• Advertisement

Patrick In The Future

So Sejima

short 2 (I think that's the right number)

As revenge Patrick injures Sandy and sends her to jail for the rest of the day where she gets inn trouble with the inmates. Nobody complains about Sandy abuse. Will start episodes again tomorrow l promise

After 2 weeks we return with a new plot and MORE FOES! Season 3 Episode 9 The Sponge Kidnapping

SpongeBob and Patrick play hide and seek. Patrick finds SpongeBob as someone kidnaps him. Patrick isn't fast enough and loses SpongeBob. After a depression he gathers everyone to find Heartman who he believed stole SpongeBob. They find him and ask him why he did it but its revealed Heartman is innocent. Heartman and young Mermaidman (return) and young Barnacle Boy (debut) join to find the enemy. Heartman and Plankton just do it so they're the only enemies around. We see them find the hideout and the episode ends with the cast making a plan to sneak inside seeing robot fish as an army guarding the ship. WHO OR WHAT HAS OUR SPONGE? FIND OUT SOON! to-be-continued.jpg

• Like 1

short 3: Patrick fails at sports

The title says it and Patrick becomes a teacher of Wumbology in high school until he's fired for firing a guy in a clap costume out of a cannon (only clappy will probably get that joke). More shorts to come later while I think of more episodes.

• Like 1

short 4 the heroes meet their younger selves while Patrick gets mad at traffic

Young MM and BB teach old skills to their current selves to be better while Patrick goes crazy during rush hour before Squidly calms him down so he wont destroy Ye Old Bowling Alley

Short 5: JEFERY JELLYFISH MUSST BE TOUCHED

Patrick touches him and fights Kevin using Old Man Jenkins' cannonball. Then he goes on a date ending this short I used for no reason :P

I did this before the shutdown. Season 3 Episode 10: Enter the enemy/ See this, Don't see for I'm Pink

After getting past the guards the gang find a spray painter by the name of award who is also against the enemy. He tells everyone of who the enemy is: A bunch of smirk imposters of SpongeBob and also an evil stuffed panda and a doll version of Squidly (get the references?) who are sent on destroying earth with an army of robots and ninjas. They then plan to go on with an attack while Squilliam, Squidward, and the real Squidly with Mr Krabs' three nephews go out to find a way to stop them head-on!

The trios of squids and crabs find some robots and ninjas. The nephews being mystery solvers find a way to disable all robots. The squids are in a corner with the ninjas, but Squidly confuses them by acting foolish. It looks like they're done for until Award gets a llama army to defeat the ninjas. Then everyone else arrives while the Pink Smirk reveals herself (Pink_smirk.gif)

. In a fight between her and Award she uses some weird dance moves to avoid attacks and get to Award. Then everyone else just realizes that a full attack will destroy the Pink smirk. It only does from one by The Flying Dutchman who is there just to scare the pink smirk. He then leaves to scare others. Then Gary sees the plaid smirk(Plaid_smirk.jpg)

and the gang go after him ending the episode for now. Award ends the episode saying: "Trophy has been working hard to make these episodes as well as Wumbo has." he then ends the episode spray painting this: 211_671_391_86.0758643001373977535.gif 

Short 6: The groove of Music

Patrick gets into music and for some reason gets a weird obsession for going into other spinoffs for music like Squids Who Cry until a Genie tells him to like music in his own world and Patrick does that. It ends... for now

Maybe Patrick having a job at the Krusty Krab, replacing Spongebob and then taking over his life.

like Big Pink Loser? You can have more then 1 suggestion. Only 3 every now and then. Also thanks for the feedback :)  stay gold! ;)

like Big Pink Loser? You can have more then 1 suggestion. Only 3 every now and then. Also thanks for the feedback :)  stay gold! ;)

I don't mean like Big Pink Loser. Like he's the KK fry cook, does karate with Sandy, everything SB does, and everyone forgets about Spongebob.

I don't mean like Big Pink Loser. Like he's the KK fry cook, does karate with Sandy, everything SB does, and everyone forgets about Spongebob.

ah I'll be sure to have it done after the kidnapping saga