• Advertisement

[2nd] SpongeBob Wheel of Fortune

Guest hilaryfan80

Guest hilaryfan80

Hey guys. If you love SpongeBob Jeopardy!, then you'll love SpongeBob Wheel of Fortune. :D

wheel.png

To participate, post here saying that you want to participate. This week's game will be on Sunday, September 2nd at 7 pm (EDT). I guarantee that this will be a lot of fun for everyone.

:D

If you're in the top 3 at the end, you will win 5% of your earnings in doubloons. How awesome is that?

^_^

So come and play Wheel of Fortune with everybody!

B)

I'll sign up, but I do see WOF having a problem in terms of being on Sunday's. Everyone is heading back to school, if they haven't already and Sunday is a school night.

Guest hilaryfan80

Next Sunday is Labor Day weekend. You all shouldn't have school, so this weekend should be alright.

But do you all want to change the day of the week for the 3rd Wheel of Fortune? I'm up for anything. B)

Next Sunday is Labor Day weekend. You all shouldn't have school, so this weekend should be alright.

But do you all want to change the day of the week for the 3rd Wheel of Fortune? I'm up for anything. B)

I'm in college, so we don't get that day off unfortunately.

Guest hilaryfan80

Here are the results for this week's game. :)

Screen%20Shot%202012-09-02%20at%208.36.39%20PM.png

These are the doubloon totals for everyone. I got nice and gave everyone 10% of their earnings and everyone gets doubloons!

510 doubloons - CNF1

385 doubloons - Hayden

170 doubloons - JCM

70 doubloons - jjsthekid

40 doubloons - Spandy

20 doubloons - Max, iDylan, sof.

Congrats for all and see you all next week. :D