• Advertisement

Year of the Luigi

jdfr03

Did you hear Luigi? He turned 30 this year! In celebration, Nintendo has made many new games like New Super Luigi U (Coming June 20 for DLC for New Super Mario Bros U, August 25 for package) and Mario and Luigi: Dream Team. (Coming this summer) He started his job in 1983. But as a minor. Ten years later, Luigi got himself his girlfriend, Daisy. Then another ten years later, he and Mario got their way to many other things. Now, Luigi takes charges and now he's the boss this year!!!!

• Like 3

Oh Puh-lease, Luigi may be underrated, but Mario is the heavy-lifter.

Says you, Max. Luigi could do anything Mario can and more! Let's not forget the times Mario got captured and Luigi had to go and save him. This year is the most awesome one ever. I'll even be gender-bend Luigi for Halloween this year. Go Year of Luigi!

Says you, Max. Luigi could do anything Mario can and more! Let's not forget the times Mario got captured and Luigi had to go and save him. This year is the most awesome one ever. I'll even be gender-bend Luigi for Halloween this year. Go Year of Luigi!

Let's not forget the times Luigi got captured and Mario had to save him (Like Super Mario Galaxy). This year for Mario... has been lackluster because it's GREEN THIS AND GREEN DATTTTTT.

Let's not forget the times Luigi got captured and Mario had to save him (Like Super Mario Galaxy). This year for Mario... has been lackluster because it's GREEN THIS AND GREEN DATTTTTT.

Green is an awesome color. And Mario has still been captured many times("Mario is Missing" "Luigi's Mansion" "Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon") only to have Luigi save him(he was also captured in "Super Mario 64" and "Super Princess Peach" but other people saved him in those[Yoshi and Peach])! Luigi deserves this attention and rewards he's needed for so long!

Congratulations Luigi.  

There Nintendo.  Now can I have actual games for my Wii U now please instead of all these lazy third party ports?

Luigi does have a long history in the video game world, he might be underrated compared to Mario but he's been probably the character who has made the Mario franchise succeed in the sense that he provides Mario with partnership. But anyway, he deserves credit.

Congratulations Luigi.  

There Nintendo.  Now can I have actual games for my Wii U now please instead of all these lazy third party ports?

Well, he is getting a new game called New Super Luigi Bros U which will not only be a DLC for the previous game, but it will have its own physical copy. Also the Wii U will continue to get ports earlier in it's life, at least until the other consoles arrive which would give the Wii U better games in the long run. But of course, Nintendo needs to get their act together before setting on making new games.