• Advertisement

How Would You Steal The Formula If You Were Plankton?

Cha

Squidly will sing, causing their ears to burst except for Squidward then Squidly runs to get the formula and then he uses the sharp glass to stab SpongeBob and Krabs to death. THEN him and Squidly move to Tentacle Acres.

-to Squilliam's house inside where they form Squids Who Cry once again. ;)

• Like 1

I would steal a llama army, and turn them into robots. I would then burst into the Krusty Krab with my llamas, who were carrying 196,874,631 jars of Nutella each, and then everyone in the Krusty Krab would be blinded by the sexiness of it all, so no one can see me steal the Krabby formuler. That's all.

I would drop 9,999,999,999.99 nuclear bombs on Krusty Krab.
I know the formula would likely completely vaporized and heavily irradiated, so I use my awesome reality warping power to open a portal to the dimension where I already have the formula and steal it from myself.

The twist? before I could celebrate, me from the other dimension appear and took the formula from my hand.

Use continuity. For example, Plankton's first plan in Plankton's Army was to get inside a dollar and buy an order of Kelp Fries with his robot. I think he should use that same technique tags at he did there, but instead of revealing himself, he should wait to get in to the safe. As revealed in Gramma's Secret Recipe, Krabs keeps his money in the same safe as his secret formula. Then he would have two options, depending on the time of day:

1) If Krabs places the dollar in the safe during the day, simply roll a penny out of the safe when Krabs isn't looking. He won't be able to resist it, and will chase it wherever it goes. While he's distracted, simply take the formula, and run.

2) If Krabs places the dollar in the safe during the night, he should just take the formula. If the doors are locked, he should flush himself (and the formula) down the toilet.

1. Wait until night.

2. dig into Spongebob's house.

3. Kill Spongebob by pillow.

4. Get Karen

5. Sneak into the Krusty Krab

6. Unlock safe.

7. Get formula.

8. :)

I wouldn't. I would invent a machine that would allow me to read Mr. Krabs' mind and his innermost thoughts to find it out. Then I'd write it down on a piece of paper, make a copy of it, then leave it on his desk with a note saying "Thanks for letting me borrow the formula." to mess with him.

• Like 1

Operation: Bankception (TOP SECRET)

Step 1: Model a vault (containing thousands of billions of dollars gained from robbing banks) underneath the Krusty Krab.

Step 2: Invent a spray that smells like money.

Step 3: Build a Hermit Krab Only elevator to the vault.

Step 4: Lure Krabs to the vault; he will be there for hours.

Step 5: Now's the cance to steal the Krabby Patty Formula!

Extra Tip: Go undercover and blame the robbing on Krabs.

Since most of the time that it's Spongebob foiling Plankton's plans he would have to get rid of Spongebob or better yet make Spongebob evil. My current Avatar for Halloween gave me that idea. The Spongebob laughing evilly. But if the evil Spongebob doesn't work I would say do something that will distract Spongebob so he doesn't even know Plankton is stealing the formula. How about a double theft or Snail Napping. Everyone knows Gary means everything to Spongebob. It would be another searching for Gary kind of episode, but Spongebob will be so busy looking for Gary that Plankton could probably steal the formula easily. Especially since Spongebob is really the only one that tries to stop him.

Come up with an invention that stops time, then just go get the formula. I actually can't believe Plankton hasn't thought of that before.

I would steal the formula from somebody.

Instructions:

1. Go to the Krusty Krab when it is opened. The restaurant is so popular people are coming every day. There is always somebody at Krusty Krab eating a Krabby Patty. So I would enter the door and look for people. I wouldn't close the door so I could run away with my burger. I wouldn't go invisible yet because it was be suspicious ("Look, a ghost came to the Krusty Krab!"). No, I don't want that much trouble.
  2. I would then go steal it from somebody eating it. It could be anybody, Nancy, Fred, Tom, Harold, etc.

2.1. Go find somebody eating a standard Krabby Patty.
      2.2. Go invisible now. Jump onto the man's table and steal the patty.
      2.3. Now jump down and run away as quickly as possible.

3. (See, that's why I opened the door previously and left it open. Now I can run away faster without having to open my door etc. while people are chasing me stealing the Krabby Patty.) I would run away from Krusty Krab straight to Chum Bucket's secret entrance I build for this plan.
  4. Secure the Chum Bucket so nobody can enter.
  5. Take the patty to Karen's analysis.

Strategy Analysis:

This would definitely be a good strategy for Plankton but it doesn't guarantee to succeed. There may be several problems listed below:

• Karen maybe wouldn't want to analise the patty and print the formula.
  • Somebody would catch Plankton.
  • Mr. Krabs would do the exact same thing: he would steal the formula from Plankton using invisibility, of course, and take it to the Krusty Krab. Plankton would forget the formula upon a time and fiasco!
  • It really looked like a patty but it isn't a Krabby Patty. It is similar but it doesn't have the same receipt as a real Krabby Patty has.

Guess which of these problems will Plankton have.

My opinion on Plankton: It is really sad, at least to me, that mr. Krabs and Plankton are no longer friends. That is a real shame. That is simply horrible. It would be great if they would have worked together forever like real pro BFFs.