• Advertisement

Random SpongeBob statistics I found (all data is collected from Help Wanted to Safe Deposit Krabs)

E.V.I.L.

A)Percentage of episode titles with some sort of punctuation: Approx 14.2%

cool.png In this graph, you will see the percentage of episodes in the series each character is in. For example, SpongeBob appears in all episodes, so he has a 100%

fJyR16u.png

c) This graph shows the amount of individual episodes aired each year. Keep in mind both Reef Blower and Truth or Square count as one episode.

MJ7baOF.png

d) This graph shows in accordance to each season, the percentage of episodes each character had some kind of mention or appearance in. For example, in Season 1, SpongeBob appeared in all 40 (approx) episodes, so he has a 100% for Season 1.

7yyXvpv.jpg

e) This graph shows the amount of episode appearances each character has made in the series.

6LpRQJI.png

Often, people are always saying how Plankton appears too much and Sandy being overshadowed by him. However, as you can see in the data, that may not necessarily be true. While it's true that they BOTH are undershowed, Sandy has started to appear more. smile.png

What unexpected observations do you observe?

• Like 5

A)Percentage of episode titles with some sort of punctuation: Approx 14.2%

cool.png In this graph, you will see the percentage of episodes in the series each character is in. For example, SpongeBob appears in all episodes, so he has a 100%

fJyR16u.png

c) This graph shows the amount of individual episodes aired each year. Keep in mind both Reef Blower and Truth or Square count as one episode.

MJ7baOF.png

d) This graph shows in accordance to each season, the percentage of episodes each character had some kind of mention or appearance in. For example, in Season 1, SpongeBob appeared in all 40 (approx) episodes, so he has a 100% for Season 1.

7yyXvpv.jpg

e) This graph shows the amount of episode appearances each character has made in the series.

6LpRQJI.png

Often, people are always saying how Plankton appears too much and Sandy being overshadowed by him. However, as you can see in the data, that may not necessarily be true. While it's true that they BOTH are undershowed, Sandy has started to appear more. smile.png

What unexpected observations do you observe?

that Sandy is used to much and they don't add gary. Who's lol and lulz?

that Sandy is used to much and they don't add gary. Who's lol and lulz?

I didn't have Gary data unfortunately and I used lol and lulz so the y-axis graph would start at 0 or something reasonable rather than starting at 80

Still doesn't work.

what the laamaz?

SB appears in 100% of the episodes

Patrick appears in approx 74.2%/ of the episodes

Squidward appears in approx 81.8% of the episodes

Mr. Krabs appears in approx 66.5% of the episodes

Sandy appears in approx 29.3% of the episodes

Plankton appears in approx 26.1% of the episodes

what the laamaz?

SB appears in 100% of the episodes

Patrick appears in approx 74.2%/ of the episodes

Squidward appears in approx 81.8% of the episodes

Mr. Krabs appears in approx 66.5% of the episodes

Sandy appears in approx 29.3% of the episodes

Plankton appears in approx 26.1% of the episodes

I meant the punctuation one.

Posted 11 minutes ago

More graphs for you guys smile.png

cool.png

f) This graph shows the percent of appearences each has a major role. SB was not "calculated: but I looked at his roster and made an estimate. Gary does not have data, apoloigize for that. An example: In Squidward's 288 appearences, 96 of them were major roles, or 33.3%. ALSO, in my definition, a major role is either a) A character has at least 60% of the 11 mins of screen time OR b)Plays signifant role (Sandy in Planet of the Jellyfish appeared at the 6 minute mark, but she had a major role in the episode).

Tx4BqOW.png

g) This graph shows the actual amount of appearences each character has a major role. Again no data for SB and Gary.

h7HSyXX.png

h) This graph shows the same as graph f except for Season by Seasons rather than whole series. SB was not calculated  and estimated. gary has no calculations agian. I apologize if the graph is difficult to read, but there's a LOT of loopy data that shows the characters have absolutely no correlation with the other graphs season to season. tongue.png

bldXe5k.jpg

Where did you get these statistics? :huh:

Collected them either myself or from SB Wiki. Yes, I know I know SB Wiki isn't accurat but from my observations, they are great with the older stuff.

• Like 1