• Advertisement

Felicitations, Malefactors!

Young Nug

Good day, friend people. I am Aquatic Nuggets, and I hark from a far off place called magicburg and-

Okay, as you can probably tell from that failed first sentence, I'm about as cool as a volcano. During a hazy morning, I decided to join the Spongebob Community! I like Spongebob, adore the pre-movie Seasons, like Seasons 4-5, hate Season 6 and want it to die in a fire and like Season 7, and at the moment, am warming up to Season 8.I'm also a fan of a talking blue hedgehog (you get three guesses as to who he is, and the first two don't count ;)), and I like to draw and read and play video games. I'm also Jibbix on the Spongebuddy Mania forums.

I hope to have lots of fun here! And brownies. Brownies are good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • God Himself 3

Good day, friend people. I am Aquatic Nuggets, and I hark from a far off place called magicburg and-

Okay, as you can probably tell from that failed first sentence, I'm about as cool as a volcano. During a hazy morning, I decided to join the Spongebob Community! I like Spongebob, adore the pre-movie Seasons, like Seasons 4-5, hate Season 6 and want it to die in a fire and like Season 7, and at the moment, am warming up to Season 8.I'm also a fan of a talking blue hedgehog (you get three guesses as to who he is, and the first two don't count ;)), and I like to draw and read and play video games. I'm also Jibbix on the Spongebuddy Mania forums.

I hope to have lots of fun here! And brownies. Brownies are good.

doesn't look like you're gonna fit in here buddy, you're a little too lame. I took care to highlight every cringe statement in your post. We don't tolerate nonsense like that here. In fact, after that cringeworthy post, I'd go as far to say it's time to kill yoursel-

Wait.

• Like 1