• Advertisement

Pindy

Cha

Looking back, I've always been half and half on Pindy. Yes it's cute that Patrick finally has a crush. But that kinda shattered when Patrick fell for other mermaids in WttBB. (Yes I know chronologically WttB was first). There's no problem with people crushing on others, it's just that it's unclear if Patrick liked Mindy for just being a mermaid or her personality too. They're relationship is pretty mutual. You can sort of tell Mindy is flattered but that's it.

I think it's pretty clear that Patrick only liked Mindy for her looks as a mermaid like with the other mermaids in WttBBT since the first thing he said to her was "You're hot!", though that doesn't make it any less cute.

Mindy doesn't look like she returns his feelings though since she seems like the type of mermaid princess that would love all her subjects the same, but was probably flattered by Patrick's advances.

I think it's pretty clear that Patrick only liked Mindy for her looks as a mermaid like with the other mermaids in WttBBT since the first thing he said to her was "You're hot!", though that doesn't make it any less cute.

Mindy doesn't look like she returns his feelings though since she seems like the type of mermaid princess that would love all her subjects the same, but was probably flattered by Patrick's advances.

He does have a thing for mermaids :P