• Advertisement

One-Time SpongeBob Characters: Where Are They Now?

Wumbo

I'd hate for Rocky's "Delinquency Center for Aggressive Rocks" to be located in the BB prison where they break down rocks like in Doing Time. :smirk:

It's kind of like that, actually, only they break them down emotionally.

Lotta stories, folks!

Episode 40: I Had an Episode

Lucy Parsons (the librarian in Mid-Life Crustacean)

After shushing SpongeBob for merely whispering, Lucy went back to her job of basically being a fussbudget. Eventually, people stopped coming back to her library, so she decided to revamp her library by being more wacky and fun. However, priceless works of literature were destroyed in the process, and in the aftermath, Lucy ordered the library to be torn down, the books left to be sent to another library, and she became a DJ. Why not?

Lonnie Jones (the guy in the Iron Butt in I Had an Accident)

After far longer a time in the Iron Butt than anyone should have to suffer through, Lonnie decided to get a second opinion to see if he could get out of the Iron Butt. A new doctor took the Iron Butt off of him and instead equipped him with a much smaller rear cast. Still restrictive, but not nearly as much.

Penny (I Had an Accident)

After being abandoned by SpongeBob, Penny went off to start a singing career. Unfortunately, she just couldn’t find her voice in show biz, and eventually gave up on her dream and joined a penny collection started by Monroe.

Chip (I Had an Accident)

Chip was eaten. He’s gone. Kaput. No more. Meanwhile, USED NAPKIN LIVES! TAKE THAT! (For Used Napkin’s epilogue, please check The Grimy Adventures of Used Napkin. It’s grimy!)

The “gorilla” and the “zebra” (I Had an Accident)

After getting out of the situation, the “gorilla” and the “zebra” returned to their lair, where they revealed themselves to be aliens bent on destroying Bikini Bottom! They tried to hatch a plan to fool the citizens and gain their trust before wreaking havoc, and they came up with dressing like fish. Unfortunately, they looked a little too similar to Realistic Fish Head, who sued the both for defamation of personality. The aliens set their sights on Shell City instead (more on that later).

The family watching TV (I Had an Accident)

After turning off the TV and becoming disgusted with media as a whole, the family decided to go out into the wilderness and take a hike. Unfortunately, the son was bitten by a poisonous snake on the hike. He survived, but the family became disillusioned with nature as well, and decided to just stay inside and do nothing.

• Like 4

Episode 41: Krabby Camping

The two tough guys from Krabby Land

After tying Mr. Krabs up and feeding him lima beans, the two guys decided to go surfing. Unfortunately, neither really knew how. But it was a great bonding experience. Soon enough, the two friends found out that they wanted to be more than friends. So they got married and went off to live in Shell City, tag teaming as fitness instructors at the most elite fitness center in the city.

The sea bear (The Camping Episode)

After being thwarted by SpongeBob, Patrick and their anti-sea bear circle, the sea bear went off to terrorize other cubed-cheese-eating, goofy-fashioned-sombrero-wearing, stomping no-goodniks. He found a few kids wearing sombreros in a goofy fashion, but decided it wasn’t enough to make him angry. He retired for the night, and later in life went on to maul many others.

The sea rhinoceros (The Camping Episode)

Because life just isn’t fair and Squidward wasn’t wearing his anti-sea-rhinoceros undergarments, he was indeed gored by the sea rhinoceros. After the sea rhinoceros had its way with Squidward, he went off to find the sea bear and attack him once and for all. But because the sea bear had retired for the night, the sea rhinoceros could not find him. This made him angrier, and he went back to destroy Squidward’s house. Squidward finally called Animal Control, and they took him away to an enclosed area of the Bikini Bottom Zoo.

• Like 5

Episode 42: Flight Risk

Betty (Missing Identity)

That’s right. The name of the waitress in Missing Identity was Betty. So why didn’t she share this with SpongeBob? Pretty much just to mess with him. After SpongeBob left, Betty and her favourite customer, Frank, had a good laugh over fooling the outsider. After working her shift, Betty went back home to her many snails. When she came back to the restaurant the next day, she found that Frank had been rushed to the hospital overnight for cardiac arrest, no doubt from the greasy diner food. Angered at the state of the diner, Betty quit, and underwent the necessary schooling to become a successful dietician. She is not married to Robert Bigelow, another successful dietician at the clinic she works at.

Plankton’s family (Plankton’s Army)

After fleeing in terror when seeing the supposed secret ingredient, Plankton’s family decided to retreat to the sticks, where they could drink root beer and forget about the trauma they just experienced. Plankton never contacted them again, and they continued to live in their own society, free from all of those no-goodnik city slickers.

Mrs. Johnson (The Sponge Who Could Fly)

After her run-ins with Patchy, Mrs. Johnson went home to watch NASCAR racing. She became so hyped up by the high-speed racing that she suffered a heart attack and died. Her funeral was attended by everybody in the city, for she was the most popular person in the city due to her kindness. She rests alongside her late husband, who died young in a car crash.

Joe Mama (The Sponge Who Could Fly)

After making, honestly, a pretty lame prank phone call to SpongeBob, Joe Mama hung up and went back to playing video games, staying updated with a 24-hour news channel, and listening to Korn all at the same time. Unfortunately, the combination of the three activities fried his brain. Tragically, no one noticed.

Dennis (The Sponge Who Could Fly)

After getting his scalp thoroughly rubbed by SpongeBob, Dennis felt rejuvenated. So he decided to join a motorcycle gang, in direct contrast to The Mild Ones. He then got arrested and sentenced to ten years in prison. He vows to go back to his humdrum life once he gets out.

• Like 5

Episode 43: The End is Near

The Tattletale Strangler

After finding out that his cellmate would be Patrick, The Strangler pleaded for his innocence so that he could enjoy prison in peace. Patrick got let off free, and the Strangler got a lightened sentence for helping justice. After getting out of the clink, he quickly moved to another town and vowed to himself to never strangle – or litter – again.

Frank (the store owner in Pranks a Lot)

After selling SpongeBob and Patrick the invisible spray, Frank waited for more customers to come. But none did that day. He sighed, as the store was close to going bankrupt due to lack of interest and poor business decisions. Suddenly, a whole swarm of hooligans rushed in and bought everything there was to buy. Frank counted his money at the end of the day and found out that he had enough to retire. Overjoyed, he sold the store and went to live in glitzy Shell City.

Stay tuned next week for the grand finale, as we look at all the one-time characters from the movie!

• Like 3

Well, this is it. Thanks to all my fans for helping make this my most successful spin-off!

Episode 44: The End is Here (Epilogues from the Movie)

King Neptune and Mindy

After King Neptune got his crown back, he and Mindy went back to Shell City to rule over the sea. But King Neptune, now aware that everyone knew about his bald- sorry, THINNING spot, became increasingly paranoid, as nothing was making his hair grow back. In a fit of madness, he duct taped the crown to his head, thereby looking even more ridiculous. He soon decided to give up being king and handed the reins over to Mindy, the new queen. Mindy has since started a “Bald is Beautiful” campaign across the ocean floor, and shaved her head in solidarity for her daddy.

Dorothy Wells (the lady who called SpongeBob a “Knucklehead McSpazatron”)

After running away from the wreckage Patrick caused, Dorothy rushed home to read Dickens, and refused to spend any more money on pointless events that had no bearing to her well-being whatsoever. She pretty much stayed in her house, only going out to get grocery necessities. She died in her easy chair at age 90.

Goofy Goober

After learning that SpongeBob recorded a hair metal version of his song to save Mr. Krabs, he realized that music can be used for more than forming quasi-cults. So he started a charity foundation, and donated all the profits from his song to the charity for Crustaceans About to Get Fried by Kings. It wasn’t exactly the most well-thought out idea, so he gave up the music business and the ice cream business. Chrome Ice Cream took over the business, because “everything tastes like chrome in the future!”

John Grayson (the worker at Goofy Goober’s Ice Cream Party Boat)

After kicking SpongeBob and Patrick out of the restaurant, John quit the restaurant business and moved forward to retail. He now works at the Barg’N Mart in Rock Bottom, where he is still trying to get used to the dialect. But it’s still a way better position than what he had before.

Floyd and Lloyd (the two gas station hicks)

After getting their mouths ripped off by Dennis (more on him later), the two hicks realized that this meant they would be silent for the rest of their lives… unless they did something about it. So they jazzed up their gas station to attract more customers and get more money, which they used for mouth replacement surgery. But after all the glitz and glamour of their new gas station, the two developed very different personalities. More subdued and cool, if you will. They now get invited to all the hottest clubs under the sea.

The Thug Tug members

After getting their leader knocked senseless and their hangout sunk, the Thug Tug members quickly reverted to being average joes with average lives, giving up the “being intimidating” thing. Many got jobs as gym instructors; some managed to snag office jobs. What’s important is that they’re all safer.

Dennis

After getting knocked out by the pier, Dennis fell into a secluded part of the ocean, where only poison sea urchins resided. He made his way out alive, but couldn’t find his way back to Bikini Bottom. So he lived like a hermit, eating roots, twigs, and occasionally berries. He embraced this new lifestyle, and became all about peace and love, man. Unfortunately, no one was ever around to hear his words.

The monsters in the trench

After meeting the manly men known as SpongeBob and Patrick and singing along with their song, the monsters decided that singing and dancing was a lot more fun than scaring people. But then SpongeBob and Patrick turned their backs on them, and the monsters went right back to scaring people and eating frogfish.

Bigger Boot

After the revolution by all the sea creatures made into novelty items, Bigger Boot decided to close down his shop and make a living doing something less dangerous. So he opened up a flower shop instead. So far, no injuries or revolutions, and he could finally take off that stupid scuba gear. He met his wife during that time, and they now have two beautiful children who are being trained like dogs to work in the floral sales business.

David Hasselhoff

After helping SpongeBob and Patrick get back to Bikini Bottom, David Hasselhoff went on to star in an Adam Sandler movie, become a judge on America’s Got Talent, get a video of himself drunk released to the world, and much, much more. For further questions, check Hasselhoff’s Wikipedia page.

And finally, for OMJ…

That guy and his driving eyeballs (Pranks a Lot)

After my eyeballs caught up with me, I plugged them back in and realized that my short time on this show was finished. I thought it wasn’t fair. So I got in touch with everyone who was wronged like me and wrote their after-SpongeBob stories. And that’s my story, and that’s a wrap. Thanks for reading!

• Like 6