• Advertisement

Teams: Thoughts and Ideas on How To Improve The Teams Experience

Clappy

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should we move off of Roblox?

• Yes
    • No

Guys, this is supposed to be a constructive topic with you contributing your ideas. Simply posting "teams suck" or anything along the lines of that is not constructive, nor does it contribute.

Just a heads-up for everybody.

• Like 1

I got another idea: Puzzle Pirates for Teams?

Puzzle Pirates is sort of confusing with pay. There are two oceans that you can pay via subscription, or you can buy doubloons (Doubloons can also be bought with the currency in-game, so I recommend Doubloons.) We could have, like, tourneys for games in it, so it's a good idea. If you want to make a PP account, before you make your pirate, change the ocean to Emerald. It's availible on Steam and I got AD and CNF to join. Just a though ;)

I got another idea: Puzzle Pirates for Teams?

Puzzle Pirates is sort of confusing with pay. There are two oceans that you can pay via subscription, or you can buy doubloons (Doubloons can also be bought with the currency in-game, so I recommend Doubloons.) We could have, like, tourneys for games in it, so it's a good idea. If you want to make a PP account, before you make your pirate, change the ocean to Emerald. It's availible on Steam and I got AD and CNF to join. Just a though ;)

Isn't PP free-to-play? I'd probably like it better if it wasn't. I've looked up some pictures of it on Google Images and it looks kinda good.

Isn't PP free-to-play? I'd probably like it better if it wasn't. I've looked up some pictures of it on Google Images and it looks kinda good.

It is free-to-play, but you can pay for more. There's two oceans that each have different pay. Subscription (you have to pay one membership to play more of it, like buying a ship) or the doubloon ocean (you can pay for the doubloons, but you can pay with them with the in-game money.

It is free-to-play, but you can pay for more. There's two oceans that each have different pay. Subscription (you have to pay one membership to play more of it, like buying a ship) or the doubloon ocean (you can pay for the doubloons, but you can pay with them with the in-game money.

That's what I'm saying; don't really feel like paying for anything :P