• Advertisement

(Rated M) - My Rugrats fanfiction.

TommyPickles

Spoiler

Tommy Pickles did not know much of the world, and he didn't know it was wrong to eat your own doody, but the look on Spike's face was one of pure happiness and joy. So Tommy figured this shit must taste pretty good. He stuck out his index finger, the breeze from the open window grazing his bare buttocks, and he stuck it in the poop. He retracted it. He hesitated at first, but once he did, he knew he had to have more. The poop… tasted wonderful. In less than a minute, he had his whole head submerged in his diaper. He head covered in the brown mess. This drew the ilk of Spike, "Oh great" Spike thought, "this little twerp is eating my food. I got to get it away from him." It was that time of the year where Spike was in heat, so he figured he would kill two birds with one stone. He would get some action, and get that little bitch away from his food. He slowly came up from behind Tommy and leaped at him. He landed on Tommy's back and miraculously, his d1ck found the baby's virgin asshole. The kid let out a scream, taking all 5 inches of Spike's d1ck was too much for him, but then he did something the dog was not suspecting. He grinned and giggled, he actually liked it. Didi walked into the living room to find a gruesome scene, the family dog fucking the 1 year old like crazy. She knew she should have been repulsed by the site, but strangely, the spectacle made the big red wet spot on her dress even bigger. She slowly licked her lips, and took her dress off and went to join in on the fun.

• Like 1