• Advertisement

CDCB and His Bear of Confession: The Epic Adventures!

CDCB

Coming Soon from CDCB and Unlimitedcha...

Preview:

CDCB and Confess-a-Bear are at their Uncle Irwin's laboratory. He has just invented a watch that allows you to pause time. Unfortunately, technical errors and glitches cause the 57 pieces of the watch to go to various locations in the past, future, and imaginary universes from various TV shows. It is up to CDCB and Confess-a-Bear to retrieve all 57 pieces. It seems like a relatively easy job...but then Uncle Irwin discovers that his rival, Professor Davis, is planning to follow CDCB and Confess-a-Bear around to try to get the pieces of the watch first! Professor Davis has a plan to use these pieces of the watch for his own evil plans. It is up to CDCB and his loyal sidekick Confess-a-Bear to retrieve all 57 parts before Professor Davis can destroy the universe as we know it!

Time for Episode 1: Our Tree House

It was another piping hot summer afternoon for CDCB and his Confess-a-Bear named cha. As usual, they were strolling down their neighboorhood block. This time they each carried some what melted vanilla ice cream in cones. CDCB held his in his left hand, while he held cha in his right. cha held it's ice cream in it's left paw too, since it had a microphone wrapped around it's paw. CD licked away at his.

CDCB: Man, cha this heat wave is unbearable. Just look at what it did to our ice cream cones! :(

cha: Hmmm, maybe you should talk about it.

CDCB: Come on, seriously cha enough with the Confess-a-Bear talk. It's creeping me out.

cha: Alright, well my ice cream is melting too. Maybe we should get out of the sun and go to our tree house.

CDCB: Alright

So, CD and cha arrived at their multi-colored tree house and climbed up the stairs inside. Inside the tree house was a hot tub, an old televison set, a radio/toaster, a refrigerator, dozens of SpongeBob comic books and CDCB's many Disney and other shows tapes. The walls were all wood, while the floor was a lime green carpet. The size of the tree house was roughly the size of the average living room.

CD placed cha on the floor, while he sat on a bean bag.

CDCB: So now what my teddy bear frien- OW! Hey, did the bean bags get mixed up again?

cha: *snickers*

CD gets up from his bag, and picks it up to see a little tag with the words, "Jumping Bean Bag". He searches across the room for his other Jelly Bean Bag.

CDCB: Ah, much better. Now as I was saying, what would you like to do today?

cha: How about going on SBC?

CDCB: Nah, we already did that this morning.

cha: Dancing the hula?

CDCB: It's too hot to dance.

cha: Getting ice cream?

CDCB: We just did that. :P

cha: Oh yeah.

cha: Dancing the hula while drinking coconut milk and humming, "Somewhere over the Rainbow"?

CDCB: Maybe later.

Both CD and cha think for a brief moments until they both realize what they want to do.

CDCB and cha: Watch SpongeBob SquarePants! :D

CD grabs the remote next to his bean bag and clicks the Power button. The T.V. shows a scene of Rock-A-Bye Bivalve where Patrick says good-bye to Junior.

CD and cha: AHAHAHA! THAT GUY GOT HIT IN THE HEAD WITH A COCONUT!

???: CD! Here's a letter for you!

CD turns around to see his mother with a letter in her hand.

CD's Mom: I just got this letter from the mailman.

CD: Oh thanks mom!

His mother hands him the letter and exits her way out of the tree house. Before she leaves she tells CD something.

CD's mom: Oh and by the way dinner is going to be ready soon so don't fill up on snacks!

CD: Oh sure, mom and food for cha too?

CD's mom: Sweetie, you know cha isn't real.

CD: It too indeed is real! It can talk, watch!

CD holds up cha for his mother to see.

cha: My name's Confess-a-bear! Tell me all your secrets!

CD's Mom: That's cute dear, remember dinner in 30 minutes!

CD's Mom exits the tree house and CD looks at cha.

cha: What?

CD: Come on, you can at least talk to my mother.

cha: I was talking.

CD: I don't mean as in your built in phrases. :P

cha, in a Magic Conch voice: Maybe some day.

CDCB: I wonder now what Uncle Irwin sent us.

CD opens the top of the envelope and pulls out a paper.

CD: Look! It's a note!

cha: And look at the back! There's a letter!

CDCB: You're right!

CDCB: And there's a message from Uncle Irwin!

cha: Uncle Irwin?

CDCB *in an accent*: "Dear nephew CDCB,

I want to tell ze that I have been working fer months on a new invention! It's a watch that allows ze time to stop! When ze get the chance, I want you to come and visit me. Bring your bear friend too!

Sincerely,

Your Uncle Irwin"

cha: Oh sweet I love your uncle, he makes the best snicker doodles.

CDCB: Wow this so exciting! I haven't seen Uncle Irwin since he accidentally destroyed the city with his Bubble Gum Ray!

cha: Oh yeah that was a STICKY situation!

GnOl4VcV5ng

CDCB: -_-

cha: So were going to see your Uncle?

CDCB: Yeah!

CDCB looks at the dark sky from the tree house window.

CDCB: Maybe we can start up tomorrow when it's day time, cha.

CD's Mom from below tree house: CDCB! Dinner's ready!

CDCB: And after dinner, of course.