• Advertisement

Patrick In The Future

So Sejima

Season 3 Episode 10: 2 FOR 1 NORMAL AND PLAID GO DOWN NOW/ The Quest To End All This Madness Continues

The gang go off to find that plaid smirk found earlier. They encounter more ninjas which Award uses some baseball bat combined with a hockey stick. Yeah Award likes sports and has a lot of spare time on his hand. Now back to the story. Award gave the bat/stick whatever you wanna call it to Fred so he could be useful. Fred used it to defeat the ninjas. Then the normal smirk decided to end it but the plaid one did too. The normal one bit into Patrick causing him pain. Normal duplicated himself to do it to everyone else. But luckily The Dirty Bubble swallowed the smirk who passed out because he couldn't pop the DB from the inside. Mermaid Man popped him because he wanted to as the Dirty Bubble can come back somehow. He always does. :smirk: eliminated shows. Then the plaid smirk comes and plays bagpipes which irritated everyone, until Tom throws his chocolate clogging the pipes. Then Squilliam sang a lullaby to put him asleep. Starla (Patrick's girlfriend if you don't know) then finds a weakness to all smirks: watching Disney Channel live action shows they're all terrible as we know. After he watched some of it he died. Plaid_smirk.jpg eliminated shows.

Everyone starts singing about this madness going on trying to save just 1 sponge, from a big army of the weird unknown. Using one of Award's spray cans they knock out the purple smirk, force it to watch the Disney channel live action provided by the nephews, Mr Krabs, and Pearl who finally does something.  Purple_smirk.gifeliminated shows.  Then Pearl leaves after a musical number between Krabs and Pearl but Pearl went to jail for doing a bad thing: Leaving everyone to go to the MALL! Award spray paints musical notes that Larry, Gary, all the Squids, and Patrick sings "Oh why are we forced to do this out of nowhere? Oh well we'll eventually win!" ending the episode.

Short 7: The Hot Dog Craze: Patrick gets into hot dogs then gets fat. Then he cant eat anything and remembers the important part of exercising from episode 5a. He then got help from Larry Lobster and got back to normal. Patrick now only eats Hot Dogs once a week. Oh also Squidward gets good luck for the number 7.

The Identity Theft

It was a normal day at the Krusty Krab. Squidward was groaning about his life, Mr. Krabs was counting his money, and Spongebob was happily flipping Krabby Patties. Patrick then came into the kitchen. “Hello, Spongebob!”, he said. Spongebob said, “Hey Patrick”. Patrick then got an idea. He said, “Hey Spongebob, can I replace you at your job? Just for one day?” he asked. Spongebob said, “I don’t know, Patrick. Being a fry cook is a big response-,”, but Patrick jumped to his knees and said, “Oh please let me do your job! Pleeeease!”. Spongebob could see how much Patrick wanted to do his job, so he said, “Aww OK, Patrick. You can be fry cook for one day only,”. Patrick exclaimed, “OH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SPONGEBOB!”. “Remember just one day,” Spongebob replied.

The Next Day….

Spongebob burst open the door into the kitchen. “OK, Patrick, time’s up,”. Patrick replied, “No Spongebob! I want another day!”. Spongebob said OK, but he told Patrick that this was his last day as fry cook.

One Week Later….

Spongebob told Patrick, “Patrick, you have to give the job up already!”. Patrick said, “NO! I’M KEEPING THE JOB! Now buy something or Mr. Krabs will kick out because of the standing rule!”. Spongebob slinked away, sad that he lost his job. “I’m so sad that I lost my job!” he said, “I mean, what else could go wrong?”. He passed by Sandy’s treedome, only to see Patrick practicing karate with Sandy! “Oh no! Now I can’t have fun with Sandy anymore! It seems as though……Patrick’s starting to take over my life!”. He still tried to look on the bright side. “Oh well, at least I still have my Gary,” Spongebob said, happily but sadly petting Gary. Suddenly, Patrick snatched Gary away from him, and start petting Gary just the way Spongebob was. Spongebob finally decided to speak up. “PATRICK! YOU’RE STEALING MY LIFE! PEOPLE HAVE FORGOTTEN ALL ABOUT ME!” he said. Patrick said, “Really? Well gosh, I never knew that!”, as the two of them walked out the door. They saw a fish point at Patrick saying, “Hey, it’s Spongebob Squarepants!”. Patrick replied, “Hey, I’m not Spongebob!”. He then looked at Spongebob, realizing he HAD taken over Spongebob’s life. Patrick said, “Know what Spongebob? You can have your life back,”. Spongebob exclaimed, “Great!”. “I’m really sorry I took your life,” Patrick added. Spongebob said, “Oh it’s OK buddy,”, as they both laughing like the friends they were again.

Season 3 Episode 11 (the last one counts as a bonus as it was for the 1000 views): The final smirks are going down!

Everyone finds the remaining 4 smirks Red_smirk.gifGreen_smirk.gifBlue_smirk.gifOrange_smirk.gif?noCache=1372457994  and fights them in an arcade like setting. A fourth of everyone fights each smirk. Award leads a group to defeat the Orange Smirk by using their own robots against them. Orange_smirk.gif?noCache=1372457994 eliminated shows. The Blue and Red ones fuse into a super purple smirk. The groups use the sitcoms but it fails. They use 2 sitcoms and they defeat them both. Red smirk and Blue smirk eliminated shows. Finally it's the Green smirk. He shows no damage to everyone's most powerful attack at once. Nothing works, not even The Dirty Bubble's swallowing then being popped trick. Spot gets hurt, then somehow Plankton grows into a taller beast filled with rage and he defeat's the Green Smirk which has all the smirks eliminated. Then they find SpongeBob being held captive by... A doll version of Squidly, and an evil stuffed panda who keeps blabbing about eating souls (find the references and get nothing). Plankton is his state is deflected by the Panda sending him back to his previous size. Then Spot magically heals and we end the episode on this note.

Short 8: filler number one

Dora goes and gets eaten with Carly and Tori from iCarly and Victoriuous. Then Squidward reviews used napkin and all SBC Spinoffs. SpongeBob goes into crazy mode and drowns but being a sponge he absorbs all the water and everyone dies except for Sandy for in return gets water in her helmet and she can't take it off and her suit gets taken off. Then I come out and say APRIL FOOLS even though it's obviously months past it and a pie gets thrown at the screen.

Season 3 episode 12: THE FINAL BATTLE: FINALLY THE ENDING

Award charges at the stuffed panda with a staff while the panda uses a dumb ray making everyone dumb including the villians. He unmakes the heroes and the other villain dumb so he's defeated right when the ray wears off. Squidly defeats his doll version by well being himself. Patrick frees SpongeBob and they go jellyfishing, bubble blowing, and anything else they like in an end montage. Award moves to Bikini Bottom next to Patrick's house as a friend to literally everyone. Everyone else goes back to their normal lives and this ends. I don't mean this spinoff is ending, just this saga. So did you like it? comments and suggestions for episodes are always taken.

ok to make up for wumbo forgetting or being busy I present short 9. His episode will come shortly

short 9: New Award In Town

People help Award in Bikini Bottom adjust to lifestyle. Award even gets accepted in baseball while only living in Bikini Bottom for 3 days because he's just that good.

Season 3 Episode 13: Mother of Pearl/Fish, Don't Kill My Vibe

Mother of Pearl: Pearl catches Patrick recklessly driving along a barren road. She quickly alerts her mother, but then we remember she doesn't exist. So she takes away Patrick's license herself. Patrick has to take ES-KEE-LATORS to get around from now on.

Fish, Don't Kill My Vibe: Nat Peterson starts killing Patrick's vibe, so Patrick enlists the help of old friend Lamar Kendrick (guest star Kendrick Lamar). Lamar dumps Nat's body in Goo Lagoon after killing him, then he creates a fake driver's license for Patrick so he can drive around without the cops suspecting anything, because Bikini Bottom cops are stoopid.

• Like 1

Season 3 Episode 14: Karma's Revenge/ Squidward on Tour!

Patrick wants revenge on Pearl from last episode, but SpongeBob teaches him about karma. Patrick gets impatient but eventually Pearl gets her public embarrassment by losing the easiest thing EVER for her: Being a brat. Also she "accidentally" gets hit by Award who kicked a criminal into her. Patrick never doubted Karma again.

Squilliam tricks Squidward to go on tour in Marting, a combination of Music, Dancing, and Art. He almost gets ruined by Heartman who bribed Squilliam in a bigger fanbase to make Squidward sad, making Patrick weak, but Starla revealed it and the plan failed. In a subplot Award plays other sports to see if the fielders are better than pitchers, but his fielder side tie with the pitchers at the end.

short 10: Why sea bears hate us

Sea bears attack Patrick for stealing honey. Then they go after everyone for no reason. Then the sea bears are taken to zoos where they feel calm and don't attack people.

yeah yeah late thing I was busy yesterday sue me

short 11: 9/11

*Patrick walks in with a tux*

Patrick: Hello. 9/11 is a serious thing we need to take on. It lowered food supplies and I got so hungry and *stomach rumbles and he runs off to get some food*

Squidward: No. 9/11 was terrorism on America by Osama Bin Ladin. Now a moment of silence then a clarinet solo of mine for honoring the dead *does a great musical number* Dimwits they don't know anything.

Plankton: I know right?

Squidward: Yeah I don't even know how those to could mess this up but they will

*then SpongeBob ruins it by singing happy songs*

Squidward to Plankton: Told ya.

season 3 episode 15 Patrick And GIR Ice Cream Bros/ Falling down in hilarity

Patrick gets a job at an ice cream parlor. Then GIR from Invader Zim asks for waffles and they both eat all ice cream left. Then they just go to eating waffles later

This show is getting stale so Patrick becomes a daredevil and fans aren't impressed. They aren't by anything because everything was already done so we end this as this is the last episode...

PSYCH!

Now the fans like it when Squidward beats up SpongeBob for abusing him and Pearl and Sandy go to jail because jjs made a cameo and forced JCM to do one. And then Heartman goes to the circus and lives a good weekend. Finally Chase Utley wakes up realizing it was a dream and wonders why he dreamed that weird episode.

• Like 1

Season 3 episode 16: The Little Patrick Who Could

Patrick goes above land to prove to others that he could and is owed 100 dollars by everyone. Then he goes spending money on food and drinks to get in the movies. When heartman attacks Patrick with little mini heartmen, Squidward uses the money to save Patrick for now. Also a little chipmunk girl goes to jail for crying to get what she wants.

• Like 1

Season 3 Episode 17: Racing Star/Music From the Heart

Racing Star: Patrick watches NASCAR on TV, and decides that he wants to try out racing. He buys a racecar, and immediately crashes it into a tree. He has no automobile insurance, so he decides to go back and watch TV.

Music From the Heart: Squidward and Heart-Man argue over who makes better music, so they decide to battle it out. Heart-Man beats Squidward by a country mile, because his music comes from the heart. Squidward goes home to cry and watch Oprah.

• Like 2