WAS boring at some parts, and Clamu's crying WAS annoying a little, but there's something called jokes, people. They made this episode better, even if two of them were a tad disturbing. The two were, I can almost taste it (licks Spongebob), and Sandy's remark about Spongebob's "hair". The characters were all either good or average. And Krabs being the culprit-unthinkable. This was honestly an OK episode.

Did You Know: The title card background for this episode is the same one used for the German title card of Something Smells, Prehibernation Week, and Artist Unknown.

Well, thanks.

#27300px-Imitation_Krabs.jpg

Episode Number : 24b

Premiered : 12/28/2000

Hokay! Now we're in the "great" episodes of the list, and what better way to start it off than elimating the last episode of 2000. First, I thank hey all you people who have been following this list. Now with it. This is an amazing episode, as nearly all the episodes from on out are, and it's also GODLY comparing it to it's sequel, Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy (dun dun dun mwahahahahhahahaha). This episode had lots of memorable jokes, I think one even became a meme:

RAVIOLI RAVIOLI GIVE ME THE FORMULI

Comparing it to it's sequel, it's great because it's original, it's not gross, it's not mean-spirited, it has jokes, they at least tried to put in jokes, and it's pretty creative. Spongebob and Plankton were both pretty good, Squid was average, Krabs was also average. It's reasonable you could say I really like this episode.

Did You Know: This is the first appearance of Tartar Sauce.

300px-Bubble_Buddy.jpg

Episode Number : 23b

Aired : 11/16/2000

First, let me say I hope this doesn't start a riot. If you read Episode 27, you'll know this is classified as a great episode. That being said, let's shoot down BUBBEL BUDEE! Good episode. Really. The plot is great. We've all made imaginary friends at one point in our lives. This is good because we can connect to it. There a few jokes in this episode. The best was, "SHAKE DAT BUBBLE BUTT! YEAH!". I'm not kidding. That was my favorite and the highlight of this episode. Spongebob and Bubble Buddy were both a little above average. Almost everyone in the episode was. This was a pretty good episode.

Did You Know: The music during this episode's opening credits was used as the theme music for the Nicktoons Summer Beachhouse (Summer 2002-2003)

300px-Sandy%2C_SpongeBob%2C_and_the_Worm

Episode Number : 40b

Premiered : 10/12/2001

Time to put this to rest. There are a few jokes here. This should be a little lower, but I coudn't find a spot for it. There are a few jokes, but Patrick's "solution" is VERY overrated for no reason. This should be in the OK section (eps 34-28), but once again, no spots left. Most of the episode is Spongebob and Sandy talking. What I do like is:

Mr. Krabs foams at the mouth

You got a bathroom in this place?

The worm's epic voice

Spongebob actually realized there was a monster in his house, unlike A Pal For Gary

Bulghdgdtfhava!

There, 5 things. I honestly think this episode's OK.

Did You Know: This episode's plot is similar to the plot of the movie Tremors.

300px-I%27m_with_Stupid.jpg

Episode Number : 37b

Premiered : 11/30/2001

Oh, boy. This episode. Just let me show my defense. I wouldn't call this episode boring, though. Only one good thing came out of this episode : DEAEGAGEGAGAEG (Pat's laugh). If it wasn't for that, this would be the worst Season 2 episode. This episode also offends me because of how Patrick, Marty, Janet treat Spongebob. It feels like the writers were making fun of the mentally dumb everywhere. Also, Patrick knowing who his parents are by their names and not by what they look like is-wait,WHAT? Spongebob was a little below average, and Patrick was the best character. Most of the time i hated him, but he had the only funny moment in this episode. 3/10

Did You Know: A different coloring company was used for this episode than all the other episodes.

300px-Gary_Takes_a_Bath.jpg

Episode Number : 33b

Premiered : 7/26/2003

OK. This episode didn't make it past censors at first, and who knows how it did. This should've been banned forever. This is basically the Spongebob version of the Rocko's Modern Life episode "Dirty Dog", except a lot DIRTIER (I stink at puns). By dirtier, I mean a lot more adult-friendly. Don't drop the soap, suicide bombing.........ugh. Have they forgotten this is a KID'S SHOW! That's the main reason I don't like this episode. The other reason is that it's pretty boring. This should've never aired on TV. Think what the kids' parents would say if they saw this! 3.2/10

Did You Know: This is the only episode to have one voice actor (Tom Kenny).

300px-Prehibernation_Week.jpg

Episode Number : 27a

OK, the guest appearance by Pantera was a genius move on Nick's part. Now we're entering the "eeeehhhhhhhhhh it's OK" episodes of the list. This episode has a simple but good concept. This episode and MuscleBob BuffPants prove that Spongebob and Sandy love each other. In MuscleBob BuffPants, Spongebob gets fake muscles to impress Sandy, and in this episode, Sandy makes the entire town look for Spongebob without taking even a 1-millisecond long break. Join these two episodes together, and BOOM, you have Spandy. This is so low because of the search. One, I don't like Spandy moments that much, and two, it was a slap in the face that Spongebob was under Patrick's rock the whole time. So yeah, I thought this episode was OK.

Did You Know: This episode has the very first appearance of Kelpo, Spongebob's breakfast cereal.

Oh my gosh! That's why i always thought IWS looked so off.

Kinda surprised about how no one figured out about the different coloring company. Procrastination got a different company too.

#24300px-Mermaid_Man_and_Barnacle_Boy_III.j

Episode Number : 31a

Premiered : 11/27/2000

Two  episodes knocked out in an hour o_O. Now, here's the only MM+BB episode on the list. This was a funny episode with "Really really really really really', "My wallets....", and "mamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamama". This is good for how bad this scenario is: Two protagonists teach an antagonist how to be nice. That's never been done before. The execution is great. There are quite a few jokes here. Spongebob and Patrick did both great. Like most other episodes, the rest of the characters were average, even Manray. So yeah, this was a pretty good episode.

Did You Know: In the Karate Kid, Dre watches part of this episode in Chinese.

300px-Patty_Hype.jpg

Episode Number : 25b

Premiered : 2/17/2001

This was a great episode with lots of replay value. There was a few jokes, including Inflatable Pants, and the live-action TV show Krabs watches (if you can call that a joke). This episode is lower than it seems I'd put cause of the ending. SPONGEBOB WAS SQUEAKING PICKLES WHILE HIS WORK BOSS WAS BEING ASSULTED BY 46,863 FISH! PUT DOWN THE PICKLES AND HELP HIM! Too many unresolved endings. A great episode slapped in the face by the ending.

Did You Know: The Comcast summary of this episode calls Pretty Patties "colored crab cakes".

300px-The_Fry_Cook_Games.jpg

Episode Number : 39b

Premiered : 9/28/2001

I really hope this is high enough. This one was great, but's it's lost it's magic touch a little over the years. MY NAME'S NOT RICK! has always been in our hearts, though. This a great episode with two problems. One, the Games in the title don't start until 7 minutes in. Two, the ending is.......................wha? Anyways, Just about everyone was average, but Patrick a was a little above average, though. This was a great episode, though.

Did You Know: In the first few airings, at the ending, Spongebob and Patrick were holding shoulders instead of hands.

It's the other way around. They originally held hands, but due to homosexuality, they changed it to shoulders.

Oops. (More CAPing myself hah)

300px-Life_of_Crime.jpg

Episode Number : 27b

Anyways, I actually think this episode is a little overrated. It's great though, but narrowly missed the Top 20. This is still an amazing episode. This one has lots of jokes, the most popular being "You took my only food, now I'm gonna starve!". This is hard not to laugh at. There are many others, but they would take a while to list.

Now for the characters. Spongebob and Patrick were both great. If you've followed this list, you'll know I like it when all the main characters in an episode are amazing. Most of the rest of characters were pretty good too. Krabs did good. I liked him here, but 7 years later, we have him digging up his best employee's yard for a penny. (sigh) I really liked this episode, though.

Did You Know: There is a reference to The Jungle Book in this episode.

300px-Your_Shoe%27s_Untied.jpg

Episode Number : 21a

Premiered : 11/2/2000

Here we are in the top 20. Thanks for following this list so far, people. Back to the episode now. This episode is amazing with a simple conflict, that we all have had once in our lives - Spongebob can't tie his shoes. The execution was pulled off greatly. This was the real start of Spongebob's gold years (November 2, 2000-May 5, 2006; October 21, 2011-). The humor was great. Spongebob "bringing the patty to Squidward" felt, actually a little like filler, but I still enjoyed it. The ultimate highlight is the Loop De Loop song. It's creative and colorful.

Now the characters. Spongey did great. I really liked him here, especially at the beginning (I was just looking for the Sports Channel, Gary!). Kids won't get it, but it's not entirely a kid's show, now is it? Most of the background characters did average, though. In conclusion, this is a great episode.

Did You Know: The episode premiered on June 30, 2000 on American Cartoons, but wasn't with it's sister episode, Squid's Day Off.

300px-Pressure.jpg

Episode Number : 32a

Premiered : 3/8/2001

This is a great episode. Like #20, it has a simple plot, Land vs Water, and the execution was brilliant. The humor was great. The Krabby Double Deluxe, Wearing Pickle Jars - I laughed so hard. The characters were great. There were ALL great. They all had their moments. I don't really have much to say, so in conclusion, this was an amazing episode.

Did You Know: The Super Sponge game for the PS1 has four scenes from this episode in the intro.

Since the descriptions are getting shorter, I'll be revealing 6 eppies a post.

300px-Procrastination.jpg

Episode Number : 37a

Premiered : 11/30/2001

Yes, I like the this episode. It's a great episode. It's Season 2's most underrated. Saying it's creepy and confusing is understandable. To this day, I have never completely understood this episode. Saying it's creepy-when you were little, yes. This would actually be a couple spots higher if they didn't cut out the drag race crash, That was actually there for a reason, other than humor. See, right before it, Spongebob talks about getting his boating license, and the race crash represents what will be happening to him when he gets his license. That's my theory, anyways. The humor-this had great humor. Really. The characters - Spongebob did pretty good. The background characters were average, much like #20. So yeah, this episode was underrated but great.

Did You Know: A different coloring company than usual was used for this episode and I'm With Stupid.

300px-Sailor_Mouth.jpg

Episode Number : 38a

Premiered : 9/21/2001

This was an amazing episode. The plot-unexpected. You never would thought of this on a kid's show. They pulled it off brilliantly, though. This is tied with The Smoking Peanut for my brother's favorite episode. The humor was amazing. I laughed hard. Very hard. Especially the Krusty Krab scenes and Squidward Smells...........Goooood.

The characters were all great. They all had great performances. Especially Spongey, Patboy, and Krabby. From here on out, these will all be great and near perfect episodes.

Did You Know: Spongebob, Patrick, and Mr. Krabs cuss around a total of 55 times.

300px-Big_Pink_Loser.jpg

Episode Number : 23a

Premiered : 11/16/2000

And this episode has finally dropped. This has been called the best season 2 episode and worst episode of all time. I think it's great. There are many other reasons than NO! THIS IS PATRICK! that this is so high. There are many other jokes than that , including Stupidtown. Spongebob and Patrick were both gold. They both had awesome and hilarious moments. In conclusion this episode is amazing.

Did You Know: Fans voted this episode to the best one in Season 2 on the Best Day Ever countdown.

300px-Squid_on_Strike.jpg

Episode Number : 40a

Premiered : 10/12/2001

This is a really amazing episode. This episode took all of Season 2's elements and combined them together to make a great first part of the Season 2 finale. I really like plots like this one ; Sponge and Squid go on strike. The humor - here's where life mixes. While the humor was good and funny, I actually let the abuse slide, until the ending, where the egg cracks. Mr. Krabs "forever"- just what it would've felt like to be Squidward at that moment ; You have to work at a fast food restaurant where you pay your boss instead of him paying you, and later on your thoughts of having days off every Sunday are blown up because you have to do community service with your two (dolphin noise) neighbors because said (dolphin noise) neighbors wanted to figure out how stuff works while trying to be good neighbors. Squidward was comic gold in this episode. Spongebob did a bit worse, but was still great; So yeah, this was an amazing episode.

Did You Know: Spongebob never got his bill in the beginning of the episode, even though he paid Mr. Krabs.

300px-Grandma%27s_Kisses.jpg

Episode Number : 26a

Premiered : 3/6/2001

And this episode has finally dropped. The plot of this episode is very simple, and I love simple plots with great execution, and that's what this episode did. Squidward and the Bikini Bottomites were a little mean to Spongebob, though. The humor was great. Especially since this was the appearance of Freeform Jazz. Whenever I see that scene, I can't help but make that "serious face". Spongebob was pretty good, but Patrick was comic freaking gold. This is one of his best performances on the show hands down. In conclusion, this episode was amazing, and the smallest bit better than Squid on Strike.

Did You Know: The sideburns Spongebob and Patrick wore were originally going to be mustaches according to the storyboard.

300px-The_Secret_Box.jpg

Episode Number : 35a

Premiered : 9/7/2001

You have to feel sorry for this episode. People always forget this episode and run to it's partner, Band Geeks. This is actually a really amazing episode. This episode has a simple plot with great execution........again. Something I like is how there have been many endings to this episode. What I mean by that is many people have made embarassing photos of Spongebob at the Christmas party. It could've been any of them. And of course, Pat's enigma. I've heard crap about how this is an effigy, but I say it's for the humor, which is pretty good in this episode. Spongebob and Pat put up great performances, In conclusion, this is an amazing episode.

Did You Know: This is the only episode where Spongebob mentions his overbite.

#12300px-Squid%27s_Day_Off.jpg

Episode Number : 21b

Premiered : 11/2/2000

I love this episode. Another simple plot with great execution, much like the top 11. The humor here is great and obviously some the best season 2 has to offer. If this was in Season 6, we'd have Bobby's cheeks staring at Squidward with Spongebob saying, "Are you finished with errands, Squidward? I want to play with you! Daahahahahahaha!". The Bobster might then put on his Boating Buddies creeper face as the camera zooms in on him. This isn't that, though. This is Patrick Walt Dohrn, Paul Tibbitt, Merriwether Williams, and Jim Schumann getting together to write one hilarious episode. All the characters put up great performances. In conclusion, this was another amazing episode.

#11300px-No_Free_Rides.jpg

Episode Number : 30a

Premiered : 3/7/2001

This is the best Boating School episode in the show hands down. Like the top 10 episodes, this has a very simple plot with amazing execution, There was lots of humor in this one. Many moments went to meme-level fame, the most popular being EDUCATIONAL TELEVISION (In some random bits of the show, we learn things about things, i.e. Sea sponges and plankton are invertabrates. OH, THE IRONY!) and Blankity, blankity, BLANK! Spongey and Puff both put up amazing performances. I don't really have much to say about this episode, so in conclusion, this was a nearly flawless episode. See you at the top 10!

300px-Frankendoodle.jpg

Episode Number : 34a

Premiered : 1/22/2002

First i'd like to thank you all for following this list. There's no turning back and abandoning this list now, so time to review Frankendoodle. Just like the Top 9, blah blah blah simple plot, blah blah blah great execution. The humor is large and funny and memorable. FINLAND! and Where's the leak, ma'am? are the funniest and most popular. I also thought it was pretty clever how they used live action pencil instead of a cartoon pencil. Spongebob did pretty good, but Patrick (who suffered four concussions in the span of a minute) was comic gold. All the best moments in this episode came from him. In conclusion, this an amazing and almost perfect episode.

300px-Jellyfish_Hunter.jpg

Episode Number : 39a

Premiered : 9/28/2001

This episode is amazing. This a great and simple plot, with near flawless execution. The humor is Season 2 humor at some of it's best. There were jokes like Moar Krabs that were hilarious and memorable. Fred's song was the ultimate highlight. It was really catchy and even funny. Spongebob put a great performance. So did No Name/Friend the Moneyfish (that name for them has really grown on me). In fact, he's my favorite jellyfish in the show (see the topic Favorite Jellyfish in Jellyfish Fields?). Krabsy had a pretty performance as well. In conclusion, this is an amazing episode and in my eyes, one of season 2's best

200px-ChristmaswhoSBSP.jpg

Episode : Christmas Who?

Episode Number : 28

Premiered : 12/6/2000

Ah, this episode. This is honestly the best special in the show's history. Most Christmas specials are just a retold version of some old story about Jesus being born. That's not what this is about. This is about an underwater sea sponge and his friends celebrating their first Christmas. There was lots of humor in this episode. My favorite parts were, "JUST LEIK A GENIE!", "S-S-S-S-S-San....", and of course, "HIS FAVORITE UNDERPANTS!" Just about every character put up amazing performances. I don't have anything else to say, so in conclusion, this was an amazing epIsode.

Artist_Unknown.jpg

Episode Number : 38b

Premiered : 9/21/2001

This episode is a masterpiece SEE HOW I TIED IT IN WITH THE WHOLE ART THING PRETTY FUNNY HUH. This is a great plot with great execution. The humor is what humor should be. There were lots of memorable moments, like 'perfect censorship! (I love it when cartoons break the fourth wall)'. All three characters were spot on. Spongebob was great, so was Squiddy, but Monty P. Moneybags was the best character. In conclusion this episode was amazing and near perfect.

Did You Know : This episode was originally going to be called "Squidward's Cooking Class". (Happy now CF64?)

Here we go now.

Survival_of_the_Idiots.jpg

Episode Number : 29a

Premiered : 3/5/2001

This is a nearly perfect episode. The plot is simple and good, with amazing execution. There is lots of memorable humor, including "Who ya callin pinhead?". There's never a dull or unmemorable moment in this episode. Patback, Patrick's use of Sandy's fur...keeps you laughing for quite a while. Spongebob put up a great performance, while Patrick had one of his best performances in the show's history. In conclusion, this episode was almost perfect. See you at the top 5!

Titlecard_Something_Smells.jpg
Episode Number : 22a
Premiered : 10/26/2000

Ugly Barnacle, DEAUGHH, THIS EPISODE IS 99.99999999999999999999999999% PERFECT. Simple plot, amazing execution. This episode has Season 2's most memorable humor, especially Ugly Barnacle and DEAUGHH, which actually sounds more like DWEHOOGHUG in my opinion. This eppy was just hilarious. Spongebob had an amazing performance, and Patrick had his best in the history of Spongebob. This episode is at 5 instead of 1 because the part where Bob makes a sundae was actually a little gross. In conclusion, this eppy was almost perfect.

Dying_for_Pie.jpg

Episode Number : 24a

Premiered : 12/28/2000

This is a amazing and nearly perfect episode. This episode actually made me cry when I was really little. Simple plot, wow-factor execution. The humor is amazing. Moments like "Watch out for Squidward." are hilarious and memorable. The characters all got great and amazing performances. Spongebob had an amazing performance, as did Squidward. Krabs did pretty good, and the background characters were, well, average. There really isn't much to say about this episode, so in conclusion, this was amazing and very close to being perfect.

185px-Band_Geeks.jpg
Episode Number : 35b

OK. This episode is almost perfect. ALMOST. The only flaw is the first 6-7 minutes was a bit rushed. The rest brings it up, execpt for, well, Sweet Victory is kinda overrated. It does sound good, with David Eisley being a nice touch, though. There was piles of humor in this episode. For some reason, "Is mayonnaise and instrument?" always gets us laughing. No one knows why,,,,,I guess it just has that spark. It would take a little while to list the other jokes. The characters were all great. In conclusion, this was an amazing episode and my eighth favorite overall.

300px-Shanghaied.jpg

Episode Number : 33a

Premiered : 3/9/2001

This episode is verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry close to being, if not, perfect. I loved this episode's plot. The humor-oh boy, this'll go on for a while. The  perfume department is my favorite scene in Spongebob ever. Why is this at #2 if i'm acting like this is #1? #1's just.......the tiniest bit better. Don't get me wrong, this is also my second favorite eppy OVERALL. Every main character was amazing. What S2 episode could possibly top it? You guys have probably figured it out by now....but the only one that can is.........................

300px-Graveyard_Shift.jpg

Episode Number : 36a

OH BOY I LOVE THIS EPISODE. Not only is this my favorite SB episode from Season 2, THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SB EPISODE IN THE ENTIRE SERIES. That being said, let's get on with it. I really like this plot, with just about PERFECT execution. This episode is actually a little underrated. There was some great humor, especially "AH AH AH AH AH AH AH", and directly after that, "HA HA HA HA HA HA HA". Spongebob and Squidward did amazing performances, while the rest did pretty good. In conclusion, this episode was great and the best Spongebob episode ever made. So there, another list to add to the list of finished lists. This is milkmaidman, signing off.

Top 39 was great but I thought Wormy and Gary Takes a Bath were good episodes too. I'm with Stupid is my least favorite of season 2. Band Geeks, Frankendoodle, Graveyard Shift and Dying for Pie are my favorite season 2 episodes.