• Advertisement

Chask

Cha

Just now, Mermaid Magic said:

he's so smol wtf I cry?

lV3VVlo.jpg

i swear if u touch lorraine one more time, i will call u out in front of everyone and reveal to them that ur kom. i'll fuckin do it too

"Oh, raku-chan, there is someone I would like you to meet~" Hitoshi said, rawrifically. He had recently found love in a hopeless place with Kidnapper-kun AKA Bokutachi AKA Boku AKA Geoff AKA Jeff AKA Santa, and wanted to formally introduce Raku to his new lover. 

"Oh heetoshi, ju kno i would luv to meet any tomodachi of yours!" Raku said cheerfully, her balloon boobs moving up  and down at an unnaturally rapid pace. 'Ooooh desu, watashi knew i should've bought a bra at the kawaii underwear-chan store while i was there... theese ees so embaraseeng...." Raku said to herself, nyafully.

'This is more than a tomodachi... he's my....Bokutachi" Hitoshi said, cleverly. The two shared a kawaii giggle before Hitoshis sexy loverboy arrived. 

'Well hello.... mmhhhmmmhmmm!" Kidnapper-kun AKA Bokutachi AKA Boku AKA Geoff AKA Jeff AKA Santa said, suggestively. "I am hitoshis special neko, and his cockdog~~" 

"Wh-wuh!!!" Raku  shouted, confused. She thought she was the one for Hitoshi. Shes in love with him! Raku boob-ran away sadly, her lucious green weave flowing behind her, leaving the two bi boys lonely. 

"Oh bigfoot and koneko, you kodomos shouldve been there!" Raku said, emotionally, crying towards her true BFFs. 

"Don't cry raku-chan, ill make us some nice, herbal, sweet, gentle, calming, soothing, refreshing, light, herbal, hot, warm, steaming, fresh, fair, unsweetened, natural, organic, green tea." Koneko said, deafeningly slow. 

"FJDJGJDJGJGJDJGJDJG!!!!!" Bigfoot said, comforting raku in his native bigfootnese.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Homie☆★ said:

"Oh, raku-chan, there is someone I would like you to meet~" Hitoshi said, rawrifically. He had recently found love in a hopeless place with Kidnapper-kun AKA Bokutachi AKA Boku AKA Geoff AKA Jeff AKA Santa, and wanted to formally introduce Raku to his new lover. 

"Oh heetoshi, ju kno i would luv to meet any tomodachi of yours!" Raku said cheerfully, her balloon boobs moving up  and down at an unnaturally rapid pace. 'Ooooh desu, watashi knew i should've bought a bra at the kawaii underwear-chan store while i was there... theese ees so embaraseeng...." Raku said to herself, nyafully.

'This is more than a tomodachi... he's my....Bokutachi" Hitoshi said, cleverly. The two shared a kawaii giggle before Hitoshis sexy loverboy arrived. 

'Well hello.... mmhhhmmmhmmm!" Kidnapper-kun AKA Bokutachi AKA Boku AKA Geoff AKA Jeff AKA Santa said, suggestively. "I am hitoshis special neko, and his cockdog~~" 

"Wh-wuh!!!" Raku  shouted, confused. She thought she was the one for Hitoshi. Shes in love with him! Raku boob-ran away sadly, her lucious green weave flowing behind her, leaving the two bi boys lonely. 

"Oh bigfoot and koneko, you kodomos shouldve been there!" Raku said, emotionally, crying towards her true BFFs. 

"Don't cry raku-chan, ill make us some nice, herbal, sweet, gentle, calming, soothing, refreshing, light, herbal, hot, warm, steaming, fresh, fair, unsweetened, natural, organic, green tea." Koneko said, deafeningly slow. 

"FJDJGJDJGJGJDJGJDJG!!!!!" Bigfoot said, comforting raku in his native bigfootnese.

"raku it ok, Bigfoot-san prepare u a song ok?" koneko said in her usual high af look.

RAKU NO NEED MAN

MAN NO NEED RAKU

RAKU INDEPENDENT DANGEROUS WOMMMMMMANNNN™"

Bigfoot gracefully played on his piano he got out of nowhere and sung in ameri-japanese.

"ooh ooh, dis is so sweeet. i am thinking i will cry from it." raku was starting to tear up as her friends patted her on the shoulder.

"it's ok raku, we're here for u." koneko reassured her neko.

"oh, oh u think so koneko-chan? bigfoot-san?" She asked them.

"yeh" koneko agreed.

"ARGHGAHAGHAHAGAHAHA" Bigfoot said returning to his natural language.

"HOHO!" a mysterious child with red hair opened the kawaii underwear store's door. "I said HOHO instead of HAHA because it's Christmas. I am SO clever!" 

• Like 1