• Advertisement

The Killer Krab

Now, this chapter was originally gonna be split in two-parts, but I've decided to place them together for my fans who have waited patiently for an update. The finale is coming soon, but hopefully this will sate your bloodlust for now. ;)

Chapter XIV: Confessions of a Killer Krab or For Reference Only

Spongebob laid wide awake in bed. The time on his alarm clock was 3:33 a.m. He couldn't get Sandy's written words out of his head. He couldn't get his friends out of his head. He couldn't get Eugene H. Krabs, sole proprietor of the Krusty Krab, out of his head. "Could my boss possibly be capable of such terrible atrocities," Spongebob asked himself. He didn't want to think about it too hard. Spongebob just wanted to go back to how things used to be: endless days of Jellyfishing with Patrick, bringing joy to the life of Squidward, getting in on some action with with Sandy and doing what he does best, flipping that meat down at the Krusty Krab for good ole Mr. Krabs. With no one else to turn to, Spongebob decided to consult the closest friends he has left.

Spongebob: Chip, I'm confused.

Used Napkin: ...

Spongebob: Tonight has been hands-down one of the worse nights in the history of history, I'd appreciate it if you were less snarky for once, Used Napkin! Your deadpan sense of humor is killing the mood more than it already is.

Penny: ...

Spongebob: No, I don't want you to sing a song of Patrick, Penny, but I appreciate the thought.

Chip: ...

Spongebob: It's just, Sandy is a smart squirrel despite all the flack she gets with those squirrel jokes and she would never fabricate something as dead serious as this is. Sandy is above murder mysteries.

Spongebob: Well I can't just call the cops on the guy, I have no solid evidence. I also don't want to believe Mr. Krabs would be capable of doing such...things...

Spongebob: I do know that he's the most greediest and vain man in Bikini Bottom.

Spongebob: Yes, he is also the sweaty guy I work for, thank you.

Spongebob: I do know that he was willing to sell my soul for 62 cents, thank you for bringing that up.

Used Napkin: No, that does not rest your case!

Spongebob: He took Suidward and I out to that stinking lagoon out of the bottom of his heart.

Spongebob: Well, I wouldn't necessarily say that he willfully put our lives in danger all for one measely dollar.

Spongebob: Yes, I do remember that one time where he almost single-handedly drove the jellyfish into extinction, but in his defense, it was a good sandwich.

Spongebob: How was that technically MY fault?

Spongebob: I only brought it for lunch that day! How was I supposed to know old man Krabs would go Hitler on those innocent jellyfish?

Spongebob: No, your points won't be taken! Mr. Krabs is innocent, end of discussion!

Spongebob: So what if he took some pearl and caused a wild contained animal to become a threat to Bikini Bottom? He thought it was free day!

Gary: Meow.

Spongebob: Gary the snail, stay out of this! I'm going to prove to all of you that Mr. Krabs is innocent, I tell you! Innocent!

Spongebob hopped out of bed and went into his study to construct a device that could be of some use to prove his boss' innocence. He slaved over tirelessly for the rest of the night all the way until the crack of dawn. His efforts were not in vain. He quickly freshened himself up before taking a freshly-wrapped gift box into his arms and darting out the door, all ready for another work day.

Spongebob: I'm ready! Innocence! I'm ready! Innocence!

He kept repeating that to himself all the way to the Krusty Krab, where Eugene H. Krabs was staying overnight, trying to clean up after his dirty business.

Mr. Krabs: Well, it took all night, but I finally did it. I-

Spongebob: Mr. Krabs! Mr. Krabs! Mr. Krabs!

Krabs quickly stuffed all his supplies into the freezer before rushing out with some toilet paper stuck on foot.

Mr. Krabs: Mother of pearl, boy! Ye almost gave me a heart attack! Now, what you be yammering on about now?

Spongebob: In honor of Employee Brotherhood Day, I thought I would present you with this!

Mr. Krabs: Employee Brotherhood Day? Is this another one of them make em up holidays ye keep asking day offs fer? Cause I already gave ye yer yearly day off yesterday in honor of this "Leif Ericcson".

Spongebob: Oh, perish that thought, sir. I just wanted to get you something special in commemoration.

Mr. Krabs: I don't know what to say, lad.

Krabs took the wrapped up gift and with his big meaty claws, dismantled it in a matter of two seconds, revealing a strange plush-like toy.

Mr. Krabs: Er, I really don't know what to say. What the barnacle is it, boy?

Spongebob: It's a Confess-a-Bear!

Mr. Krabs: A whatchamacallit?!

Spongebob: A Confess-a-Bear, sir! I made it special. You can tell it all your innermost secrets.

Mr. Krabs: Ye don't say?

Spongebob: Oh, I don't say I say, sir. I hope you like it!

Mr. Krabs: ...Get back to work, Mr. Squarepants.

Krabs proceeded to stroll into his office with the bear in hand. Spongebob rushed to his station in the kitchen and took a receiver out of his pants and placed it on the counter. He would also take a walkie-talkie out and began fiddling with it.

Spongebob: Sponge to Chip. Sponge to Chip. The eagle has landed. Over.

Spongebob: Roger that, Chip, Roger that. Now, I'm gonna prove to you all once and for all that Mr. Krabs is innocent, but if things get sketchy, please tell me you have the phone on standby.

Spongebob: If worse comes to worse here then please promise me one thing, Chip. Take care of Gary for me.

Spongebob places the walkie-talkie back into his pants. He truly wants to believe himself that Mr. Krabs has no blood on his claws, but some doubt looms over his mind. Krabs has done some questionable things in the past, there is no denying that. Spongebob began flipping that meat all while listening in on his transceiver for anything fishy.

Mr. Krabs: What a half ass gift. So not co-ral, but I gotsta hand it to the lil yella guy, at least it's free.

Krabs places the Confess-a-Bear on his desk and began counting his money.

Spongebob: Nothing out of the ordinary here, he's just counting money.

Mr. Krabs: Beep beep boo boop beep bop.

Spongebob: Hello, what is this? Slow down, sir, it's like you're speaking some other language. GASP! What if Mr. Krabs is...a robot?! *takes out Walkie Talkie* Sponge to Chip! Sponge to Chip! Do you read me?!

Spongebob: Chip, if robots were real, you would tell me right?

Spongebob: Thanks, I needed to hear that.

Spongebob: Of course mayonnaise isn't either! Who asked you, Used Napkin?!

Spongebob went back to his work as Mr. Krabs finishes up counting his first stack of money.

Mr. Krabs: Ahhhh, I feel completely recharged!

Spongebob: Chip, he feels recharged! He feels recharged!

Spongebob: Penny? Where's Chip?!

Spongebob: No, I do not want to hear a song of Patrick! Thanks for the offer though, but have you forgotten what I've been trying to listen to besides yetserday's Top 40 songs?!

Spongebob: Chip? Thank Neptune! I'm really starting to think Mr. Krabs may possibly, kinda be a ROBOT.

Spongebob: A robot can't love, gotcha!

Mr. Krabs: I just love me money and me money loves me, I love money more than me family!

Spongebob: Haha. That's a relief.

Spongebob: Oh, shut up Used Napkin.

Gary: Meow.

Spongebob: Gary, don't encourage him!

Spongebob: I do have this under control, so why don't you quit checking up on me!

Spongebob jams the walkie talkie back into his pants in anger before resuming making Krabby Patties.

Mr. Krabs: Mother of pearl! How could I have been so forgetful? I didn't polish up-

Spongebob: The scene of the crime?!

Mr. Krabs -me knick knacks!

Foiled once again, Spongebob went back to work. Mr. Krabs super sniffer began to kick in.

Mr. Krabs: Could it be?

Spongebob: What? Be what?

Mr. Krabs: A customer?!

The doors of the Krusty Krab swung open as a familiar Krustomer came walking in.

Fred: Rev up those fryers!

Krabs rushes out of his office to greet his first customer of the day and take his order.

Mr. Krabs: What can I do ye fer, kind sir?

Fred: I'm hungry for one Krabby Patty!

Mr. Krabs: One Krabby Patty, Spongebob!

Spongebob has flipped his patties one too many times while listening in on Mr. Krabs and unknowingly serves up a burnt, crispy patty.

Spongebob: One Krabby Patty, sir.

Fred takes his coal black patty and takes a bite. He begins to break out into song in response.

Fred: Hey all you people! Hey all you people! Hey all you people, won't you listen to MEEEEE?! I just had a sandwich, no ordinary sandwich! A sandwich that tasted awfully crappyyyy!

Mr. Krabs: What the barnacle?

Fred: Hey man, you shouldn't try this sandwich cuz it ain't no ordinary sandwich! It's the nastiest sandwich in the seeeaaa! A shooba-dabba-deeba-dooba-dabba-Doo-da YEEEEEAAAH!

Mr. Krabs: Spongebob, are you playing Squidward's records again?

Fred: Sir, this is the worst thing I've ever tasted, I will not come here everyday for the rest of my life!

Mr. Krabs: WHAAAAAAT?!??!!???!

Fred: Hey buddy, you okay?

Mr. Krabs: Sir, I implore you rethink this.

Fred: The next time I step foot into this establishment will be the day that my wife grows a beard.

Fred proceeds to storm off.

Mr. Krabs: Grrrrr, Spongebob! Send that valued customer into me office. I'll make him rethink his ways and hurry, boy. The future of the Krusty Krab is at stake!

Spongebob: ...Aye aye, sir.

Krabs waltzes back into his office as Spongebob approaches Fred.

Spongebob: Excuse me, sir! My boss requests that you consult this matter with him in his office.

Fred: Well, rev up those fryers because I'm hungry for a can of whoop ass and some bubblegum. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Spongebob: Well played, sir. Well played.

Fred proceeds to enter Krab's office as the door slams shut behind him. Spongebob hurries back into the kitchen to listen in on his transceiver. All that Spongebob could hear during the struggle was few yelps, a loud "MY LEG!" and a SPLAT before the office could fall into dead silence another "My "leeeeg." sounded audible before another SPLAT was heard. Spongebob peered out through the kitchen window to see Krabs exit his office before breathing a sigh of relief.

Mr. Krabs: Aaaaaaah! The deed is done. =) Spongebob, git out here!

Spongebob: Yes, Mr. Krabs?

Mr. Krabs: I don't think you'll be receiving anymore complaints about yer food anytime soon. Ar Ar Ar Ar Ar!

Spongebob: Dahahahahah...

Mr. Krabs: GIT BACK-

Spongebob: Back to work! I'm on it, Mr. K!

Mr. Krabs retreats back into his office as Spongebob returns to his station. He contemplated informing Chip about the recent developments but something in Spongebob wanted to find this whole thing out for himself so he mustered up all the courage he had in his being before making his way inside Mr. Krab's office without warning.

Spongebob: Mr. Krabs, I need to have a word with you...

Krabs was in the middle of concealing something as he scurried to stuff the trash bag into his safe.

Mr. Krabs: Spongebob? I didn't summon ye in here. Ye best have a good reason fer this, boy.

Spongebob: Where's Fred?

Mr. Krabs: He...was in a hurry so left through the back way. He's having a another shot at the spin-off world with "Break A Leg!" ye know?

Spongebob: That's good for him, Mr. Krabs, but I need to level with you here, sir, because something seems fishy here.

Mr. Krabs: Fishy? What's fishy? We're fish down here, lad.

Spongebob: It's just that, Squidward has yet to come back from those errands you sent him on, Patrick hasn't returned home since orientation, and Sandy hasn't come back from her all expense-paid trip to that hick place you sent her. My boating school teacher has been AWOL since you two decided to break up, why, even Plankton hasn't shown up to steal the secret formula in weeks since we got back at him!

Mr. Krabs: Are ye trying to imply something here, Mr. Squarepants?

Spongebob: I'm not implying anything, sir. I'm just curious as to how you have Squidward's records?

Mr. Krabs: Well, I...

Spongebob: And Sandy's hedge clippers?

Mr. Krabs: Oh, they're...

Spongebob: And Plankton's lawnmower?

Mr. Krabs: Well, he...

Spongebob: Even Mrs. Puff's hair curlers?

Mr. Krabs: That one was a gift!

Spongebob: And was that more dirty meat you just stuffed in your safe there? Didn't we just dump a whole chunk of them out the other day?

Mr. Krabs: We did, but-

Spongebob: And since when did you acquire all these portraits of Patrick?!

Mr. Krabs: What is this twenty questions?! I didn't do anything, lad! Yer being delusional. Did ye forget the pickles again or something?

Spongebob: Are you willing to say that with your claw on top of a stack of money?

Mr. Krabs: Of course I'm...what are ye saying, lad?

Spongebob: Me? I ain't saying nothing that would matter to anyone willing to take a lie detector test!

Mr. Krabs: Yer saying something, lad!

Spongebob: Heavens no, sir! It's just that everyone I hold dear has gone missing since last meeting up with you!

Mr. Krabs: Ye are accusing me of something!

Spongebob: Show me your claws, sir.

Mr. Krabs: What?!

Spongebob: I wanna see clean claws.

Mr. Krabs: Git back to work, Mr. Squarepants or yer fired!

Spongebob's world began crashing all around him as those words echoed in his head.

Spongebob: Fired?

Mr. Krabs: Ye heard me, boy. Now git or stay git! Yer choice.

Not wanting to lose his precious job, Spongebob had no choice but to stand down and return to his station, defeated. Krabs breathed a sigh of relief.

Mr. Krabs: Aaaaaah, glad that's done with. =)

Spongebob was close to making a breakthrough against Krabs but blew it for the sake of his dream job. The head fry cook resumed flipping that meat in shame as his transceiver starts relaying something. Spongebob had completely forgotten about his Confess-a-Bear in the heat of the moment and listened in on what Krabs was saying.

Mr. Krabs: I have to give credit to the lil, yella guy. He almost had me there for a second. Ar Ar Ar Ar! But just how in Neptune's name did he almost got me? Surely, he's too dim to get to noticing this all by now.

Just then, a thought occurred to Krabs.

Spongebob: A Confess-a-Bear, sir! I made it special. You can tell it all your innermost secrets.

Mr. Krabs: The bear? Mother of pearl...I should've known from the microphone!

Spongebob: Oh dear.

The sound of ruffling could be heard from the transceiver as what sounds like wires snapping blared out before cutting to static. Spongebob has been found out. Before Spongebob could react, he is grabbed from behind by a pair of big, meaty claws that proceeds to squeeze the life out of him until he finally loses consciousness.

Well, I was a dirty, dirty liar since I didn't post the finale before or on Halloween. Well, I hope what's left of this fan base has found some way to bear with me cuz here you go.

Chapter XV: Under The Floorboards

Spongebob: Wh-what? What happened? Where am I?

Spongebob woke up in a daze only to see pure darkness. He felt around himself in order to get a feel of his surroundings but it appeared as if he was stuffed inside a garbage bag. He proceeded to push through the plastic but his weak physique just couldn't provide the sufficient strength to break through.

Spongebob: Alright, gosh darn it!

Spongebob began punching and kicking like crazy but it still couldn't scathe the bag. Spongebob couldn't help but feel helpless in this dire situation. He began to shake uncontrollably, not in fight, but due to the cold air of the room he was it. It was so cold that he was shivering.

Spongebob: Did somebody leave the fridge open or something?

He exhaled into his hands and began rubbing them together to warm himself up a little but it didn't do much to help. Feeling hopeless, Spongebob began to weep in sorrow, thoughts of his fallen friend's began to sweep through his mind.

Spongebob: I hate to say, but I'm sorry that I let Squidward down. I'm sorry that I let everybody else down. But worst of all, I'm sorry I let you down, Patrick and Sandy.

Spongebob laid himself out on the floor, ready to accept his cold fate.

Spongebob: Alright Mr. Flying Dutchman, sir. I'm ready. Take me away in your cold grip embrace of death!

A few minutes went by.

Spongebob: Didn't you hear me? I said I'm ready. Ready as I'll ever be!

Voice: The power within...

Spongebob: Huh?

Voice: The power within...

Spongebob: Who is that?

A disembodied repeated those same words over and over again, ringing in Spongebob's earholes. Sudden, a celestial vision appeared to Spongebob in the form of an old fish in a sweater and slacks.

Spongebob: What the barnacle?

Old Fish The power within. The power within. The power within.

The old fish began performing some sort pioneer rain dance, disorienting our playful sponge into a state of panic

Spongebob: Who are you?

Old Fish: The power within.

Spongebob: Don't make another move!

Spongebob: I'm warning you.

Spongebob: I'm a sponge!

The old fish gave no mind to the sponge's words as he proceeded to finish his rain dance.

Old Fish: THE POWER WITHIIIIIIIN!

And it was then that Spongebob took the old fish's words to heart and had an epiphany of sorts.

Spongebob: The power within...I understand now. I have the power to get out of this mess. I have the power to stop Mr. Krabs, but I've been holding myself back from doing so all this time. I should've known something fishy was going on here but I was just too obsessed with my job an being too much of a barnacle head to put two and two together.

Old Fish: YEAAAAH!

Spongebob: Alright, alright. I, am a MAN.

Spongebob took out his handy razor and used it to cut open the bag and tore his way out, tripping over on the ground doing so and causing something else to fall out of his pocket.

Spongebob: Huh, what happened?

Spongebob looked around his cold steel surroundings. Boxes full of frozen patties surrounded him as well as other perishables.

Spongebob: ...The freezer?...

A dim light emanated through the small window on the freezer door and Spongebob made his way towards it, struggling to open it up but to no avail as the handle has seemingly frozen up from the inside.

Spongebob: Tartar sauce! Think Spongebob, think! What would Mermaidman do?!

Spongebob proceeded to kah-rah-tay the door open but the noise he was making made him think otherwise.

Spongebob: I know! Open sesame!...Well, it was worth a try.

Spongebob looked around the room in a panic, desperate to find a potential way of getting out. Spongebob noticed something on the ground near the torn up bag he was in. It was the walkie talkie he had in his pocket.

Spongebob: Walkie talkie!

He swiped it up from the ground and turned it on.

Spongebob: Sponge to Chip, do you read me, over?!

No answer.

Spongebob: Penny? Used Napkin? Anybody?!

Suddenly, a loud "CRUNCH" echoed through the receiver as if someone was chewing on something.

Spongebob: Gary, is that you?

Mr. Krabs: What the barnacle, this ting actually works?

Spongebob: Mr. Krabs?!

Mr. Krabs: Aye, lad!

Spongebob: What have you done to Chip?!

Mr. Krabs: Let's just say he be in a better place, me stomach! Like the sayin' goes, give a little of yerself so others can live. Ar Ar Ar Ar!

Spongebob: You fiend!

Mr. Krabs: I also found meself a pretty lil penny. Ye know what I always say, boy. Waste not, want no. Ar Ar Ar Ar!

Spongebob: You let Penny go, sir!

Mr. Krabs: Or what?! Excuse me, I feel a lil sneeze comin' on. It be a good thing ye have a napkin here handy.

Spongebob: Don't you dare re-use Used Napkin!

Spongebob: Stay out of this!

Mr. Krabs: Achoooo! Ar, that's better.

Spongebob: Why? Why, Mr. Krabs?

Mr. Krabs: To maintain me livelihood is why! That restaurant is me life! Me blood, sweat and tears, but mostly me sweat! I can't have any lily livered polliwog slander or threaten the good Krusty Krab name!

Spongebob: But sir, you didn't have to go this far!

Mr. Krabs: Me money was on the line, boy! Ye would never understand!

Spongebob: Then why did you kept me alive this whole time?!

Mr. Krabs: Ye had yer uses fer me and ye are still me most valued fry cook and employee. Ye were easy to manage. Ye would've very well die fer me willingly if I called ye into me office.

Spongebob: You shouldn't have done this, Mr. Krabs.

Mr. Krabs: I knew ye wouldn't understand. Yer just to damn yella!

Spongebob: I may be your employee but I'm your friend darn it! And so were everybody else whose lives you've ended! Sir, you can trample over me and take away my dignity but when you take away my friend's, that's when I get mad!

Mr. Krabs: I may not have killed ye before but I sure as krill will now!

Spongebob: Immediately?

Mr. Krabs: Yes, immediately. I sure as krill will kill you right NOOOOW.

The signal for the walkie talkies went dead. Spongebob knew he had to get out of there right now.

Spongebob: From the sound of things, Mr. Krabs must've been at my house. Cleaning the place out no doubt. Think Sponge, think!

Voice: Wahahaha!

Green smoke began to envelope the room as Davy Jones emerged from it.

Spongebob: What the-

Davy Jones: Do you give everyone you meet the funniest looks?

Spongebob: Davy Jones? Isn't this a bit soon?

Davy Jones: You begged for death to come take you away earlier, now I'm here to take you into my locker!

Spongebob: What happened to the Flying Dutchman?

Davy Jones: Some sweaty guy splattered him all over my locker.

Spongebob: You can't take me yet, Davy Jones, sir.

Davy Jones: What? I'm here take you once that sweaty guy comes here and hangs your butt on his wall!

Spongebob: Please, Mr. Jones, you've gotta help me.

Davy Jones: Tell that to my old bandmates.

Spongebob: Please, this a matter of life and death and I can't let Mr. Krabs get away with what he's done. You've seen it firsthand yourself.

Davy Jones: That I have, and he didn't bother helping me with cleaning up the scene. Tell you what, Spongebob, I'll help you break out of here. Will you be willing to barter your should in exchange all the money I have in my pocket?

Spongebob: Well played, Mr. Jones, well played. I can try bringing my way in order to lull Mr. Krabs into a false sense of security. How much are we talking about?

Davy Jones: 62 cents.

Spongebob: Really?

Davy Jones: If you want to be a judgmental about it-

Spongebob: I'll take it!

Davy Jones: Here you go, Spongebob. 62 cents!

Spongebob: Hopefully this will be enough to sate Mr. Krab's endless greed.

Davy Jones: Oh just use it to unscrew the AC you twit. Wahahaha!

And with that, Davy Jones took his leave, leaving Spongebob to devise a hasty escape plan. Spongebob began to unscrew the screws holding the AC up one by one until it crashed down on him. This left an opening into the vent leading out of the freezer.

Spongebob: Praise Neptune!

Spongebob could hear rapid footsteps coming through from the other side of the vent. He hurried over to the freezer door window to see a shadowy figure quickly approaching the freezer.

Spongebob: Barnacles!

Mr. Krabs:This is gonna hurt me more than it will ye, Spongebob.

Krabs forced open the freezer and stepped halfway inside to take care of his treasured fry cook.

Mr. Krab: Where are ye, ye yellow bellied land lubber?!

Spongebob: HIYA!

Krabs felt a strong force push him inside the freezer from behind, sending him flying into frozen Krabby patties.

Mr. Krabs: What's the meaning of this?!

Spongebob quickly closed the freezer door on his boss, leaving him trapped inside. Spongebob darted down the dark hallway of the Krusty Krab in order to contact the proper authorities. He busted into the kitchen to see something roasting on the stove. Spongebob stapled closer for a better look and gasped at the sight but the sound of the kitchen door swinging open behind him catches the playful sponge by surprise.

Spongebob: Ah! Mr. Krabs! How'd you get out of the freezer?

Mr. Krabs: The same way ye did apparently. Way to cover up yer tracks by the way. And I see you stumbled on what I plan on having fer dinner. A fine French delicacy...snail.

Spongebob: How could you?!

Mr. Krabs: Enough with playing 20 questions. Let's settle this like men!

Krabs pounced at Spongebob, tackling him to the floor and beating him into submission with his big, meaty claws.

Mr. Krabs: Ye lil yellow bastard! Ye just had to keep snoopin' around, didn't ye?! Ye could've just live on scot-free but now ye give me no choice!

Krabs picks Spongebob up from the floor and throws him towards the stove. Spongebob stirs around, barely landing face first on the stove but Krabs comes from behind, forcing his face onto the stove with all his might. Spongebob holds himself up on the edge, trying to resist.

Spongebob: Mr. Krabs, no! Stop!

Mr. Krabs: I'm sorry, lad!

Spongebob carefully maneuvers his right arm in order to land a few elbows into Krabs right in his iron abs, causing Krabs to loose his grip, providing Spongebob with an opening to wrestle Krabs away from the stove and proceeds to strangle his employer. Spongebob has taken control of the struggle.

Spongebob: Give yourself up, you crustaceous cheapskate!

Mr. Krabs: N-Never!

Krabs clamps his claws into Spongebob's eyes, causing his fry cook to recoil. Krabs attempts to use this to his advantage and begins pushing Spongebob towards the boiling coral bit vat. Before he can be forced into the vat, Spongebob uses the last of his strength to squeeze Krab's eye stalks, causing the old man crab great pain. Spongebob drop toe holds towards the vat and beats on him a little. Spongebob grabs his trusty spatula, Spat, and uses Spat to beat Krabs down.

Mr. Krabs: Ye can't do this to me, I'm yer boss!

Spongebob: I QUIT!

Spongebob proceeds to judo throw Mr. Krabs face first into the vat, leaving the entire upper half of his body submerged in the boiling substance. Spongebob held Krabs in place until he eventually stopped moving.

Spongebob: You made me do that, sir!

Spongebob tearfully walked away from the vat and out of the kitchen into the main seating area. He knew that from here on in, he'd be all alone. Before he could make his way out of the back doors, he felt a strong force bring his entire body down from behind. Spongebob turned to see Mr. Krabs, visibly deep fried from being in the vat.

Mr. Krabs: Ye want yer friend's so badly? They're right here! Under the floorboards!

Krabs proceeded to grab hold of the wood flooring beneath Spongebob and tear from the the foundation, revealing a mass grave beneath the Krusty Krab containing all his victims.

Mr. Krabs: I couldn't just dump them out in the trash in broad daylight! And what luck, I think there may be just enough room fer one more body.

Krabs grabs Spongebob by his legs and pulls him in but uses Spat to smack Krabs around before land breaking his right leg free from Krab's grip. He makes Krabs eat the bottom of his shoe, blasting his boss in the face with a thunderous karate kick, sending Krabs back into the mass grave. Seizing the opportunity, Spongebob crawls into Krab's office in order to use the shell phone to call the police. The office door slams shut behind him right as he reaches Krab's desk. A brief struggle can be heard until the sound of a SPLAT rings through the restaurant as a loud "Oh no!" is heard. The office falls into the dead silence as Mr. Krabs nonchalantly waltzes out of his office. He let's out a loud sigh of relief.

Mr. Krabs: Aaaaaah! The deed is done. =)

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, someone grabs a pickle from one of the pickle jars.

Davy Jones: I only promised the little yellow guy a way out.

Davy Jones took the pickle with him and went back to doing whatever Davy Jones does inside a locker. Later that night, Krabs would drop another load into his hole and did good to cover his ass, until the teenagers who won't leave him alone came in heckling for jobs.

Teenagers: Alriiight, Mr. Krabs!

Mr. Krabs: Aye lads, let's discuss the terms of ye contracts in me office.

And business went on as usual...

YAY! I'VE FINALLY FINISHED SOMETHING!!

• Like 5

Just an update: Over the summer, I'll be trying to see if I can do anything more with the show. Maybe a movie to end the show, but I'm not sure another season would do the show any favors, it may seem like overkill since

Spoiler

Mr. Krabs has basically murdered every Bikini Bottomite already and it'd just be silly to murder off other people.

So, I shall see what I can achieve, but I promise there will be something in the near future.  ;)