• Advertisement

Xbox One Rant

Aya♥

Well, looking more into this console, all I'd want to say is that I can only hope it becomes the Atari Jaguar of this generation, and that if I ever get one, then I can assure it can make good firewood for roasting nearly out-of-season marshmallows for its own all-in-one entertainment pleasure. More specifically, I don't really care about this thing, but I might as well be helpful for not wanting to buy it.

For being a PC gamer, I just sit back, grab a popcorn, and see how this ends up.

It will be the Dreamcast of this generation, lots of hype, completely destroyed in the market

I think the only hype for Xbox One is HATE hype.

For being a PC gamer, I just sit back, grab a popcorn, and see how this ends up.

I think the only hype for Xbox One is HATE hype.

Microsoft and their fan junkies are praising it way too much

Wow Microsoft now made people have a lesser reason to get the Xbone since they removed all the stuff they shouldn't have had in the first place. Now it basically 100 more expensive than the PS4 for no reason. 

At least there's no DRM.

Wow Microsoft now made people have a lesser reason to get the Xbone since they removed all the stuff they shouldn't have had in the first place. Now it basically 100 more expensive than the PS4 for no reason. 

Sure it does. It comes packaged with a Kinect. That's why it was $100 more in the first place.