• Advertisement

Patrick In The Future

So Sejima

ok its summaries of episodes about Patick In The Future
season 1 episode 1: its shiny/ my names not RRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCKCKKKKKKKKKK!
its shiny patrick decids he needs more trophies. he gets spongeob to help him but has this star gone to far again? my names not rick/patrick is angry when he gets called rick by everyone so he gets revenge. later that day he found out it was call patrick rick day and he faints of exhaustion.
any ideas? what do you think of it already?

s1 e2 no pants(reccled from an omj idea)/the debt

no pants:patrick was in a hurry to put on his teeteh that he brushed his pants and ended up wearin a toothpaste costume all day. the debt: patrick tries gambling. he loses and has to find the krabby patty recipe to plankton. sadly someone rigged the game, but the person had a grudge for patrick. theres a rematch and somehow patrick wins.

• Like 3

You need to do an episode where Patrick and Gary INDEED had something special.

yes excellent. i mean they are cousins.

Or an episode where SpongeBob and Patrick get naked while selling real estate.

no. that doesn't seem like a good idea for ratings. you know i'm taking ideas that aren't based off of episodes you know.

ok this is the first two part episode

s1 e3 the bond of cousins pt. 1

patrick decides to spend time with family. he chooses gary. now when bikini bottom seperates them it's chaos. now plankton uses this opportunity to steal the krabby patty family. will bikini bottom ever stop being full of morons? find out in the next episode of patrick in the future! heres a preview of what'll happen after pt. 2. ok after this will be the debut of the defied... HEARTMAN!

• Like 2

ok heres the second part

s1 e4 the bond of cousins pt 2

bikini bottom quickly realizes their idiotic decision and let patrick and gary be together. with patricks strength, garys slime, and suidwards brains, they trap plankton saving the krusty krab. meanwhile a heartman plans revenge on patrick for defying a costume. yes nobody in a costume, a real heartman! plankton was part of his scheme, so he could build tons of minions to attack patrick! will the next be like the first two, or will heartman start his attack? wow thanks for the idea OMJ! any other way to introduce heartman wouldn't have been better.

• Like 2

ok i'm having a contest for the next episode. i'm taking votes for if you want heartma in the next episode. give me your votes by PM. yes i'm letting you choose this. if theres a tie i will decide it myself.ok votings from now until saturday or sunday. i want your opinions.

Spoiler

so far people want this mega man boss battle involving these two

i_defy_you_heartman_by_imagine23-d4ajt2v.pngok i'm kidding about the boss battle.but not about heartman being in. lets see what happens when you try to defy him or any of his minions.

voting ends tonight at 7:00. :D

Edited by TheTrophyStealer
  • Like 1

s1 e5 The Karate of The Heart/The Hottest Day In The Sea

patrick tries to learn karate again. he has trouble at first, then he becomes a master.unknown heartman puts a remote control glove out for patrick. its found easily but its sealed on patricks hand. now patrick is somehow under heartmans control. out of nowhere mermaidman (young one, don't ask) defeats heartman and releases patrick. right when young mermaidman is about to expose heartman, his time travel feature wears off and hes back to his time,leaving heartman safe.

patrick feels active while everyone else is lazy during a heatwave, all except for fred. patrick accidentally breaks freds leg and he has to watch him until his leg is better. after crazy requests by his friends, fred is feeling better.

notes:fred doesn't say my leg like he usually does when his leg is broken.

• Like 1