• Advertisement

How Would You Steal The Formula If You Were Plankton?

Cha

Definitely invisible spray. But to come up with something original, I would get SpongeBob fired, then pay off someone to get the replacement job and have him tell Plankton the secret formula.

• Like 4

Invisibility and go when the krusty krab is closed. Or switch bodies with SpongeBob or Mr. Krabs and capture them.

I was thinking about this too, they really need a switching bodies episode. Not a robot of the character or switching lives episode like the past.

Going when the Krusty Krab is closed seems like one of the best ideas, something that has make me wonder all these years. But anyway, I think the best way would be to take a Krabby Patty while the Krusty Krab is closed and place it in the ingredient sampler to reveal it's ingredients, kinda similar to the machine used in the episode Plankton.

I'd just shoot everybody that comes near me. That's the obvious thing to do.

Man, those guys at Nickelodeon have no imagination.

Yeah, I would hold everyone hostage and hire someone to get it for me. Then again, it's kinda similar to what happened in the movie except for the fact that Krabs was frozen which could be considered as a type of "hostage".

I was thinking about this too, they really need a switching bodies episode. Not a robot of the character or switching lives episode like the past.

Yeah I agree. I really like body switching episodes, it can maybe help them understand each other more. Or just torture them. ;)

I'll blow the Krusty Krab off the face of the earth, leaving only the safe intact. I retrieve the safe and saw it apart to get to the recipe. Plus, I'll keep Mr.Krabs hostage until I get the recipe as he'd probably thought of a backup plan.

That's pretty much what Plankton did in Frozen Faceoff which the nuclear explosion and such. Except that it would've come closer if Mr. Krabs was the one who was frozen instead of Squidward.

Well there would be two things i would do. The first attempt would be.. F IS FOR FIRE THAT BURNS DOWN THE WHOLE TOWN!, U IS FOR URANIUM BOMBS!,N IS FOR NO SURVIVORS WHEN YOU BLOW THEM UP!!

the second one would be probably.... attempt to take over mr. krabs' mind and take the formula without anyone knowing... What could go wrong??

That's pretty much what Plankton did in Frozen Faceoff which the nuclear explosion and such. Except that it would've come closer if Mr. Krabs was the one who was frozen instead of Squidward.

Actually, when I said blow the Krusty Krab off the face of the earth, it really meant literally. In Frozen Face-Off, it was destroyed.

Actually, when I said blow the Krusty Krab off the face of the earth, it really meant literally. In Frozen Face-Off, it was destroyed.

The Krusty Krab being destroyed is almost the same as blowing it away. But I get your point, it would be beneficial for Plankton if he ever did that, then again Mr. Krabs has the formula under his mattress which wouldn't make sense in destroying the Krusty Krab.

The Krusty Krab being destroyed is almost the same as blowing it away. But I get your point, it would be beneficial for Plankton if he ever did that, then again Mr. Krabs has the formula under his mattress which wouldn't make sense in destroying the Krusty Krab.

If he has it under his mattress why doesn't Plankton storm Mr. Krab's house while he's at work to get it?