• Advertisement

Dave&Buster's

CyanideFishbone

Love this place. Only been twice though but adult Chuck E Cheese is a perfect description. Granted I see plenty of kids and teens there, just no giant talking mouse. :P

There's a D&B in the West End of Richmond's suburbs. Me and my friends used to spend hours on those arcade games until we had maxed out all our cards and money and had to be dragged out, begging and kicking :P

Haha that's the one I go to currently. I think there is another one nearby too in Short Pump.
  • Like 1

I've never been but really want to one day. I'm dying to go. It's only 40 minutes away in Maryland. 42000 SQUARE FEET?!?! WHAAAAT?!?! Wow...I can't imagine a place being that big. I imagine it was pretty awesome. But that would mean like over 1000 arcade games right? Lol idk it's just so huge.

I first went to one in Detroit (Don't worry, it's on the safer side of The Motor City, but yeah Detroit isn't all safe) and it was really fun. I go there every year when i visit Michigan for a week in early August and yeah. We go to a port village on the tip of the thumb though. They opened one in Cary too, so that's great.