• Advertisement

Patrick In The Future

So Sejima

s2 e10 Crashing Back to Earth pt2

We return with the ending of the previous episodes. Luckily Spot gets everyone into nyan cat, then various youtube videos until they return to earth. Plankton calls the cops, and Squilliam is put in jail for theft.

s2 e11 Who Tried To Kill Squilliam?
Squilliam is changed and he invites everyone to his mansion. 3 hours 46.5 minutes later, Squilliam is taken to the hospital due to injuries. Everyone tries to find out who injured Squilliam.After 20 minutes it turns out that it was Heartman who tried to kill Patrick. notes:Return of Heartman after s2 e5 even though he was mentioned in s2 e8

• Like 2

I would've done this earlier if I wasn't in a good discussion on the xat. S2 E12:1,000 Idiots, 1,000 Words/ 1,000 In the Lottery

Patrick has to get 1,000 people to write 1 good essay on why he should enter the lottery. He didn't have to, but if he does he'll have a better chance of winning. He gets it finished with 6 minutes left.

Patrick wins the lottery worth $1,000. Then he wins a different one worth $10,000. Again worth $100,000. Finally his winning streak is over, and he gives a third of it to Squidward, another third to Plankton, and he keeps the final third to himself.

Notes:Based on the number 1,000 due to this being my 1,000th post.

• Like 1

s2 e13 They Always Come Back/ When I Am Not At the Set

Patrick gets a new rival in Tom Smith. Tom now goes and steals Patrick's chocolate multiple times. They come to an agreemant and become friends.

I am gone for an episode and the cast goes crazy for 9 minutes. When I return I teach them that parties are not to be crazy, and not when we are filming an episode! The episode ends with everyone laughing.

s2 e14:Angry Laptop Blues/ End of Season 2, Start of Season 3

Patrick's laptop keeps overheating. He is so mad that he destroys it three times, but he gets it fixed and resolves the problem.

We take a look back at season two and look for hopes of season 3, with some spoilers.

• Like 1

I've thought about it, and season 3 will start having multiple writers. Send me in an episode of your own by the end of the week in PM. The winners audition episode will be the start of Season 3! Get out there and write an audition like this is your spinoff, because if you win you'll have half of control over it.

I present the season 3 premiere. Was written by Wumbo.

Season 3 Episode 1: The Spiders are Coming/Where's My Ice Cream

Patrick is convinced that spiders are coming. He decides to grab a giant rock and hit everybody over the head with it. Then, spiders come and eat Patrick. Patrick dies.

Patrick comes back from the dead because he didn't get his ice cream. He orders some from Pizza Castle and shares with the spiders.

season 3 episode 2: What If SpongeBob was still shamed by Bikini Bottom?/ What If Heartman Shot Patrick and Not Squilliam?

Patrick is in the race to save SpongeBob. He loses because Heartman put a bomb in his vehicle. Patrick is injured and takes two months to heal, and SpongeBob loses everything. He lives in a cardboard box in Rock Bottom for the rest of his life, and Sandy is sent to jail for trying to get SpongeBob back.

Heartman successfully kills Patrick and adds Squilliam and The Tattletale Strangler to his team of his heart minions and Plankton. They take over the world but Squidward saves everyone in the end. The villains get away with it by wiping everyone's memory of the incident, and they forget about world domination to continue living as normal civillians.

season 3 episode 3: Jelly Control/ Touch the Jellyfish For Life

Heartman disguises a heart minion as a fish who gives Patrick a jellyfish jelly sandwich. The sandwich gives Heartman control over Patrick. Young Mermaid Man saves him but as a side effect if he doesn't touch all types if Jellyfish he dies.

Continuing from that episode Patrick gathers all types of Jellyfish and touches them. All he needs is to touch Big Lenny. He isn't able to kill anyone but the sting still hurts. Heart minions come when he finds him, but the super villains(man ray ect.)  take action because they don't want to be ruled over. Patrick touches Big Lenny while he's sleeping and Big Lenny takes care of the Heart minions while everyone that's good (on Patricks side) flees to safety.

Season 3 Episode 4: The Contest (2-Part Episode)

Part 1: Tom Smith challenges Patrick to jump off Mt. Climb Up and Fall Off to win a contest. Patrick jumps off and breaks his butt, as well as his other butt.

Part 2: Patrick has no health insurance, so the hospital kicks him out. He goes home to find out Tom stole all his chocolate. He then gets attacked by a sea bear. Viewers complain about Patrick abuse.

• Like 2

Season 3 Episode 5: Recipe for Disaster/Cheese Me No Likey

Recipe for Disaster: Patrick goes on a date with his girlfriend, but Heart Man sabotages the date by bleeding love all over the place. Patrick beats Heart Man to death. Meanwhile, Plankton tries to steal the recipe, but Mr. Krabs is all like "ain't nobody got time fo'dat" and kicks him out. Plankton promises to go turbo next time.

Cheese Me No Likey: The city of New Kelp comes to Bikini Bottom to get revenge on SpongeBob, or "Cheesehead Brownpants" as they call him. But SpongeBob preaches to them, and they magically change their ways. Meanwhile, Plankton goes turbo, but still fails to get the secret formula.

• Like 2

Season 3 Episode 6: College of EVIL (no not every villain is lemons)/ Evil Revival

Patrick hears turboed Plankton say I went to college! He goes to the Chum Bucket to learn from him. He teaches Patrick to be evil so he can use a penny to distract Mr. Krabs, so he can order Krabby Patties in a robot suit and so Spot can retrieve a patty. The plan fails when it is revealed that Patrick knew Planktons plan all along.

Heart minions revive Heartman so he can get his revenge. In a subplot Mrs. Puff tries but fails to find a way to properly teach SpongeBob to drive.

• Like 1

Season 3 Episode 7: Army of Hearts

Using a machine Heartman clones himself to destroy Patrick. Then out of nowhere Sandy comes and starts singing musical doodles and Patrick sings as well as everyone else. They defeat the clones. They come back and Squidward comes and plays his clarinet wooing nematodes who destroy the machine and defeat the clones. Sandy is arrested for a day due to horrible singing. Squilliams Unibrow is to singular and he is put in jail as well as Fred for breaking his leg too much. Fred Sandy and Squilliam are released the next day. We move on for now.

• Like 2

Season 3 Episode 8: The Study of Wumbo/The 4:00 Stupidity

The Study of Wumbo: Patrick teaches everyone the study of Wumbo. For this, he is crowned king for a day and steals everybody's stuff.

The 4:00 Stupidity: Patrick does something stupid at 4. Sandy punches him in the face, and Patrick breaks both his butts, meaning he has to wear the iron butt for two weeks.

• Like 4