• Advertisement

Squandy

TJ

It always cracked me up when Handsome Squidward was yelling from slowly falling. It's like you have this handsome body with his same old voice. I wonder why his voice box didn't get door slammed and would become handsome.

It always cracked me up when Handsome Squidward was yelling from slowly falling. It's like you have this handsome body with his same old voice. I wonder why his voice box didn't get door slammed and would become handsome.

That's basically one of the things that makes that scene XD

I can't see this happening, then again I would guess Squidtastic Voyage was the closest moment between the two. Still, that doesn't guarantee that this could happen.

It won't happen. Squidward doesn't really care about Sandy...or any other Bikini Bottomite for that matter.

• Like 2

I've always lowkey really liked Squandy, if anything as a crack ship/guilty pleasure. I really love the idea of them somehow becoming really good friends in an "opposites attract" kinda way. I just really wanna see them interact with each other more in the show (Which I've noticed we've been getting a bit more of in some of the recent episodes) because I feel their relationship/dynamic could be an interesting one to explore.

Edited by Night-Waker