• Advertisement

Carly Rae Jepsen

Clappy

When I first heard it, I thought it was Miley Cyrus. Then, I actually Googled it and thought it was a catchy song, but I didn't take it seriously. Then it started gaining traction, and I don't deny that it's a very catchy song; it's just really overplayed.

When I first heard it, I thought it was Miley Cyrus. Then, I actually Googled it and thought it was a catchy song, but I didn't take it seriously. Then it started gaining traction, and I don't deny that it's a very catchy song; it's just really overplayed.

My thoughts exactly.

So glad that infernal song is not Number 1 on the Billboard charts anymore. (Of course, it got replaced with Whistle, but baby steps.)

Ugh, I can't stand Call Me Maybe at all. The lyrics are beyond ridiculous (I particularly take umbrage with "Before you came into my life I missed you so bad", what the flying fuck does that even mean?) and the way she sings it is annoying. I surprisingly like her collaboration with Owl City, though.

• Like 1

I have no idea of any other songs she may have, but I agree with all of you about Call me Maybe. Yes it's catchy, and I find myself singing along to the chorus for shits and giggles but the truth is that the song is annoying, as is her voice. Meh.

Her second single called "Curiosity" is in the same vein as Call Me Maybe, but much less bubbly. Can't decide which one is more tolerable.

She did not go there and make another song.

Ughh, looks like this school year, everyone will annoying be singing Curiosity, instead of Call Me Maybe. -_-