• Advertisement

Kenny The Cat could bring down ratings.

Supergameman

I don't really like the idea of this episode, but I agree that it  won't hurt ratings. It'll either be a  normal hit or miss or inbetween...

• Like 1

Seen this episode on youtube before it was taken down it wasn't that bad but not one of the best season 9 episodes when it comes out on TV here in English instead of Greek the truth will be revealed

WAIT, SPONGEBOB GOES IN THE BATHROOM WHILE KENNY'S USING IT?!

I wonder if the producers will make an uncensored version...

NO, HE STEPS INTO THE BOYS BATHROOM, NOT IN THE STALLS

No.

Plot (SPOILER ALERT)

Spoiler

SpongeBob is excited to see Kenny The Underwater-Breathing Cat. He waits all night. The whole Bikini Bottomites comes to the KK for his autograph. Sandy suspects Kenny is a fraud because he's not talking or whatever. Kenny The Cat has air in his mouth and an oxygen tank is hidden in his fur behind his back. Kenny runs to the bathroom to breath air. Until SpongeBob comes in and discovers Kenny's a fraud. Kenny then tells SpongeBob that he needs help. SpongeBob accepts. While continuing signing autographs, Sandy interrogates Kenny until Kenny panics and tells everyone that he's a fraud, making Sandy happy. Kenny decides to go back to the surface.

pretty good plot. hope to see what it is like.

I agree that the episode is going to be bad, season 5 quality (seriously, underwater cat? did the writer just randomly look at lolcats and think "I'm going to make a Spongebob episode with cat lol") but I don't agree that it will bring down the rating.

am i the only one who really likes the idea of this episode? whats the hate? a cat thats a supposed hero of BB? a secret that sandy trys to uncover? spongebob loves the new hero? sounds like a great plot to me. i personally cannot wait. but i dont think itll bring down ratings

• Like 3

am i the only one who really likes the idea of this episode? whats the hate? a cat thats a supposed hero of BB? a secret that sandy trys to uncover? spongebob loves the new hero? sounds like a great plot to me. i personally cannot wait. but i dont think itll bring down ratings

no I like it two but I would like to see a Patrick-Man!2 not a Kenny The Cat 2 if there will be one in season 10.

I don't usually frequent the SB boards but...how would an episode's quality bring down the ratings for it? Unless they've chosen to boycott it, it's really not gonna make much of a difference. Just my two cents.

Also, isn't Biz Markie supposed to be the cat or something like that? Because I can't picture that turning out bad whatsoever.

Well I suspected Sandy would be involved and more Sandy = happy me.

Yes, we need more Sandy!

Although, in the SpongeBob Movie 2 topic, didn't someone mention that SBM2 would involve being above water for some amount of time...? I wonder if this episode has small connections with that... You know, letting them know more about the land before going up, or something, i dunno..?

I won't judge it until I see it... when is it supposed to air in the US, again? : P