• Advertisement

Chask

Cha

i think i just saw your toon while i was on my second main?

maybe, I'm on tt a lot :Laugh: 

btw, do you still want me to do your commission? just need a screenshot 

1 hour ago, E.V.I.L said:

what are y00 doing these days? :Laugh:

just a bunch of random stuff, mostly cy or toontown

1 hour ago, Tamatoa said:

7c92faff-50fe-404d-8a6f-231a2c527415.png

mood?

Hc0YIBv.jpg 

1 hour ago, Katniss said:

tumblr_o7k4hwJr0r1r09qfio4_r1_250.gif?

i forgot how much I loved that vid

1 hour ago, E.V.I.L said:

what is guano doing in your avatar :Laugh:

him and yes man are pressed against the window seeing probably the first snowfall of the yr while ozu looks confused and maybe disturbed

21 minutes ago, Homie❤ said:

deepest, most touching scene in anime?

maxresdefault.jpg

UH,

FAKE and i'll tell you why,,,

that fake BEE in a sickening yellow/black turtleneck sweater that's suppose to be a joke of his natural skin tone is NOT or will ever BE a true fork-dildoian procreator. as Doctor Phil McGraw might show u from one of his powerpoint presentations about fluids AKA sticky & wet

slide_1.jpg

\

he is too small for Marissa's and not sharing the Hispanic traits of Marissa and her fetish for all things Latin. As we can clearly see in every episode known to iCarly kind (aka after s2), Freddie is fluent in Spanish and is finally proud to show off his glorious roots. Berry Benson Jr the III only has a little pin thin needle to poke sticking out of his rear, not a red fuzzy fork. Bugs sit on flowers and make poo, NOT 3rd-white/4th-Mexican-American children. 

ty & gn

Screenshot_2.jpg

• Like 1

perhaps you should take a second look at the fact that lewbert is actually the illegitimate father of the HERES A FORK-dildoian baby and um maybe if you kept looking at the facts and um im just gonna keep talking and talking until i can think of something bad to say about ozu, ozu is in fact North Korean and i think anyone here on the yesman closet can see that

• Like 1

Just now, Homie❤ said:

perhaps you should take a second look at the fact that lewbert is actually the illegitimate father of the HERES A FORK-dildoian baby and um maybe if you kept looking at the facts and um im just gonna keep talking and talking until i can think of something bad to say about ozu, ozu is in fact North Korean and i think anyone here on the yesman closet can see that

Um. WROOONG. *butt hole mouth pause*

3903124900000578-0-image-a-93_1475382829

I see Crooked Barry has twisted the minds and once again SBC is biasing him.*sniff* I'd like to see that Seinfeld bee release those 84 pics of Old's,, *mouf pause again* Clearly he wasn't born here in Hispanic-Land like the rest of us and LEWBERT SLINE. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cha said:

ya while him & marissa were 

This post shocks me..............................could it be TRUE that Lube uses his wart as a camera during those times? Could he have been filming during the creation of Fredward? Filming marissa is W R O N G and i am highly disturbed by this...................................................... it is almost as obvious at this point as freddies pie camera. like father like son? 

5 minutes ago, Homie❤ said:

This post shocks me..............................could it be TRUE that Lube uses his wart as a camera during those times? Could he have been filming during the creation of Fredward? Filming marissa is W R O N G and i am highly disturbed by this...................................................... it is almost as obvious at this point as freddies pie camera. like father like son? 

reminds me of when that HS student secretly filmed himself with the teacher

maybe marrisa luvs freddie luuuuuuuuuuuvs freddie so much that she wanted to see him being created from lil white egg/lewbert's hispanic, whenever she wanted to, full screen pls

12 minutes ago, Homie❤ said:

guan DEFENDS president candidate ozu, of COURSE ozu thinks that yesmans can read, and what he probably wants for them to read the most is kiyokos 33000 missing emails

QjamPBD.jpg

as you can see mikey's long lost twin brother Miley Cyrus Simon, is RUNNING. filthy o*u dethroned at Last!