• Advertisement

Madonna

Clappy

How dare we not have a thread for the musical icon. Well that changes now.

Madonna is known for continuously reinventing both her music and image, and for retaining a standard of autonomy within the recording industry. It takes true staying power to be relevant on billboard charts for four decades and Madonna is one of the few artists who has accomplished such a feet.

Some of her hits include: "Like a Virgin", "Papa Don't Preach", "Material Girl", "Like a Prayer", "Vogue", "Frozen", "Music", "Hung Up", and "4 Minutes"

Discuss her here.

Yeah she is beautiful for someone who is 52. Can't wait to see her at the Super Bowl as well.

I'm by no means a fan, but I respect her for everything she has done for the music industry.

I really dislike her. And as for her new song, well I won't start.
But it has your favorite artist, Nicki Minaj, in it. :P

As for Madonna's Halftime Show, I really liked it. I thought she did a great job for someone who is 53. Definitely better than last years horrific halftime show with The Black Eyed Peas.

Unfortunately, M.I.A.'s middle finger salute is going to be what people remember the most.

I don't feel like her vocals are very strong, but her songs are catchy and rank her up with Michael Jackson. I can't argue she's done a lot for the industry, and her song "Miles Away" is one of my favorite songs period. When I first saw her, I thought she was in her forties.

Then again, there's Ellen, who honestly could pass for her mid-30s, when she's in her 50s as well.