• Advertisement

Patrick In The Future

So Sejima

i think cha will like this one i she reads it.

s1 e6. A Visit By A Jester.

Back in medival times Squidly is going to get to the bottom of Planktonamors disappearence when Planktonamor sends Squidly to Patricks time, which is revealed to be a day after what it really is.(the title explains it) Squidly is freaked out a little when he sees Patrick. Young Mermaid Man appears again, but he decides to expose Heartman later. After a wild goose chase, Young Mermaid Man, Patrick, Man Ray from the past(tring to team up with Planktonamor)and Mr Krabs get Squidly back to his time, and when young Mermaid Man's time travel feature wears off, he grabs Man Ray ruining the villian team up. In a secondary plot we see people of New Kelp City try to find "Cheesehead Brownpants" but they fail at moving past Tentale Acres because they chose the wrong path.

Edited by TheTrophyStealer
  • Like 2

s1 e7 Night of St Me Day/ Rewind

St Patricks day is coming up so patrick thinks it's about him. his friends try to throw him a party. theres a mixup with the entertainment and theres a real leprechaun. Now mr krabs pays the price when he takes the leprechauns gold.

we take a look back at the previous episodes for the upcoming 1 month special. we show in the special somebody comes back,now a friend, patrick has a grudge for him. with some extra time left, we show clips from Skodwarde.

500 doubloons for the first person to correctly guess the returning charater in PM. beware as you have 1 guess.

• Like 3

s1 e8

Friend of a Bubble/ Bring Down the Stupid BBDP!

Patrick tries to be a friend to bubble buddy(who he never knew existed) while Spongebob tries to make a bubble friend for him.

Patrick and Squidward lead a riot against the police. they are fed up with getting arrested for no reason. the bikini bottomites are finally good for something when they win and the police change their ways.

notes:sandy is arrested for a real reason, and a special appearence by MM's and BB's nemesises while they help with the riot.

• Like 1

s1 e9 Deaths Doorstep/ Follow The Stupid Rainbow

After Spongebob and Patrick accidentaly die, they learn that Death(a.k.a. Grim Reaper) decides if they deserve to live again, go to heaven or hell. After doing errands for Death, the friends are back to life.

Squilliam convinces Patrick to follow a rainbow while avoiding traps to find him some gold.Obviously mr krabs tries to get the gold. Karma comes and uses one of Planktons and Heartmans devices to strike Squlliam and injure him, but karma does spare mr krabs beause of his obsession.

• Like 1

s1 e10 Lava Dance Off/ Tattletale Stranglers Revenge!

Bikini Bottom is having a dance off.All of the citizens of the ocean want to participate. During a 1 vs 1 matchup between Squiward and Squlliam(first match) its figured out to be above a volcano, where you win by time limit votes by fans, or if you're close enough to the volcno you automaticaly lose from the heat! The final 4 are Squidward, Plankton, Patrick, and Spongebob. In 4th place is SB. The final 3 was the most intense round with a dance fight!(Plankton uses a robot to make it fair)Patrick earns the bronze. The final round was the closest one, with squidward winning by 4 votes.

The Tattletale Strangler wants revenge on SB. When the TTS is in perfect position, Patrick figts him and wins with "The Iron Butt" sending the strangler back to jail.

• Like 1

s1 e11 Love That Star/ Nine More Hours

Just when Patrick is thinking he'll never have true love, he meets a female star named Starla. He expresses his feelings but his stupidity gets in the way. Eventually Starla has a spot for Patrick and becomes his girlfriend.

We go through the characters situations whenever they have less than 9 hours to get ready for something. It even goes to Heartman.

*starts commercial*commercial:you've nominated it, now vote for patrick in the future at the GCA's. You like it, its going to be hard with decisions, but its nice to have your support. *ends commercial that had a great background of moments from the show*

Don't forget, 1 month special tomorrow!

• Like 2

i surprised you all! 1 month special now! s1 e 12 The Return of

Spoiler

Doodlebob

Bowling Strikes Back!

Heartman does some studying on Patrick, and brings back an old foe. Heartmans "creation" challenges Patrick to a bowling competition after they repetitivly do this. http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lum40naipm1qagc5zo1_500.gif After a full game the score is tied 196-196. Then they tie twice again. Finally Heartman reveals him and challenges Patrick! In the final game with Patrick at 234 and Heartman at 232 Heartman needs 3 or more to win. (patrick wins tie by default) With Heartan being a heart, all that was needed was a tiny insult to distract him. Heartman knocks over 2 pins, giving Patrick the win. As a bonus Heartmans "creation" is at the good side!

SEASON 1 FINALE! s1 e 13 Mysterious Heartman/Strike Three, JJS You're Out!(no offense but i think its about time i used a SBC user in this)

After the previous episode, they try to find out who Heartman is and why he hates Patrick! During a ten hour strech, they find out nothing and go home to try again later.

Bikini Bottoms baseball has started. Patrick hates a new guy, JJS for insulting him and making his team lose. While Squilliam tries to make JJS insult Squidward next. In the next matchup(next day) Patrick strikes out JJS to win the game, and Squilliam gets arrested after its found out that he abused JJS for a stupid reason thats unnessacary.

I can't believe that i held back my sports obsession this long for this spinoff.

I feel creative today, so heres the season 2 opener!

s2 e1 Breaking The Fourth Wall/Ukelele Starville

This episode focuses around the characters breaking the fourth wall figurativly, and they need to break down a 4th wall to get Plankton to reveal secrets about Heartman!

While visiting Ukelele Bottom on a visit to see how he looks in Wumbo's spinoff "Patricks Big Break", he finds a part of town with only starfish. After seeing all the starfish's activities, Patrick and his girlfriend go there to visit to say hi to the starfish often.

S2 e2 The Headac-OW STUPID HEADACHE!/Heartbeat, Heartbeat

Spongebob has the worst headache ever and Sandy goes to jail for it. Squilvia and Patrick watch over him until Sandy is released from jail, giving Spongebob the cure

Heartman is feeling sick. A doctor tells Heartman he's beating to fast and he has to relax or he'll die. They give him sleeping gas and Heartman is safe.

s2 e3 Pokemon Island/Bikini Bottom Hiatus

Patrick, Fred, and Tom find out that theres an island with water type pokemon. After some chaos insues, the wateer type pokemon can coee down for 1 hour a day.notes:spoofed off of pokeon

These annoyinfg superheores from this dumb show called the powerpuff girls visit because they're on permanent iatus. I go on a hard journey, and when i arrive, i injure them and force them into their own cartoons weak mental asylum for them being cruel by ruining this episode. notes:these characters are really the weakest characters in any cartoon ever,my worst characters in any episode ever!, these episodes were paired togeter in a episde pair featuring other cartoon characters

s2 e4 Down Into Jeopardy/ The Point Challenge

Patrick somehow gets into our SBC jeopardy and plays. Well JCM just had to call Patrick tubby and a fight insues, losing Patrick 800 points and JCM losing 500, in between games.

We begin in game 2 with the following point totals:teenj 1200, cha 1200, me 900, hayden 800, AN 800, JCM 0, and Patrick with 0. After an argument about the fight, patrick gets 300 points. Patrick is mad, but dominates from a SB media category going into the FJ with these scores:Patrick 3300, hayden 1800, me 1700, cha 1600, AN 1400, teenj 1200, and JCM 1000. After the FJ the leaders are me, hayden and Patrick tied with 3400 points. The tiebreaker is about this spinoff and hayden is the first one out. I forgot it as well leaving it up to Patrick. The question was what episodee Patrick was absent in, and Patrick gets it right. He forgot the episode name, so he said 15b and it was allowed as a correct answer. notes:jeopardy themed episodes.

• Like 1

s2 e5 Marathon Day!/ Lost With OMJ On Hawaii

Patrick feels like going on a marathon. All of Bikini Bottom is participating as well. Patrick is in the middle about 75% in the marathon when a giant spider comes, and Patrick is scared enough that he finishes second. Squidward won due to him chasing Squlliam in anger.

Patrick and OMJ are stranded on Hawaii, and after 1 tough HOUR they get a plane to Bikini Atoll and loat down safely in Bikini Botom.

Fun Fact:I thought about this in school and finished my thoughts here.

• Like 1

Special tv movie #1 s2 e6-7: Secrets Torn Apart

Spongebob finds out that Patrick has another secret in his secret box and goes to crazy lengths to find out Patricks secret this time. After he almost reveals the krabby patty secret formula, Bikini Bottom is mad at him. Being embarrassed, Spongebob leaves Bikini Bottom and travels around the world.5 days later, Patrick and Sandy get a boat, but Sandy goes to jail for a weekend of community service with no liscence. Patrick goes to boating school and passes a test when Sandy is free. Sandy gives Patrick a device so he understands everyting about a boat so he doesnt throw the boat away. 1 week later, they find SB in King Neptunes house. Patrick reveals that in his secret box is some valuable diamonds. On the way back, they gt stuck at the end of the world... cafe and gift shop. There they meet Patrick Notstar who gives them a spare submarine to go back to Bikini Bottom. In Bikini Bottom after a race, Spongebob is accepted back into Bikini Bottom. The race was Patrick against Tony Fast, with Patrick in one of his boats to be fair. The next day, Spngebob hasa secret, but after learning is lesson, he reveals to Patrick a helmet thats not finished, but Spongebob gives it to Patrick after a brief construction montage.

• Like 1

short # 1: sugar rush

Patrick eperiencees a sugar rush whn he tries grape soda which is not what he meant to drink. Starla gives him some "purple tea (more grape soda)"and tells im it will calm him down. Suddenly Patrick's sugar rush is over. (What A Twist!)

s2 e8 Shopping Spree/Denied!

With money from selling diamonds from the previous episode, Patrick shops. He goes to far and stops after it gets Sandy arrested./

Playing in a basketball tournament, Patrick almost loses his team the game from a block, but also with blocking! Getting that turned around, Patrick wins his team the semi finals to lose in the finals to Heartmans team.(secretly)Meanwhile in a subplot Spot tries to get the krabby patty secret recipe but fails. notes:1st appearence of Spot.

s2 e9 A journey into ASDF Movies pt 1

Squilliam steals an invention of Planktons. He gets him, Squidward, Patrick, Spot, Squilvia, SpongeBob, Sandy, Plankton, and mr krabs stuck in ASDF Movies. First they coe out of a pie that's pie flavor.Then Squilliams organs are stolen while the word guillible is on the ceiling. Next they're in space thinking that they're at wherever. A guy says I like trains and a train hits them hurtling down to the ASDF Movies earth. What will happen next? Will I ever torture Squillia enough for being a jerk? Stay tuned for part 2.